Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Itobiyaan ba so socda

Rahima   

I in my naivete always thought if we are threatned by an external enemy that it would unite us. Yesterdays and todays comments have shown me that some are willing collaborators, others are qabiilists willing to do a deal as soon as possile, some would like to see the Somalis suffer forever, some are cowards and pacifits, and others are hiding behind Islam. I can group most of the SOL people in these groups.

I swear it that sounds very familiar me :D , although you include me (as in Rahima).

Anyway dude looks like you aren’t immune, welcome to reality ;) . Our people are sick and don’t understand what unity means let alone want it.

me   

Yes Rahima, I am not immune to reality, I have realized that too, damn my bubble has bursted, but here it comes smile.gif I don't care about reality. Reality is created, if this reality sucks time to create another one.

You remember that saying “If you want something done right, do it yourselfâ€, who needs these people, I will do it myself and soon they will be willing to do anything.

Rahima, allot of these people don’t care, but there is that fanatical minority who is willing to participate in all the fun so it’s ok, I will find them and I will come back for the demoralized folks. I have already identified you and Ngonge as the demoralized folks that need a pep talk. My advice listen to some Tupac. Keep your head up smile.gif

They don’t need to know what unity means, we will sell it to them. People buy things that they don’t know, don’t need or don’t want all the time, if they can sell the war on terror to the Americans, we can sell the Somalis the war of the worlds.

Hmmmm, I am already thinking about marketing this war.

Theme song by K'naan feat Maryan Mursal

T shirts

Sweaters

Mugs

Notepads

Baseball Caps

Posters

We need heroes, some good looking poster boys and girls holding AK47 and a Somali flag.

Rahima wanna be a poster girl?

The face of the revolution, 2006 version Xalimo Tako.

"Naxar, when someone doesn't appreciate the fact that over a million somalis who lived under brutality for sixteen years are liberated from the warlords, he has credibility problem."

Xoogsade one, we all were happy for the "liberation" of those poor Somalis and the whole country yet when become clear that that the "liberators" are no better then, if not worse, then the onces they fighting, we lose hope yet agian and see that then for what they are, actors in that famous Mogadishu play called moryanism. However, whatever my credibility, its hell of a lot better then Indha iyo awes.

"One reason many people look down on the word "nationalism", "government" and related institutions is because the people who advocate for them have narrow clan interests rather than wanting to serve in government to work for the common man. This is why Majority of somalis don't see these TFG rulers as credible personalities." What advocacy should a government need from its people? Walaal, dowladen wa lo dan yahay, cidina kama maqna and this legitimacy question is becoming a cliche'.