Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

happy 48th independence day to all

Dhubad.   

Its HAPPY DAY for the **********S coz they have finally succeeded to handover the country to our worst enemy.

Emperor   

Relax you all, the issue isn't about the current condition of Somalia, there are a range of other ways to debate about that if you wish to settle a score with NN, initiate a thread of any topic you wish and call for NN, much like other nomands are doing on here, a good culture I say.

As for today, its 26 June, indeed its a rememberance day for many Somalis and those that lost lives and their relatives, a day in which the strugle of the great Sayid Maxamed and his heroic dervish fighters' noble goal of seeing Independent British Somaliland was attained, indeed this is the day when the blue with the white star in the middle and colorful Somali flag was raised over what formerly was known as British Somaliland protectrate.

Sayid Mahamed Abdille Hassan, Ilahow kuu naxariiso.

NN bal taariikhsana wax yar noogu soo dar..

^People got off with worser things. Don't understand that's bleeped out. We should change it to something more friendly. Maybe those who fit the description could be called Habashi Appreciation Community.

Abtigiis   

MMA is getting paranoid. Someone needs to stop him. He allows "Bullshit" to be posted and not Xagga-danbe-bilif and Xagga-danbe-qoodi??? I think these words describe accurately what is going on in Somalia and need to be de-censured. We know who is being protected here!!!

NGONGE   

Did you guys not look at the first thread in the politics section? The one with the title 'these individuals are banned'.

As part of a large clean-up were are doing, the following individuals will not be allowed to have a voice on this site. We are serious about bringing civility back to the politics section. There is absolutely no room for name-calling, tribal-names and open personal attacks. We are not here to silence views or put a leash on anyone's political opinion. We are only trying to single out those individuals who come here to break the rules of SOL.

Here are the main alarms:

1. Tribal names.

3. Name-calling (dhabbo-******, moryaann, etc).

4. Changing the spelling of censored names. (Defying the rules of SOL on purpose. It can't get much clearer than that.)

5. Personally insulting another nomad for his political views.

:D

Abtigiis   

Number 4 is about spelling, not about paraphrasing. (I just exploited that loophole).

Number 5 has a whole thread last week : oodweyne Vs Bashe.

Number 1: It is going on discreetly. through metaphor and Gabbays.

But basically the devil is where? in the detail. It comes down to interpretations.

Otherwise, if Number 5 is strictly enforced would TUUJIYE be around for long????

NGONGE   

^^ I am not agreeing or disagreeing with these rules, saaxib. I posted them so you know where this (in your eyes) sudden censorship came from. It's probably not even MMA that introduced that rule (as unpleasant as it is for me to defend him in any way, shape or form).

These words were banned for months.

Abtigiis   

^^^ I know. The poor Miskiin is being abused. Libaax-dhagahiibaa inta loo dhibay la yidhi sii hay. Markaasu kolba meel ku dhexdhacayaa. HE is my friend.

Isaga ma aha dhibtu ee waa kuwa ka koreeya. :D

rag baa yidhi halkaa fadhi wixii aad is tidhaa adeerkayuu caayayaana massax! :D

Libaax sanka-taabtaayaashaan la hadli aan lurkaa qabinne

Lambar weyn intay kugu xidheen laalay furihiina

Laaq ayaan dalban hadana ma rabo wixii laboodaaya

Leexadaa ma waxaa laga lulaa laaska iyo laalays

happy 47th independence day to all

Actually,this is INCORRECT. It should read: Happy 26th independence day. Somalia's clock stopped in 1990.

& Oh yea,theres nothing to be happy about,except the occasional sporadic killing of one two habashi(or those who support it) here and there.