Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Puntland And So-mafi-land Fighting In Sanaag

Cowke   

War deg deg ah: Ciidamo ka kala Tirsan Somaliland Iyo Puntland oo dagaalamaya

Wararka deg dega ah ee ku soo dhacaya warqabadka SBC International ayaa sheegaya in ciidamo ka kala tirsan Maamulada Puntland iyo Somaliland uu dagaal ku dhexmarayo inta u dhaxeysa Deegaanada Ceelbu iyo Xingalool ee gobolka Sanaag.

Wararkan oo ah kuwo deg deg ah oo iminka soo baxaya ayaa waxaa ay yihiin kuwo aan la xaqiijin karin sida ay wax ku bilowdeen balse xaqiijinaya in dagaalka uu soconayo ayna ku waxyeeloobeen qaar ka tirsan ciidamada dagaalamaya .

Waxaana ay sheegeen dadka ku sugan deegaano ka agdhow goobaha lagu dagaalamayo in ay maqlayaan Daryanka Hubka cul culus oo ay isweydaarsanayaan Labada dhinac.

Waxii war ah ee ku soo kordha kala Soco wararkayaga Dambe ee SBC international

SBC International Warar Xaqiiqo ah.

Futtoole is going down , walahi xaaladisii way xuntahay galkacyo on fire , tuute muuse oo rabba inu bari goosto. Qolladii ssc oo dhinac uu baxday xalaaadu way xuntahay :D

Cowke   

Xingalool: Puntland oo ka hortagay Booqasho uu Wasiir Somaliland ah ku tagay Sanaag Bari

Puntland.

28. oktober 2009

Xingalool(AllPuntland)- Ciidamada dawladda Puntland iyo Maamulka la baxay Somaliland ayaa ku dagaalamay deegaano aan ka fogeyn degmada Xingalool ee gobalka Sanaag ee Puntland.

Ciidamada Maamulka Puntland taabacsan ayaa lasheegay in ay ka tageen booqasho uu halkaasi ku joogay mid ka mid ah Wasiirada Somaliland, isla markaasna ay uarkayeen in uu wadey dadaalo,ku aadan qadiyada Somaliland oo laga hirgalayo deegaankaasi.

Saraakiisha ciidamada ayaa sheegay in ay jiraan khasaarooyin kala gaaray dhinacyadan, waxaana wararku ay sheegayaan in laysku adeegsaday hubka noocyadiisa kala duwan.

Faahfaahin dheeraad ah kama soo bixin Maamulada Puntland iyo Somaliland oo ku dagaalamay deegaankaasi, isla markaasna warar xog-ogaal ah ayaa sheegaya in ay dagaaladan xoogeysteen.

F. C. Maxamed

AllPuntland

Cowke   

Somaliland border is not decided by colonial rule but through personal choice. The people in those degaans do not want so-mafi-land and noone can force them to.

Historically even the makhiris never were considered apart of somafiland, if you read their treaty it says their separate territory to somaliland. The darwish people never acknowledged the treaty therefore never even giving consent to it.

Historically sland has no basis and more importantly presently they have no basis the people there hate hargeisa.

But i know why this war was set off, rayale sent a wasiir knowing it would stirr trouble and he can use that as an excuse to hold onto his seat. Don't worry bro we know what rayale is planning for you lol. I feel sorry 4 ya'll rayale aint going nowhere and u can say you voted for him all you want but the fact remains no-one other then rayale will ever rule.

Dhib bay tahay marki gurigaga xog lagu haysto lol

Cowke   

In a way Rayale is doing us a favor, it's probably in our favor the longer he stays in hargeisa the less chance hargeisa will ever develop nor be recognized.

Wallahi in a way Rayale is blessing and a curse, garowe should play their card well and i am certain farole will. What we do know is Rayale must remain in hargeisa hot-seat, the longer he is there the longer the ppl suffer under him whilst we get hamar sorted out.

Anyways i will be watching how garowe plays their cards.

NASSIR   

AllPuntland is an extremely biased site. What Puntland site would employ "Sanaag-Bari" a term coined by the secessionists.

I remember how it completely ignored the Majihan conflict, while now it seems quick to jump into this mostly unreported, unverified skirmish between, perhaps, a paid sneaking agent from the region and his guards.

AllPuntland has also completely ignored the key speakers of Maakhir intellectuals at the recent Puntland Diaspora Forum. Instead it went to the extreme end. It's very divisive site and a spin doctor of events.

Anyway, most of the sites of Sanaag, Haylaan and western Bari have yet to report this skirmish. We shall know the full details in the passing hours, if it's true.

Cowke   

Nassir, well can you tell me where Xingalool is located in which part of sanaag? is it the western part? the eastern part? the northern part?

As for All Puntland Reliability, That is your opinion. I am not well informed on it's structure and it's sourcing techniques.

As for your claim that this is not reported by other media, SBC international reported it and I know that media personally and whatever they say is usually sound.

Just watch in the coming hours all the news media report it. SBC is well respected in Puntland.

This skermish is a typical rayale tactic to stirr up trouble bro so he can use an excuse to stay in power, i am certain by now you would know this.

Cowke riyaale got the blessing of the Somaliland people and the house of lords, he will stay in office till he holds election and if he doesn’t sharcii buu meesha ku fadhiyaa. Ciid ka hor iman karta ma jirto

Second Sultan cali shire had a treaty with the British that he was the so called leader of maakhir state of Somaliland that was his treaty he would run his little district under the British, that’s why the queen of The British empire gave him a medal in Adan.

As for garaad cali we know the letter he send to the British, and that he wanted his people to be liberated from the Dervishes. Ina cabdulla xassan later killed the garaad. It’s all well known my friend.

So we are in xingalool that’s great development

:D

Cowke   

Xaaji You need a reality check. When eritrea got it's separation from Ethiopia, nobody took into consideration italian colonial borders. 2 Things were taken into consideration.

1. Ethiopia's consents, after-all this is who Eritrea wished to divorce.

2. A referendum held by the united nation on what the people wanted.

Imagine if they hold a referendum in SSC in relation to their support of somaliland being indepedent? It will be 95% NO. U.N will say sorry no-can do.

Anyways I am not here to teach kids on how to operate in todays world of politics, that is something you will need to go learn in your time.

Cowke Eritrea was lucky Ethiopia didn’t fall in to another civil war of tribal clan conflicts, and the state of Ethiopia stayed intact, that’s why they where so lucky,

But Somaliland declared independence in 1991, while the rest of Somalia is a total failure not government what’s so ever hotel and dalxiis presidents and Ethiopian puppets warlord president Islamic factions you name it. For Somaliland to gain their diplomatic recognition it needs to deal with Somalia , but Somalia does not exist 2009. As for referendum be my guest I am sure 99% of the people of Somaliland would vote for an independent Somaliland you will see, From lawyacade all the way to yoocade.

UZTAAD   

xaaji adeer shubanka kala yaree dhulkaagu waa hargaysa iyo barbara haddii aad la go'sasid haddi kale dhul aadan lahayn ha sheegan.