Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Djibouti President Gets Unique Gift From Somaliland Ex-Minister

^^^Our country is doing ok, Puntland, Somaliland are doing well and the South Central are still having issues, Siilanyu the President of Somaliland AKA NW Somalia is meeting our sister country Djibouti which continues to recognise the unity of our country Somalia.

^^ LOL. Twist that news. Go ahead if that makes you sleep better at nights.

ps. Stop attaching yourself to SL. Stop sounding like a battered wife. SL is gone, and Somalia can move forward without it. Stop disrespecting yourself and learn to walk on your own.

^^^Somaliland or NW Somalia is still part of Somalia. As long as it continues then I have no problem, keep deluding yourself secessionist. Even Djibouti does not recognise you..

^^The people of SL recgonize SL, enough said. Others will come to that realization in time, i'm putting my all on it, and I'll watch you cry a river while I rejoice.

The Zack   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Melez dad badan bu maskaxda ka qabsaday markaso

True say. This Woyaane midget seems to have caused deep mental scars to some folks in here. Not a single day goes by without his name being mentioned. Poor souls.
Its actually the other way around, your so called leadership work very hard every day to appease him and that is worse than mentioning his name. Now who is the weakest link?

P.s. Duke asked a fair question, where is the recognition?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^ LOL. Twist that news. Go ahead if that makes you sleep better at nights.

ps. Stop attaching yourself to SL. Stop sounding like a battered wife. SL is gone, and Somalia can move forward without it. Stop disrespecting yourself and learn to walk on your own.

Africa own for the pirates its a status , they will try every chance they get to put their name next to that of the republic of somaliland while the republic never wants to be associated with the pirates :D

Thankful   

I think NW Somalia's new regional government has realized that the whole recognition issue is useless. When the U.S came out with their 2 side approach for Somalia, which included NW Somalia. There regional government didn't protest....which they would have 10 years ago. Djibouti has refused to recognize your enclave, but they make you feel special by rolling out the red carpet. It still doesnt change the fact that they could recognize you if they wanted to -but choose not to.

Originally posted by The Zack:

Djabouti iyadaaba kusoo noqon rabto Somali weyn markaas bey ula tageen Somalida inaan kala goyno noo aqoonsada.

Djibouti coming to where , loooooooooooool that is so funny :D