Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

'I'm not a pirate, I'm the saviour of the sea' - Mohamed FAROOLE

Thankful   

What are you trying say here that the nephew of Cadde Muse was not caught trying to traffic poor people from Ethiopia?

I don't believe it, I think that it was made up and they arrested him for being from Puntland and a a distant relative. Just like the teenage girl that the government arrested for spying. The fact the man was released with out being charged and spending time in jail is proof. It's just something to grab headlines.

Mintid Farayar,

History will judge Cade Muse's admin. That chapter in Puntland is closed and a new one has opened. It's ironic that the same people on this site that criticized the previous admin for every move it made, remains silent when the President Son is taking reporters to interview Pirates. A son who hasn't been in the country for years somehow has all these connections. They should be fighting and arresting the pirates. Where is the outrage now? This is far worse for the state. It's only a little over 4 months in. We heard for so long that so many of the problems the new admin has were inherited and now the truth is slowly coming out. When the international community becomes fed up and decided to act we know who to blame!

Originally posted by somalipride:

Mintid Farayar,

History will judge Cade Muse's admin. That chapter in Puntland is closed and a new one has opened. It's ironic that the same people on this site that criticized the previous admin for every move it made, remains silent when the President Son is taking reporters to interview Pirates. A son who hasn't been in the country for years somehow has all these connections. They should be fighting and arresting the pirates. Where is the outrage now? This is far worse for the state. It's only a little over 4 months in. We heard for so long that so many of the problems the new admin has were inherited and now the truth is slowly coming out. When the international community becomes fed up and decided to act we know who to blame!

Tell them, Xaaji ;)