Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Nothing but Love from Sh.Shareef to the people of Somaliland.

Jabhad   

hadhwanaag 2006-10-10 (Hadhwanaagnews) Hargeysa(HWN)- Guddoomiyaha Golaha Fulinta ee Midawga Maxkamadaha Muqdisho Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed, ayaa jawaab ka bixiyay eedayn xukuumadda Somaliland ugu soo jeedisay inay Maxkamadaha Muqdisho faro gelin ku hayaan dalka Somaliland, waxaanu sheegay inaanay jirin wax dhibaato ah oo ay Maxkamadahoodu ku hayaan Somaliland.

Sheekh Shariif oo isaga jooga magaalada Muqdisho xalay khadka Telefoonka ugu waramay Wargeyska Geeska Afrika, waxa uu sheegay inay ixtiraam u hayaan Somaliland, islamarkaana ay doonayaan inay yeeshaan xidhiidh iskaashi oo ay iskaga gaashaan buuraystaan wax uu ugu yeedhay cadawga, “Walaaloow, Somaliland annaga waa walaalahayo wax fiicana way soo qabteen annaguna xushmad walaaltnimo iyo wanaag ayaanu u haynaa. Sidaas daraadeed wax faro gelin ah oo aanu ku haynaa ma jirto .†ayuu yidhi Sheekh Shariif oo la weydiiyay waxa uu ka qabo eedayn uu Wasiirka Arrimaha dibadda Somaliland Md. Cabdillaahi Maxamed Ducaale Axadii doraad u jeediyay Midawga Maxkamadaha.

Sheekh Shariif oo la weydiiyay su’aal ahayd: Hadalka aad ka tidhi Xarunta Madaxtooyada Villa Soomaaliya ee aad ku soo qaaday Maxaabiista Somaliland u haysato arrimo argagixiso, miyaanu faro gelin ahayn, waxa uu ku jawaabay, “Waxa aan ka hadlay waxay ahayd Culimada xidhan ee cajaladda lagu soo bandhigay sawiradooda ee wax kale maaha. Markaas sidaas ayaanu uga hadalnay wanaagoodana waanu sheegnay xumaana ugalama jeedno ee wixii aanu aaminsanahay inaanu sheegno xaq ayaanu u leenahay, waana naga niyad ee xumaan nagama aha oo waa walaalahayo oo aanu ixtiraamayno.â€

Sheekh Shariif, waxa uu beeniyay inaanay waxba ka jirin hadalo handadaad ah oo ka so yeedhay nin lagu magacaabo Xasan Turki oo ka mid ah Saraakiisha Maxkamadaha Muqdisho. Hadalkaas oo uu Xasan Turki ku sheegay inay Maxkamaduhu doonayaan inay xoog xabsiga Hargeysa kagala baxaan Maxbuus lagu magacaabo Sheekh Maxamed Ismaaciil “Warkaasi[ Hanjabaada Xasan Turki] war jira walaaloow maaha, wax xoog la yidhaahdo iyo handadaadi toona ma jirto, markaas waa walaalahayo oo aanu ixtiraam u hayno, warkaasina war rasmi ah maahaâ€, ayuu yidhi Sheekh Shariif.

Ugu dambayn Sheekh Shariif waxa uu sheegay inay Maxaakiimtu jecelyihiin in xidhiidh wanaagsani dhex maro dawladda iyo culimada Somaliland, “ Waxaad naga gaadhsiisaa waa walaalahayo waanan jecelnahay ixtiraam badana waanu u haynaa. Sidaas daraadeed waxaanu diyaar u nahay inaanu xidhiidh wanaagsan samaysano oo aanu dhammaantayo ka wada shaqayno danta umadda iyo weliba inaanu iska kaashano cadawgaâ€, ayuu yidhi Sheekh Shariif.

Source wargeyska geeska Africa

RedSea   

^Sheikh Shariif Axmed Allah baa haybad iyo jeclaansho ka siiyey dadka agtooda.Isaga iyo Riyaale kaahin Ilaahay iyo dadka agtooda kama sina.Isagu dadkuu lahadlayaa uu dajinayaa, ee waxaa ku fiican oo uu xaq u leeyey in uu further canbaarayn usoo jeediyo Riyale iyo wixii daba socdaba ee ku kacay kana masuul ah falal ka xun ee ka dhacay Hargeysa.

Duke: inaga daa ha inagu kicin mr. Alleh Ubaahnee, waa iska nin daacada, just gets work up by all these success.Sidiisa kale waa nin wanaagsan, raali waan ka ahay.

Jaylaani   

Isaga iyo Riyaale kaahin Ilaahay iyo dadka agtooda kama sina.

[/QB]

You’re flirting with DAMBI here. What do you know about either one of these guys PERSONALLY? It’s wrong to make assumption.

Dadkan uu la hadlaayo ee la dajinayaa waa dad xagee jooga saaxiib?

La iskama hadlee waxbaa loo fiirsadaa.

RedSea   

Duuliye, ukaadi awoowe ilka yare, waan lasocdaa taas, horana waan usheegay, in aanay fari ka qodnayn wali.

Jaylaani, ilama aha in aad indho ii samaynaysid, ee Riyale iyo Sh.Axmed Shariif in aanay sinayn mid madow igaga jiro ma aha. Besides, Jay, I don't have to know someone personally, their actions and their doings tell me enough to know the nature of that person.I am not even accusing Riyale of crimes against humanity while serving NSS branch in Berbera,since Allah forgives All sins,but I am saying his current status quo as compare to Sh.Shariif Axmed,they are not comparable, I am favoring Sh.Axmed.

