Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Col Abdi Mahdi ; interview rubishes claims made by some....

Duke they're saying, that a certain Afgadud suspiciously left minutes before the blast took place!

Pure assassination attempt or Qadar of Allaah? Nobody knows except for Allaah and to cry on national press and point finger at 'culprits' will not certainly help nor is it a wise thing to do!

They say also that the Bulso guy had some injuries on the eyes as the bomb exploded under his feet whilst the Col. Fartaag himself is said to be very poorly!

We wish them a quick recovery inshallah!

BTW Col. Cabdi Mahdi Cabdisalaan was the deputy of the SPM and he was actually fighting the JVA for years by leading Puntland soldiers in the fight, although he's from Dhoobley/Afmadow clan affiliation! He's a top man! Very sincere.

Teeda kale no need for hanjabaad because we all know how we send those folks packing during daylight, they were given hours to vacate the city and didn't return until they went to Mogadishu (who could blame them, they didn't want to go to Gedo or even worse to Galgaduud and Gaalkacyo was off-limits because they would be ridiculed), so they headed to Mogadishu to be laughed at and really ridiculed! Eventually they secured a alliance with the former 'arch-enemy and rival' to the shock of all of us!

They came marching with Mogadishu support and captured the city from us! Although previously they couldn't capture it from us, although Gedo was at their footstep/doorstep where they could easily assemble logisitics, manpower and whatever they needed, whilst we were 1000 of kilometres away!

The funny thing is when the Mogadishu warlords were fighting among themselves for example Yalahow against Abdiqassim the time they heared Kismaayo is being attacked by the hated clan they would immidiately put their differences to a side and flying would come 70 technicals full of drugged up Mooriyaanis!

Nevertheless we would capture the city or come close to it only to be defeated by the combined JVA around couple of allied clans! Jinniga dhanaa bey nagu soo hogaamini jireen! People we never even heard about. Jini iyo sheydaan dhan baa soo raaci jirey!

So brothers have some mercy and respect their frustration is more of a survival nature as they fear they will be forced out yet again from Kismaayo and can you imagine them begging for food again? Mogadishu this time is also a no go area! But the brothers have nothing to fear, as we are their understanding brothers! No one is going to force you out of that city. Kismaayo is for all but the majority is from Puntland especially from the Nugaal, Eyl and Garoowe and everybody knows it, so stop fantascising about Kismaayo being your own, because it is not!

The people of that city can now finally return after seven years of absence of that city and live there once again peacefully without being harrassed! In short Kismaayo is for all and I see old wounds and fears are arising again but we won't send you packing this time around guranteed, hand on heart! Stop the devision, inflaming of the situation and finger-pointing without substential proof other then Af-Gaduud stood up and left minutes before the blast and lets work together to rebuild beautiful Kismaayo!

Viva Kismaayo!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Teeda kale no need for hanjabaad because we all know how we send those folks packing during daylight,

Rageedi! Will you please tell Xiin to stop dancing for the audience and starting showing the raganimo you have just shown the world then. :D

MVP   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Duke they're saying, that a certain Afgadud suspiciously left minutes before the blast took place!

The people of that city can now finally return after seven years of absence of that city and live there once again peacefully without being harrassed! In short Kismaayo is for all and I see old wounds and fears are arising again but we won't send you packing this time around guranteed, hand on heart! Stop the devision, inflaming of the situation and finger-pointing without substential proof other then Af-Gaduud stood up and left minutes before the blast and lets work together to rebuild beautiful Kismaayo!

Viva Kismaayo!
[/b]

The above poster, wait till the ethiopians leave...and see wat happen those puntlanders....another 1991 massacre is coming

jubaland is for all somalis and cut the curb and for once try to come out behind ethiopians

***Edited: Hornow hadii aan runta kuu sheego, anigu waxaan aamisanahay in aan walaalaheeyaga reer Gedo halakan wax kaga sheegin! Anaga ayeey ceeb nagu tahay!

Sidaa daradeed anigu waxaan kusoo gunaadaayaa in uu caqliga saliimka ahi shaqeeyo oo dhibka iyo midi isku diyaarsiga la daayo maadaama aysan cidnana amfaceynin colaad iyo dirir dadka walaalaha dhex marto xiligaan kala guurka ah!

Maanta ma ahan maalintii aan isku qabsan lahayn magaalo ama gobol, laakiin, sidii aan meel ugu soo horjeedsan lahayn sida aan dalkeena burburey iyo qarankeena lumey dib ugu soo celin lahayn!

Qalalaasaha fadlan hala naga yareeyo inshallaah dib-udhiska iyo nabad ka shaqeynta iyo dib-uheshesiiyan caam ah in laga tilaabsado ayeey ahayd oo muhiimada kowaad lasiiyo laakin isqabqabsii looma baahna saacadan, sidaa daraded idinkuna is dejiya ayaan idin oran lahaa oo arrinta inta laga xalinaayo u dulqaata inshallaah!

