Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Shabab Whipping Women For Wearing Bra's. LOL

Maaddeey   
Originally posted by Castro:

[QB] You really believe this? These illiterate clan warriors know nothing of Islam or statehood.

This is as absurd as the thread title, Al-shabaab is any thing but clan warriors.

NGONGE   

Warya Castro, bacda iska fur saaxib. There was no malice intended there.

And, yes, I do believe that Al Shabab (overall) mean well. Yes, some might have joined them for clan reasons, others for personal reasons and a few for no reason at all other than following the herd. But I do also believe that the majority of their supporters (and fighters) are genuine. This does not mean I agree with their methods or think they're right. However, having said that, I can fully understand why they think suicide bombing is ok whilst I can not find any reason to see any logic behind this bra story. This one, Castro, is not Islamic (not even in Al Shabab's distorted version).

p.s.

I would advance another theory here but I don't want to seem to be making excuses for Al Shabab or give this nonsensical story any value by speculating about the identity of any masked men who demand to see wobbly breasts. :D

Castro   

^^^^ Xiligaa waxa ku soo jeediyay can only be Mirra. :D If only I were so fortunate. It's Saturday Night Live then laundry for me. :(

I was lambasting Peacenow the other day and sometimes I feel the same way he does. Sans the venom and neurosis, of course.

Johnny B   

^ Not according to the local 'Mafresh',

Abstinence is a *****tch . :D

Word has it that no single 'Buroawe' has EVER successfully became 'Mirra-free'. :D

I could believe some scary and wild story from Alshabab like slaughtering humans, but to say they are stripping women off their clothes and asking them to shake their boobs :D , utterly rubish...

UZTAAD   

if they can slaughter the innocent people so easily why are you surprised about this thing . I think it is a minor issue compared their other atrocities.