Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Itobiyaan ba so socda

Two little dusty nations (Somalis and Abbysinians) and poorest of the poor have been at each other throats for more than thasound years. So much so that one of them eats raw meat today because they have avoided in the past to cook in order to hide from somalis on the attack. The other, to this day remains a perpetual victim of fools who nationalize every insane idea with itobiyaa so socota. In every measure of human development, these two countries lag far behind the poorest of the poor nations. Yet, they waste an immense amount of energy and resources in fighting futile wars. What gives? although neither side has won in that they both have lost, The bigger loser of the two, are the Somalis without question. Why? Because, however poor Ehiopia is, it is making measurable gains in the uplifting its people from the fate all other people in this godforsaken part of the world is condemned to. Also, they have a fuctioning and democratic administration. We, on the other hand, roam around a semi desert like pre-modern humans and can never agree on our common interest but never fail to rise and risk all when a fool jumps in our midst with "itobiya so socota"! People, is it not time to stop worrying about some imagined enemy and focus on the true enemy that has taken our nation to the bottom of every measure of human advancement.

Dhubad.   

*********PLEASE STOP THE NAME CALLINGS AND INSULTS*********

[ July 21, 2006, 09:55: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Xoogsade   

Question is, is this Nugaaleed dude Soomaali dhalad ah? There are somalis who support the TFG and who have the decency to not portray Ethiopia a Somali saviour or would call Melles Selfless man by sending troops across the border for his own political gain at home. You have to wonder wuxuu aaminsan yahay naxar. I don't know why I should waste my time but to highlight few facts about Ethiopia see these links.

Extrajudicial execution of youths

Ethiopia: Hidden Crackdown in Rural Areas

The Dark Side of Ethiopia’s “Green Revolutionâ€

Ethiopia: Crackdown Spreads Beyond Capital

Ethiopia: Political Dissent Quashed

Ethiopia: Crimes Against Humanity in Gambella Region

This is just the tip of the iceberg about the realites in Ethiopia and its government. No single Ethiopian ethnicity with the exception of Tigres have anything good to say about the Ethiopian government yet you have Naxar preaching to us otherwise and pointing fingers to somalis who are enemies.

dhubad, you never tire of childish name calling do you? If the ideas of others upset you enough for you to resort to namecalling, why are you in this forum. also, you can say abdullahi yusuf is my uncle hundred times, it will not make it so. do you mean to say we are from the same clan? this, like everything else you have written is against the rule of this forum. very lame and childish. I if I may clearify for you, A forum is a place were people exchange ideas.

xoogsade, brother this is not about naxar nugaaled or his nationality or meles for that matter. Stick to the topic for the love of god. If you are really want to know, there is something called e-mail. People, meesho ma mel leysku cayabey noqatey?

Duufaan   

I do not known any worst human than the Amxaaro and Tigray junta. Very hard to sell the ethiopian present in the republic of somalia. moqdisho warlods are much more better in camparison. any one is better.

roughly 2,000 Ethiopian troops earlier this week crossed in at Dollow, where the borders of Kenya, Somalia and Ethiopia converge, along with several tanks to complement about 2,000 soldiers already there, various sources said.

"They had crossed with tanks, about a dozen, and about another 2,000-3,000 men," a Western diplomat said.

A military expert who monitors security daily and a government official based in Baidoa -- the government's temporary base and only outpost -- confirmed that.

"The Ethiopian troops are in several locations within Somalia, scattered all over in Dollow, Bulahawo, Wajid and in other remote locations on the outskirts of Baidoa," the Somali government official said.

"Most of the troops are ethnic Somali Ethiopians," he said

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

http://go.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle....=worldNews&sto ryID=1326655§ion=news&src=rss/uk/worldNews

So, Naxar, what are you proposing? I certainly don't belong scare-mongering 'Amxaaro ayaa soo socoto' ku qeyliyo group markee dan lee yihiin. I don't believe they are wax la aamino. Themselves consist zero-wadani or semi-wadani, full-qabiilist, secessionists, bogus wadaado, et cetera, et cetera.

Still, Addis Ababa regime isn't a phantom enemy. It is real and you don't have to forget that.

Amxaaro [or in this particular case, Tigreey] is and was always an eternal foe of Soomaalis, time immemorial. It isn't phantom enemy lagu ganbado, regardless what semi-wadani, full-qabiilists, secessionists or other groups say. Do not let your disagreements with them let you welcome Amxaaro.

There will never be a solution, unless Soomaalis forget or stop claiming about Soomaali Galbeed, or as long as Itoobiya is landlocked country. Even if any regime in Addis Ababa was officially let to have Soomaali Galbeed part of Itoobiya, it won't stop meddling our affairs as long as it is a landlocked country.

This is our little Bariga Dhexe conundrum.

The solution may then seem to lie giving them a half-kilometre square Soomaali land for port, which we Soomaalis will never allow. They can dream, but will never have access to sea port they can own.