Xaalad kala guur ah ayaa lagu jidha sidaa hala ogaado, dalkana dhib dambe yaan loo horseedin baa anigu ku talin lahaa!

We're brothers let's work together inshallah how we could possibly resolve this issue without a shot fired or people killed!

We will undestand each other inshallah, I'm hundred percent sure that a solution will be worked out because I have trust in the intelligence and brainpowers of my people!

They know what is at stake, our future and our country so everyone will abstain from doing silly moves! The ethiopians are there so nothing can happen inshallah also the former JVA parterners aren't anymore in the equation, so things look not so bad inshallah!

Col. Cabdi Mahdi said it best a solution will be found and lets not take things out of proportions inshallaah! Horn knows as me that they can't kill anyone right now or start a major war because that wouldn't be allowed, so let's all chill inshallah!

But I know the problem is with the injuries of Fartaag and Bulso and until you have evidence Horn you cannot point fingers! If Afgaduud was behind it he will be brought to justice, if not, then the slanderers will be brought to justice, understand Horn?

I sincerely hope that they all do recover from their injuries inshallaah! So until a conclusion such as the conviction of the perpertrators, everything we say and do is not helping nor solving the problem!

We have to wait and see the conclusion of any investigation inshallah, is that to much to ask? I sincerely hope not! Ogaadana isqabqabsii waa laga roonyahay, maadaama shaahid u wada nahay marxaladda iyo xaalada liidato ee dalkeena uu ku suganyahay!

Illaahayo noo hiili, xaqana na tus dalkeenina ku soo celi sida uu ahaan jirey fitnada iyo dagaalada sokeeye ka hor inshallaah! Amiin.

Originally posted by General Duke:

4col1ec4.gif

Afgaduud, Mahdi, ? , Farataag. At the rally where the incident happened. They are sitting together, yet one is being blamed for the incident?

Duke the Question mark is Col Kojar.

Anyhow They were all sitting side by side. Miraculously Afgaduud left a package without them knowing. He then went to a first class F-18 fighter jet flight to Xamar and within minutes the bomb went off.

This is ofcourse all according to certain sources icon_razz.gif

Yonis your memories of the events in Kismayo is quite different then reality. Thou, you are right about one thing, the few Reer Gedo/Galguduud there were harassed and ill treated by your kin.

After the puntlanders could not seize Kismayo from the boys of ceydiid, the great Gen. Morgon came running to Gedo chanting incoherent cries [for help] as he wore a white cloth on his head [a sign of tol’laan, and only worn when in need of dire help]. The calls for help could not be ignored, and a reer Gedo army called Dhameerley — the reason they were called that was, because they were the army that Barre Hiiraale came with from Afgoye to Baardheere on dameero and then kicked ceydiid and his boys from Gedo— led by the late Col. Afgambeedle and Gen. Ahmed Warsame, and morgon accompanying them, went to Kismayo and liberated the city from ceydiid. After the courageous boys from Gedo captured the city they started to feel homesick and went back to Gedo, and only a few men and families remained in the city. Morgon and his ungrateful kin started to harass those remaining reer Gedos; they looted their stores, denied them rights to work in the port and airports, and badly mistreated the residents, one time even making burn marks on this young boy in broad daylight as a sign of gunimo .

The remaining reer Gedo men left the city and went to the outskirt of the city were they set up camps, determined to get rid of those that denied them what they fought for and lost many boys too. It was this time that Col. Barre Hiiraale came into the picture; he went to where his fellow kinsmen were based. However, most of the men, including Barre, were from Cabudwaaq and the surrounding areas, and many of their weapons were at those places. A little before all this happened, there was a agreement between the two neighboring clans in Galguduud that there should be no more blood shed between them, and that they should live in peace together; walaalaha galguduud was born.

There was a large some of land between Cabudwaaq and where Barre and his men were stationed, and in the land lived various clans who were not very fond of the boys from Gedo. However, the weapons and men from Cabudwaaq were needed in order for Barre to get rid of the aggressors. This is when a favor was asked from Abdiqasims clan to guide those men with their weapons through those land inhabited by the greater clan they belong to. They did guide those men there, and as soon as they were there, Barre went to work and in a matter of days Morgon and his pathetic clan were ousted from the city. They came back, this time accompanied by some boys from bay and a lot of other minorities, held the city for and hour, a mere hour, and were once again ousted running with out their wounded to Kenya.

That was the putnlanders embarrassing exit for from Kismayo, and their fate smile.gif

Adeer anigu hadal dambe iga tegi maayo, ma igaratey! Everbody knows the chains of events so it is unproductive to engage in a discussion with someone, that is in utter denial!

