Sign in to follow this  
kajdes

Puntland Parliament

kajdes   

Can anyone tell me when Parliament sits.

Does it meet on a scheduled/reguar basis?

When is the next meeting likely to meet?

kajdes   

OK parliament is the wrong word, but they do have a cabinet and House of Reps that pass laws/make decisions.

Does anyone know how often they meet?

Cowke   

Yeah Bro, Puntland Parliament is sitting 31st Of October 2009. This was Published yesterday at RBC Radio website.

Puntland Speaker Of Parliament.C/rashiid Maxamed Xirsi

dscn24231.jpg

Kal-fadhigii 23-aad ee Baarlamaanka Puntland oo sabtida furmi doona iyo qodobo xasaasi ah oo horyaal

Published on: October 29,2009 Garowe Time 11:27 am

Magaalada Gaalkacyo xarunta Gobalka Mudug waxaa

Abdulkadir Warsame Yuusuf

RBC Radio, Garoowe

Garoowe (RBC):-
Maalinimada sabtida ee 31-Oct,2009
, ayaa waxaa lagu wadaa in uu si rasmi ah u furmo kal-fadhigii 23-aad ee Baarlamaanka Puntland, iyadoo ay Baarlamaanka horyaalaan ajandayaal xasaasi ah ayna ka mid yihiin Sharciga la dagaalanka Burcad badeeda, sharciyeynta astaan iyo calan u gaar ah dawlada Puntland iyo kuwo kale.

Gudoomiyaha baarlamaanka Puntland Mudane C/rashiid Maxamed Xirsi oo aan goordhaweyd khadka telefoonka kula xariiray, ayaa ii xaqiijiyay in kal fadhigu furmayo maalinta sabtida ah , wuxuuna sheegay in bil ka hor dhamaan xildhibaanada Puntland lagu wargaliyay inay 30-ka bisha kuwada sugnaadaan Caasimada Puntland ee Garoowe.

Mr.C/rashiid waxa uu noo xaqiijiyay in furitaanka kal fadhiga baarlamaanka ay kasoo qaybgali doonaan Madaxweynaha Puntland iyo qaar ka mid ah golaha xukuumada Puntland.

Xubnaha baarlamaanka Puntland oo intooda badan xaadir ku ah Magaalada Garoowe, ayaa hadana waxaa jira xubno wali ku maqan gobalada Puntland marka laga reebo 10 xildhibaan oo wadanka Jabuuti tabobar ugu maqan, waxaana Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Puntland uu sheegay in xubnahaas Jabuuti ku maqan ay dalka dib ugu soo noqon doonaan inta kal fadhigu soconayo todobaadka u horeeya.

Source: RBC

Thankful   

kajdes,

Don't listen to Zack. Doesn't know what he is talking about. Puntland has a parliament, I believe it is still 66 members. They even use the english word Parliament back home.

I have no clue when they are next meeting, reliable news is hard to come by lately.

Cowke   

Puntland Parliament is sitting 31st Of October 2009. This was Published yesterday at RBC Radio website.

Did you all miss my comment? RBC Radio is one of the top three puntland stations. Horseed, Daljir, RBC, ETN, SBC, Radio Las Canood are well known within puntland.

Thankful   

Parliament

This is a article from less then a year ago clearing proving Puntland has a parliament.

my knowledge of that desert adeer.

The fact you would refer to it as a desert, proves your ignorance. That insult also proves that you are not from Puntland and have negative feelings towards it....so please don't answer any question about the state.

Cowke   

Thankful, nice refutation indeed. Miles try again but haters can be spotted from a mile away, your hatred is so astounding you even need to create a lie.

Truly sad when people reach such levels, see a doctor sir, you have an inferiority complex.

Zack - The parliament is elected by its people – that is the people of Punt.

“Who elects the parliament?”

The last time it was elected was in January 2009, just before the presidential elections.

“when was the last time parliamentarian election has been held?”

See, I am just entertaining you here, ladi, for there is no need to even debate the matter, unless of course you have been drinking coolay over the years, which I am certain you probably have been judging from your incessant non-questions. Any more Qs where those came from, ladi?

Cowke – Did you misunderstand my note, or did I come across as being a wolf disguised as a sheep? Whis one is it, old boy for I am so amused by your comments?

“Miles try again but haters can be spotted from a mile away, your hatred is so astounding you even need to create a lie.”

Tata …