They should, instead and I believe, try and put more effort reconciling their Tigreey brothers in Eritareeya, which is soon going to happen any way after Sanaawi long gone.

me   

Naxar magaca Nugaal ayaad ceebaysay, Reer Nugaaleedku waa rag wadaniyiin ah, marka magaca ha kaga ciyaarin. Reer Nugaaleedku waa ragii xornimada Soomaaliyeed u soo halgamay, diigooda iyo maalkoodana ku gubay marka xishood.

MMA I fully agree with you, Ethiopia is no phantom enemy. I in my naivete always thought if we are threatned by an external enemy that it would unite us. Yesterdays and todays comments have shown me that some are willing collaborators, others are qabiilists willing to do a deal as soon as possile, some would like to see the Somalis suffer forever, some are cowards and pacifits, and others are hiding behind Islam. I can group most of the SOL people in these groups.

I have only seen 3 other people who seem to care, two are girls and the other one is you.

What I think here is if only 10% of the Somali people today is willing to fight this enemy then thats enough. That 10% are the true Somalis who care about their nation.

In the future Somalia maybe we should create a cast system.

Citizens and Civilians.

The ones who fight for their nation will be the citizens.

While the others become the civilians.

The citizens will get the advantages that come with citizenship such as voting power, the higher positions in the government, they will also control the armed forces.

The civilians will get the right to live in the country as long as they pay taxes.

The country belongs those who care about it and are willing to die in its defence.

Think about it, this could be the future Somalia. Where citizenship is earned and it is not for free, because when something is free it is worthless and people like naxar and all others can claim to be Somalis.

I have understood allot in the past two days. I have understood the dillema that Sayd Mohamed Abdulle Xasan faced. I understood why the make up the SYL 13 was like it was. I understood that Somalinimo is not something that you are born with.

I understood that not all people are equal.

^^^^^loooool are you gonna ban da the rest of us Somalia...eh, but you are right, most of us are by standers ( which defeats the purpose of being a citizen) as we wait the world to decide our destiny. We are not the master of our domain any more.

Introduction of caste system will be futile endevour though!!

me   

^^No yoyo- as long as you pay taxes you are OK, you will have rights, but not the privileges that come with citizenship.

War ME Maaryooley baanu nahe...Dat's invitation for trouble. We might not fight for our country, but we will fight country.

Besides...You wanna get as much maryooley as possible on your side.Think deeper bro.

me   

Yo Yo any suggestions as you can see I am crap at it. So I need people who understand how maryooley think, because they seem alien to me.

Anyone can contribute smile.gif

MMA, brother I am not falling for anybody. I do however, disagree with you. Ethiopia is not and was not a threat to somalia. This idea that ethiopia needs a a seaport and would like get one on the Somali can not be. Ethiopia give up Cassab and massawa, what on earth would they want a port on the Somali coast. Infact, it is in the interest of ethiopia not get a port for two reasons: One, there will many ports that will compete for the transhipment of ethiopian goods on their ports such as massawa, jibouti, Berbera, bosasso, maybe even mogadish and kismayo. The other reason is that ethiopia does not have to spend any of its much needed resources to maintain any ports. On top of that, meles was a somali supported rebel who used to travel with a somali passport. when he came to power, he give autonomy to the ethnic Somalis, oromos, and afars and their regions and spearheaded a constitution that allows for the secession of any region that wants to. So this is what I am saying: one, meles and his regime has no interest in the instability of Somalia but has interst its stability. two, Somalis should stop wasting energy in making ethiopia the enemy of Somalia. For those who are saying that the TFG should not seek the assistence of neighboring countries like ethiopia, what should they do? Wait until these moryan come to baidoa? On one hand the advocate salblaadhsiga of these moryans into government controled regions yet cry about the TFG getting help. The accusations of some here really don't carry any weight because they have already showed that they are against the interst of Somalia and its legitimate government. ME, walaal, cidna magacooda kama ceyaarin. I am the rer nugaaled you speak of. Mida kale wax laga xeeshodo maha in la sheego meeshey danta soomaaliyad ku jirto. Mana aha warlords iska degeya wadaado ama marba oo xuubseebanaya waxa ey ku cawarikaran masaakiintas xamar ku nool. Wexe rer nugaaled ahayenba, manta maha waqti lagu fano waranley ban ahay.

Xoogsade   

Naxar, when someone doesn't appreciate the fact that over a million somalis who lived under brutality for sixteen years are liberated from the warlords, he has credibility problem.

One reason many people look down on the word "nationalism", "government" and related institutions is because the people who advocate for them have narrow clan interests rather than wanting to serve in government to work for the common man. This is why Majority of somalis don't see these TFG rulers as credible personalities. There is no legitimacy today in the eyes of most somalis for this TFG. They care more about their seats and selfish interests than they are in peace and sacrifice for the common cause. Of course, all these facts are obvious to you but you have a bigger enemy to worry about, the people you called "moryan" so do carry on your rants.