Anyway what happened has happened and mistakes in the past should not be repeated! That's why it is important to study history in order not to repeat your past mistakes and actions!

This is not the time to bring up old grudges and 'You did this to me five years ago or You took my pen accidently two months ago give it back to me', kuwaas waa hadalo maangaabnimo ku salaysan!

I'm bigger than that! I'm a man that acknowledges the reality and pushes for peace! If you're not for peace then I will remind you and talk to you again and again until you accept it! Disputes are settled for once and all on a negotiation table! If you have some grudges come to the table and tell us what is hurting you or what isn't 'right' or 'missing' according to you!

Take your rights but at the same time be responsible and acknowledge that only through talk and negotiations final and lasting peace can be reached!

We want to live in harmony with all our brethren wherever they are, we want a united Somalia under a federal system and we're certainly not interested in what happened in the past and what mistakes were made!

I think it is more rewarding and dignifying when actually one starts to tackle the issues at hand rather then to curse, cry or accuse people! The same with you guys, stop the crying and work for your rights! You will get it, but not through the gun that is but through the negotiation table! Ma i garatey maandhoow?

Be a good boy and let's shake hands and bring our past differences behind us, shall we? Let's not arose bad and old hostilites and feelings for each other, agree?

Finally talk is cheap, we wait about any investigation taking place and then we will go from there but surely we will not jump the gun and prematurely point fingers randomly at people and groups, say/reveal something through the press, when the police forces are working and the army is ready and procedures can actually be taken to find out what happened without the situation getting out of hand ofcourse, you understand?

So, aan isisaamixno and be friends and live and let live, shall we? All clans in agreement and harmony and peaace returning to the city, that is what you want afterall?

Caqliga ka shaqaysi inshallaah! Dhibaata kale dadka reer Jubba yaan loo horseedin haatan! Illaahigiina ka yaaba!

Illaahayo noo kaalmey oo dadka xumaanida iyo isku dirka wado naga qabo! Amiin

^ well said.

Kismayo belongs to all lets all forget the past and work for a better future.

JVA days are over any one who trys to bring it back will die trying. Dowladdiid's days are over as well.

My clan your Clan bullshit is going to be laid to rest. Ladies and genlemen we have a Government for god sakes!!!

From what I understand Col Afgadud is being accused here for the bombing by the certain clan, no problem If Afgaduud was behind it he will be brought to justice, if not, then those who accused him will be brought to justice cause it's unlawfull to accused some one of high ranking like Col Afgaduud of such crime without hardcore evidence.

ps:A New Somalia is in place in which no clan will dominate through the barrel of the gun. The dictator has been over thrown. My friends from Gedo don't worry we are not going to do to your guys what Siyad Barre did to us.

MKA Yonis:

Teeda kale no need for hanjabaad because we all know how we send those folks packing during daylight, they were given hours to vacate the city

They came marching with Mogadishu support and captured the city from us! Although previously they couldn't capture it from us

Nevertheless we would capture the city or come close to it only to be defeated by the combined JVA around couple of allied clans! Jinniga dhanaa bey nagu soo hogaamini jireen! People we never even heard about. Jini iyo sheydaan dhan baa soo raaci jirey!

So brothers have some mercy and respect their frustration is more of a survival nature as they fear they will be forced out yet again from Kismaayo and can you imagine them begging for food again?

Kismaayo is for all but the majority is from Puntland especially from the Nugaal, Eyl and Garoowe and everybody knows it, so stop fantascising about Kismaayo being your own, because it is not!

Indeed those are the words of a man who wishes for peace; who does not have old grudges; who has no hate for a certain people; who has a nationalistic mindset, instead of "reer puntland are in power" mindset. I mean who else would utter such things :confused:

Radimiir:

The dictator has been over thrown. My friends from Gedo don't worry we are not going to do to your guys what Siyad Barre did to us.

Waxaas oo kale malo jawaaba?

No rush just wait-and-see state, however, if it is true (the af guduud fiasco) then I think two can play at that game. What we need to do is just to beat you guys at your own game. :D

Axmad_Gurey

You got nothing to fear we go easy on the under-dog.

lol

without the JVA you really are an under-dog so if I was any of you guys I would keep quite.

You really don't want to pissed off reer Puntland cause you pick a fight with them even Abduallhi Yusuf wouldn't be able to stop it.

Originally posted by raadamiir:

Axmad_Gurey

You got nothing to fear we go easy on the under-dog.

lol

without the JVA you really are an under-dog so if I was any of you guys I would keep quite.

You really don't want to pissed off reer Puntland cause you pick a fight with them even Abduallhi Yusuf wouldn't be able to stop it.

You're such a intellectual guy and so political correct that I am truly out of words dear lad smile.gif

Maybe its just out fear of you since you're reer-puntland :D