Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Rayaale Arrives in Burao

NGONGE   

^^ No chance, mate. I hear (as in, I just made it up) he stayed at Cigaal Hotel (for the name's obvious connotations). :D

Som@li   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Riyaale stayed a night in Burco? Waar wuu ka cararay. Sound familiar?
:D

Open goal mate, open goal

isn't Riyaale your president? and President of Burao?

So u want Rayale next to a Burco landmark ,, when you are given then you can't access flickr ,,,

come on . . . . now that is too much :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

So now you are a Somalilander again ,,,, Ehem ,,,

i come from burco. I know it's hard to believe someone who does not succumb to the loser third rate mentality that seems to be prevalent among alot of somalis.

But i will be go to hell first before i accept a munafiq who receieves orders from kuffar of abyssinian as some sort of president

Coming from Burco doesn't mean you are originally from there ....... we have hundreds of Oromos in Burco. You could be one of them. ,,, :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Coming from Burco doesn't mean you are originally from there ....... we have hundreds of Oromos in Burco. You could be one of them. ,,,

Riyaale is his scapegoat to go against Somaliland. He calls himself a Somalilander. Ask him if he believe in Somaliland :D

osman_nz   

While rayale is in burco, can he fix the problem of the burcawis who are locked up in jails of libya and sudan. The women are being raped by sudanese miltary men at the check-points as they go and do tahrib, and if their not locked up there their dying in the mediterrenean sea.

read here from somaliland website

http://mamalink.org/ index.php?option=com _content&task=view&i d=199&Itemid=1

Also read here from unhcr website.

http://www.unhcr.org /refworld/country,,, ,SOM,456d621e2,49db0 6943c,0.html

I provided two evidence. 1 evidence from secular organization the unhcr. Second evidence from hargeisa based organizaton mamalink.

So please don't act like it's not happening or ignore it and say it's from hater's website. This is not hater website at all. It is secular website from respectable international organizaton the unhcr. And on top of that i provided a second evidence from your pro-somaliland website based in hargeisa mamalink.

This is definitely occuring and i hope rayale can fix it when he visit's burco.