Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

How Riyaale destroyed SOMALILAND; Sad account

Smith,

Listen, riyaale has given the people of Somaliland a crash course on democracy. Folks now know how important their vote is and will not repeat that mistake again.

But Somaliland can not be destroyed internally or externally so give up this bull.

AsAd-Alle

AYOUB   

Smith

I only asked for your expert opinion and if I attacked you in any way, shape or form, i'm sure the Admin would've deleted/edited my post because its against the SOL golden rules. You should be counting your blessings the Admins did not notice your breach of the FLOODING rule especially in the middle of hurricane season ;):D

As for commenting on the article, I thought it just another partisan one from an individual who was clearly pro-opposition . I welcome the article and all political pressure on the current Somaliland administration because I believe its one way to keep the government on its toes. I know its hard for someone brought up only knowing the dictatorial iron fist style of Col. Yusuf to understand, but its very its common to find some pro-opposition Somalilander with views like that and I, for one , welcome it. One day you will understand, I hope. smile.gif

SOL golden rules. You should be counting your blessings the Admins did not notice your breach of the FLOODING rule especially in the middle of hurricane season

LOL :rolleyes: You can do better than that bro, I was making it esier for the Nomads to read the article.

Regarding where I was brought up it sure was not under Riyaale and Egal who happened to become what the "Mujahids" where fighting against. However it must be ok to be destroyed by your own North Western follks than by reer Xamar right :D