Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Amisom Tangi laga gubay - Sawiro

Maati waxba galabsan lee ku dhamaaneyso and my beloved Xamar sii burburinaayaan.

Xamar lee saas loo sii burburinaa. No group can outflank the other. Just ask Caydiid and Cali Mahdi.

Oh, my Xamar. Th only, beautiful city I've ever loved and I still have much love for it. Xamareey waa lagu xumeeye yaa ku xaal marin doono.

Polanyi   

^^ Mr "Somalinimo", simple question: Why don't even say one word of condemnation against shariff(like you used to do with abdullah yusuf on a daily basis) for camouflaging himself with army gear and sitting on amisom tanks, all the while they are bombarding hundreds of Somalis?

Haatu   

KP, simple answer. Dawlad xumo waxey dhaamtaa dawlad la'aan. In other words, a bad, weak government is better than no government at all whether that be Yuusuf, Shariif or even Siilaanyo.

Haatu   

IA Xamar Caddeey waa la sifeyn doonaa oo nabad doonayaasha un baa la reebi doonaa. The days when fake sheikhs ruled is coming to an end and they shall be routed all the way till the Ethiopian border. IA an era of governance and peace is comming.

Hales   

Just ask Caydiid and Cali Mahdi.

Thats right and the Millitants you have today have not learned anything off those times, im sure when the two where fighting for Mogadishu in a similar fashion as today, the clowns you have today were mourning for them to stop the fighting and for them to quickly settle their disputes to form a unilaterally form a Somali state; also so that the massive displacement add to the refugee problems (like the ones you have today) and the anarchy and violence would also put to an end.

19 years on this clowns although they themselfes may not realize it are committing the same errors and are forsaking Somalia to a similar trajectory.