You asked whom is Sh.Axmed addressing? well, he is addressing the people who have taken the comments of Faysal Ali Warabe seriously, in which clearly our man(to do justice) misquoted him by saying that the Shariif threatened the peaceful existance of Somaliland and sounded like his "uncle" Ali Mahdi, which he never did,he made that clear in this comments yesterday.But we dont' need to look things in whether you are with or against us, we need to do justice.

Jaylaani   

Red,

I don't know this guy at all but I do know one of his main commanders in this so-called religious war is nothing but Turki whom committed more crimes and murdered more people in Somaliland during Siyad Bare’s regime than you can imagine. He was one of the reasons we started fighting in the first place.

As far as what Rayaale is doing in Somaliland, it’s irrelevant to these guys. That is internal matter.

Who said these guys in Hargeisa Jail are innocent? Any one who commits a crime against SOMALILAND must be dealt with accordingly. I’m a big supporter of that.

Abaadir   

Can anyone expain to us what Hassan Turki has done in Waqooyi. What was he in Siyad's government? Any body know his Bio. I hear He graduated from Madina/Macca University in Saudi.

Qudhac   

why do youy people consatantly keep telling us what these wadaado, warlords, and fighting zealots from somaliua say.

to be honest most somaliland see these people as nothing but trouble, who can never bring any benifits to somaliland.

they clearly only know one thing wether they be wadaads, warlords, politicians or businessmen thats the rule of the barrel, so really what is the reall difference between these sets of savages, its none.

thats why somalia is where injustice of highest magnitude is tollerated where the weak are littrally own as comodoties, where industry of something close to slavery is seen (ask the people of Marka and the original indignious farmers of the rivers.

ask indhacade of the courts and his drug farms and ask the people who work on them as slaves or close to it.

so please mr RED SEA dont dress these old faces of AWEYS AND TURKI as new Mahdis.

Taleexi   

The remarks of the Sheikh deserve only appreciation, and if the Sheikh practices what he preaches we even ought to support.

RedSea   

salamu calaykum,

Let me respectably address my two causins,Qudhac and Jaylaani. I am not speaking of Col.Turki or Gen.Morgan or the newly ICU members, however, I am speaking of and I am in support of Sheikh Axmed Shariif and what he had to say, that is all.

We don't have to always agree on the same bases and we definately don't have to be on the same page at all times, we can have different outlook in life,surely though we have something in common which is to pursuit which that is good for the people of Somaliland.I think having people like Riyale Kahin as our leader isn't going to take you and I anywhere,I am sure you are aware of that, he is not a bright individual, as evidenced in his past doings, therefore Somaliland will never move forward with him installed on top.

However what we need is a new leadership that will govern the region according to the Islamic Sharica law,and not some foreign born, man made system full of immoral errors,democracy.

The people who will govern don't have to be the ICU, they can be our numerous local wadaads, religious figers whom have knoweledge of how to run a country or a region. After that happens everything else will fall into its place.This is what I have in mind, although you might see it differently.

To Mr. Qudhac, my dear causin, if you have refered Sheikh Aways as zealot, then what would Riyale Kahin be, considering his doings in Berbera as a member of the NSS, what would you have to say about Adan Cadde, minister of agriculture today in Somaliland, he admitted and I heard with my two ears, that he alone killed 1000 ethnic Hargeysawis and Burcawis? I just don't get this exceptions that you are making walaal. Bringing all those who have commited crimes against the Somali people in general to justice whatever they are and whoever they is where I stand,do you?

To my causin Jaylaani, walal, Shiekh Muxamed Ismacil has always been an Hargeysawi, although he originally came from the west,but has been a resident of the city of Hargeysa ever since,married from the tribes of the region. He was always a Quranic teacher,one who was respected by those who knew him, it's unfair to say the least to hold him in jail and torture him and label him as a "terrorist".You must agree walal that this is pure Dulmi and cannot be tolerated by me even if it is done by my closest kin, I would do the same if my kinsman was also in the same situation.So far, I have your word of him being a terrorist, Somaliland authorities are yet to step forward and address this issue, or at least charge him and tell what he has done to earn to be imprisoned, that is fair judgement if you ask me, and one expected from democratic state.

FYI, the torture shown in the vidoe has nothing to do with the actual events that took place.

assalamu calaykum.

Jaylaani   

Red Sea,

I never said he was a terrorist per say. I said IF he committed a crime against SOMALILAND he should be dealt with.

I agree with you Shareeca is the key but does it have to come from Mogadishu? I don’t think so!

I also agree Rayaale ain't the brightest man on earth however, I'm looking at the bigger picture here. There is a propaganda war going on where the majority of so called Somalis are campaigning against everything Somaliland stands for. They under mind the hard work of these ordinary people and the little life they’ve built for the last 15 years without any one's help but ALLAH. Obviously you and I are the primary target of such tactics by these people and some how I get the feeling that you're falling for it.

The Video you're talking about was fake and any one with a pair of eyes can see that. For him to participate such act a lone would make him criminal. It looks like he knew what was going on during the production of this video and went along with it. I don't judge people for what they I used to be, the devil used to be an angel too, I live by the present and so far what I see is turning me against this so-called Sheikh.

I’m independent thinker and I follow this issue very closely. So far he either denied or admitted what took place in that jail. Markii la dhaariyayna wuxuu yidhu I’m not talking without the presents of my lawyer. ILAAHAY baa inaga og wixii dhacay laakiin runtu way so bixi doontaa.

Diinta waa la wada haystaa ISlaamna waa lada yahay walaal.

BTW, I don't know what actaull event you're talking about.....please elaborate, Thanks.