Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Confessions of a True Somalilander

N.O.R.F   

^Waar heedhe, what has gotten into you??? Calm down and edit your statements. You might have broken your fast but it is still Ramadan.

MARX, edit your post immediately. Don't give Sophist the snitch the satisfaction.

PS: ahem, ahem@xaajiyo xidigo

Pss:: every last post, especially your second to last as it was offensive to the core and it can not be tolerated ya marx....

Paragon   

Originally posted by djibsomali:

213n68h.jpg

Faysal, et tu?

Actually there was this hilarious mp3 parody which says reer Burco oo ku dhaartey ineey isku kaa qarxin doonaan haduu micno la'aan magaca Siilaanyo afkaaga uga soo baxo, adigoon raliyallaahu canhu ku darin. Bad jokes.

Every day you hear new things.

Paragon   

^^No it isnt your destiny, mate. You're just alittle emotional and duped by a noble lie. It happens to all of us though not for the same causes.

If you are a pure Somalilander, you wouldn't speak as such. It's a common fact that if someone thinks he is what he says he is, he does what needs to be done, however noble or horrendous the intent.

BTW, how pure are you? How far up do you go in your lineage without having a mother from other Somali clans or tribes mixing in the 'so-called' pure blood?

FYI, even hitler wasn't a german german...and so he did what he did to prove that the Austrian is as german as the german german.

Ofcourse he did it out of desperation to be accepted by 'others', which was very insecure of him really. I mean, why should one care about others or even bellow out to them if you 'own' your self? :D

It's childish if you ak me. So that's why you need to forgive yourself for being dishonest to yourself. That's the first thing you need to do.

When you've done that you'll see the difference in others...they'll beckon to your calls then. For enlightened causes, that is. ;)

me   

Ain't no love, for the other side

Jealousy inside

Make 'em wish I died

Oh my lord

Tell me what I'm livin' for

Everybodies droppin'

got me knockin' on heaven's door

Take it easy kiddo, it will all work out fine.

I hope the poster sees his sudden unbecoming ways and redeems himself. If kusii socdo wuxuu soo qoraaye already, this thread will be closed and other actions will be taken. Such a hatred against a certain Soomaali group should not and will never be tolerated on SOL.

This is the only chance it is not already closed now.