Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Allsanaag.com reporting Puntland army capturing the base-station of SL militia

RedSea   

The war is taking place in the East oh wait the West. Somaliland has control of the city, no actually Puntland has retaken control of the city.

For the love of God is this somali news outlet, no wonder we as people are the lowest of all humans. We can't even report a reasonable report from little scuffle.

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

no wonder we as people are the lowest of all humans.

In aad is caydid miyee shaakadu gaadhay? Sxb shoulders back, chin high, xabadka taag....be a proud Somali! ok? Sheekadani sheeko cusub maaha, sidii aan shalay kuu sheegay 150 sano ka hor saas ayaa laysu haystay, waxbana lama kala qaadayo, marka aan taas wada fahano un ayaa lays dayn karaa. Marka...iska naso..islaantii ku dheh shaah dabka ii saar. Adaa wadaad noo ahe u ducee bal dadka maatada ah ee lagu dul dagaalamayo.

NASSIR   

Saxib, they dared to enter the city, but never so, surreptitiously, in the meantime standing sentinel on the west side of the city.

Anyway, this was an unfortunate political tragedy committed by unthinking and utterly narrow-minded individuals from Dhahar. Elders of Dhahar must declare and disown these fools championing disaster to their own territory while the family of the very people they work for live in peaceful and amicable environment.

Shame on these Fools!!

RedSea   

lool@ mr.me

Mr. me saaxib, I am happy to be the son of our father Somaal,laakin I am speaking about the utter lies reported by people that is passed down to us as 'news update'.

me   

lool@ mr.me

Mr. me saaxib, I am happy to be the son of our father Somaal,laakin I am speaking about the utter lies reported by people that is passed down to us as 'news update'.

Yes but come onnnnnnnnn? being angry about a news outlet and insulting a whole nation? These skirmishes are getting to you man, you need a holiday. I will ask the admin to temporarily ban you, for the sake of your health ofcourse.

Thankful   

Mj. bada Cas shame on you!!!

The battle took place less then 24 hours ago, conflicting reports are reported in every media outlet in the world. Look at the presidential elections of 2000 in America. Propaganda is used everywhere! it's normal, both sides will make different claims. But to make a comment like

Is disgusting and I can tell you've been abroad for too long, you are falling into the "self-hating" trap that is common in the west and has been used to empower one group and oppress others. If the people you are around are not respectable, don't label everyone as such.

Xargaga   

Wararkii ugu danbeeyay ee dagaalkii ay soo qaadeen maleeshiyada Puntland

PUNTLAND OO KU JABTAY WEERARKII AY KU SOO QAADAY SOMALILAND

Dhahar(QRN)- Ciidamada Qaranka Somaliland ee ku sugan degmada Dhahar ayaa dib u

waabiyay ciidanka maamul goboleedka Puntland oo galabta dagaal gaadmo ah ku soo

qaaday....

Ciidamada Puntland waxa ay ciidamada qaranka Somaliland ka soo weerareen laba jiho

oo kala duwan, waxaana bilaabmay dagaal culus oo socday ilaa lixdii makhribnimo,

markaas oo uu iskii u istaagay ka dib markii ciidankii Puntland u tallaabeen dhinaca

xuduudkooda.

Sida ay Wargeyska Geeska Afrika u sheegeen weriyayaal ku sugan magaalada Dhahar,

waxa ciidanka Puntland laga gubay laba gaadhi, waxaana laga qabsaday laba gaadhi,

iyada oo laga qabtay maxaabiis, mid ka mid ah la keenay magaalada Dhahar. Sida uu

warku sheegay ciidanka Puntland waxa ka geeriyooday ciidan badan oo uu ku jiray nin

Taliye ah oo aan magaciisa la sheegin balse caawa la aasay.

Sida ay Wargeyska Geeska Afrika u sheegeen qaar ka mid ah saraakiisha ciidanka

Somaliland, waxa Somaliland ka geeriyooday hal Askari oo lagu magacaabo Cabdi

Maxamed Cadde (Cabdi Afraad) . Inkasta oo ay jiraan warar sheegaya inuu

Somaliland ka geeriyooday askari kale, haddana waxa ilaa hadda si rasmi ah loo

xaqiijiyay geerida Marxuum Cabdi-Afraad.

Wasiiradii Somaliland ee maanta gaadhay degmada Dhahar, ayaa iyagu caawa ku sugan

halkaas iyaga oo nabad ku seexday. Ciidanka Somaliland-na waxa Dhahar uu ka

degenyahay dhinacyada galbeedka iyo bariga.

Source: Wargeyska Geeska Afrika

no wonder we as people are the lowest of all humans. .

abti ma halkaan beey kaa gaartay. walaahi you need break. :confused:

take these advice from

Originally posted by me

Yes but come onnnnnnnnn? being angry about a news outlet and insulting a whole nation? These skirmishes are getting to you man, you need a holiday. I will ask the admin to temporarily ban you, for the sake of your health ofcourse.

well said advice. please let us do that for the sake of islanimo. hadii kale inanku armuu waashaa.

Sxb shoulders back, chin high, xabadka taag....be a proud Somali! ok? Marka...iska naso..islaantii ku dheh shaah dabka ii saar. Adaa wadaad noo ahe u ducee bal dadka maatada ah ee lagu dul dagaalamayo

^^^^^^MJ these will be very good exercise please do it before you write. it might help you never know.

:D