Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Pics of Somaliland Demonstration against The TFG

Raadamiir, who are these “Somalians”, you mean Somalis. It still remains to be a piece of garment.

You weren’t going nuts when the Ethiopians were killing your fellow Somalis, raping Somali sisters, showing their superiority over the Somalia nation, bombing innocent nomads and invading the Somalia nation, yet now with your lack of knowledge you have managed to get all frustrated about your Somali brothers on the North just burning a piece of garment. I pledged my loyalty to my people, not a piece of garment like you. A flag doesn’t make you a Somali, the blood running through your veins does and the people you stand for.

You shouldn’t be talking about those who lack education. With your ignorance you are nothing short of being an uneducated nauseating malefactor.

Dismiss yourself before i do.

Aaliyyah   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Only there is no nation called Somalia anymore,

Somalia, All of 200 countries of the world recognize Somalia,

markaa Somalia aqoonsi kaakama baahne

xaasidnimada jooji

People disrespecting the flag of Somalia are disgraceful and disgusting. Mahamed Awale Libaan if he were still alive today would be apalled at these actions on something that meant so much to him and to so many.

Liibaan   

Bad Cas

Thinker said

"A Nazi state, clan state, a tribe that wants to secede, no such thing as somaliand"

Cries like this of hatered towards this people, is sick comments like this only shows them and i your true views of them. … I see the issue of greater somalia as like cancer,

TFG president that his claim of control of somaliland is false, and that people in that region are not in support of his claims on their rights as citizens of Somaliland.

Bad Cas responded to this

Good thinking mr.Somali.

Only there is no nation called Somalia anymore,

------------

Soo maal said

We cannot blame only one side of the conflict, because it’s unacceptable and not fair

I believe what we need here is to talk, solve issues peacefully, reach an agreement and move forward

Bad Cas responded to this

Soo maal, once again the issue isn't somalia and Somaliland it's bigger.

Bad Cas, for you when thinker expressed his personal views, the issue was about Somalia and Somaliland

But when Soo maal responded to thinker’s unfair opinion in a balanced way and exposed the ugly side of both camps, you turned the table and said the issue is about Somalis vs Ethiopians , and not Somalia and Somaliland or Sool issue in that matter

I call this DOUBLESTANDARD

Bad Cas, inadeerkaa baa la safatay

Originally posted by Taako Man:

People disrespecting the flag of Somalia are disgraceful and disgusting. Mahamed Awale Libaan if he were still alive today would be apalled at these actions on something that meant so much to him and to so many.

lET'S TALK ABOUT HUMANS BURNING IN THE SOUTH BEFORE WE TALKK ABOUT FLAG WHICH IS A PIECE OF CLOTH ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,