Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Riots in wajaale Somaliland pics

Originally posted by Duufaan:

poor and dirty as any where else. they are depededent on livstock market from other somalis

Whether they are dependent on livestock or other trade , riots happen in the most developed and peaceful countries of the world , but the demonstrations never undermine the law and order in somaliland.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

I like how the Somalilanders in SOL always talk about the rest of Somalia's issues and when the "Somaliland" issues are mentioned they come with excuse like "This is our internal issues".

affari interni, indeed!

lol...kaaga kula lihi, kayga keli lihi style. Maamul-goboleedyada dhan baa sheekadaas ku qaraabta markii ay doodda lumiyaan.! :D

Cowke   

Somaliland Is Just Fazy dream that will be extinquished and they will be designated their "ministerial positions" as all clans are.

The International Community can't strain it's relationship with the A.U and recognize somaliland without even consulting the A.U and the A.U consults it's big members especially Egypt and Ethiopia who are in that region.

But It hasn't even reached that far, and if it does I think it is safe to say that both egypt and ethiopia would not dare allow any recognition of somaliland. And if it finally comes down to Somalia and asking them, we know where that route will go.

Eritrea needed Ethiopia Permission. And somaliland is right next door, what makes u think you won't need somalia permission? Somalia may not have functional government, but it does have a tfg which signs agreements with international community and as long as they keep doing that my friend somaliland is going nowhere.

The sooner u wake up the better!!! Or just go back into your hazy somaliland dreams and don't come to reality crunching forums such as SOL and spew to us what ur day-dream stories are like because i am sure we all consider ourselves as mature adult on SOL!!!

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

quote:Originally posted by Duufaan:

poor and dirty as any where else. they are depededent on livstock market from other somalis

Whether they are dependent on livestock or other trade , riots happen in the most developed and peaceful countries of the world , but the demonstrations never undermine the law and order in somaliland.
Good one Xaji, I believe so too.

and you are dependant on a welfare ,,,, :D

Sikaawe   

You are absolutely right sir, all Somalis economically depend on each other even thought politically in different worlds.