Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Faysal Ali Warabe Outburst At North-East Somalia. (Audio)

Cowke   

********** Haduu Dhul Sheeganayo Wardheer ha Tago [Dhegayso Waraysi]

June 9, 2010

By Axmed Muuse Dheere

Guddoomiyaha Xisbiga Mucaaradka Ah ee Ucid Eng Faysal Cali Waraabe ayaa Waraysi xasaasi Ah oo u Siiyey Idaacadda Daljir ee laga maqlo intaa badan degaanada Puntland waxa u kaga hadlay arrimo badan oo aay ka mid yahiin Sheegashada Puntland ee Gobolada Sool Iyo Sanaag, Xarigii Wariye Maxamed Shaqaale Caashur Ee Laascanood, Nabada Somaliya, Iyo Weliba Ictiraafka Somaliland, Waraysigan ayuu Idaacada Siiyey isaga oo ku sugan Degmada Gar-Adag ee Gobolka Sanaag

Xariga Wariye Shaqaale

Saaka ayaa la xiray Wariyaha Tv-ga Universal uga soo warama magaalada Laascanood kadib markii lagu Eedeyey inu warar been ah ka gudbiyey Booqashadii Eng Faysal cali waraabe ee Maalinimadii shalay u ku yimid Laascanood, Wariyaha ayaa Tv-ga Universal ka sheegay in Banaanbaxyo loga soo horjeedo Eng Faysal aay ka dhaceen Laascanood, Waxana u xabsiga ku jiray Muddo Shan saac ah in kasta oo markii dambe la fasaxay

Dhegeyso Waraysi

Haddaba Eng Faysal ayaa sheegay in Wariyaha u warar aan jirin ka Sii daayey Tv-ga Universal isla markana warkaasi u aha Been sidaa u sheegay Guddoomiyahu

Reer Sool

Waxa u Sheegay in dadka Reer Sool Ama Laascanood iyo Shacabka Somaliland aay yahiin dad Walaalo ah oo aan dhul iyo degaan midna kala laheyn

Dadka reer Sool ”Ceynabo waa leyahiin Berbera waa leyahiin ma aha in dadka nabada iyo Horumarka loo diido”

Puntland

”Ma Aqaani wax la dhaho Puntland”

”Reerka ********** la dhaho waa reer aan gacal nahay waa reer aan Ehel nahay, ********** inaan dhul isku sheegana ma aha, Hadii ********** dhul sheegan Wardheer ha tago”

Sidoo kale waxa u sheegay in Gobolada Sool Iyo Sanaag aysan aheyn sidi Jubooyinka sidaa u hadlaka u dhigay

Daahir Riyaale

Mar u ka hadlayey Madaxweyne Riyaale ayuu sheegay Guddoomiyahu in Madaxweynahu u Shacabka Khiyaamay ”Riyaale waa Khiyaamay Ummada” Ayuu yiri Eng Faysal cali Waraabe

Waxa u sheegay in Ictiraaf u raadinta Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland u ka seexday Madaxweynahu, waxana u sheegay in Hadii u Xukunka ku guuleysto baaritaan ku sameyn doono Arrinta dowladdo iyo dad badana Waraysan doonan, waxana u sheegay in Ummada uusan Daahir Riyaale waxba ulaa harin sidaa u Waraysiga ku yiri

Sidoo kale Eng Faysal Cali waraabe waxa u sheegay in Hal Sano Gudaheed aay ku keeni doonan Ictiraafka Somaliland, in kasta oo u yiri ”Illaahay ba wax ictiraafa ee (GAALAdU) waxba ma ictiraafto”, Waxa u sheegay in Ictiraafka aay kaga welwel badan tahay isaga Sidii u Xuduudaha Somaliland u soo Xiri laha, Isla markana u Ummada uga badbaadin laha Faqriga Waa Sidaa u hadalka u dhigay Guddoomiyahu’ee

Nabada Somaliya

Ugu dambeyn waxa u sheegay inay Somaliya nabadeed u ka hawlgeli doono hadii u doorashada ku guuleysto, isla markana waxa u sheegay in sidaa Bosaso iyo Garoowe aysan u dhaqmi doonin iyagu ee aay Somalida sii Wanaagsan arrimahooda u dhexgeli doonan

Waxa u sheegay in Xalka Somaliya uusan ku jirin, gacan Mareykan, Ethiopian, Kenyan, Iyo Ugandhis balse u ku jiro Gacan Ummadooda

Galgalanews@yahoo.com

Audio Verification can be found here

Faysal Ali Waraabe Outrageous Remarks

Saalax   

lol spot on there Rageedi Faisal , Cowke i agree with him if you want to claim land go ahead and claim wardheer which is where faroole's kins reside instead of trying to claim sool which is historically always been part of sland.

Cowke   

Historical doesn't apply in todays context and even if it did the british somaliland he is talking about didnt exceed beyond berbera and what is proof is if u look across erigavo and burco the development projects the italian did you will see they had nothing to do with british somaliland.

But it's pointless using expired borders to justify one's argument, what's the point it doesnt work today. We live in 2010 not 1950 and I think faysal needs to update his political skills. Today we dont have british and italians in Somalia but we Have u.n and a.u watchdogs monitoring our politics.

The a.u and u.n are very clear in regards to their position of territory. The a.u stipulates any nation to be born today needs to be negiotated between people residing in that border.

For example Southern Sudan who is going towards having a referendum only got that choice because of the ceasefire they signed with khartoum. Hence without khartoum authorizing the referendum south sudan would not be holding a referendum today. This is done to maintain territorial integrity of every members border within the a.u.

The same deal occured with eritrea who didn't use colonial borders to justify their seccession but had to negiotate with addis ababa. They got the right to hold a referendum after Ethiopia authorized it.

Colonial borders doesn't justify seccession today its as simple as that or else eritrea and south sudan wouldn't go to addis ababa/khartoum to get their signature to allow a referendum to occur.

That is why no politician within Somalia finds somaliland threats to be scary because everyone knows it won't go anywhere. No point using kosovo/taiwan and all these other counties as rebuttal to seccession because these other countries lie outside the A.U control and therefore are not subject to it.

At the end of the day Faysal Ali Waraabe can keep on dreaming of somaliland but it wont take him anywhere and he will find that after mogadishu is solved that his people will infact gain less influence inside the tfg. Dont dream of getting prime minister anymore you will be lucky to just ministerial position and guess what the tfg aren't dumb and they know you guys have no support for your seccessionist claim therefore they dont need to negiotate with you and can give you whatever their like because noone will come in an support you.

Addis Ababa is your closest friend and they never put pressure on the tfg to hear the somaliland case lol. :D

Libaahe don't play me or others for your politicians bad political moves its not my fault bro go blame them they are the ones who are going to lose the most when the dust settles!!! And guess what when it comes to wealth/military/and population your people stand no chance against just 1 clan that resides in the south like usc let alone all the south!!!

It just comes down to who supports u? noone so ma ahan? then why do I have to give u recognition when i can have u as my office boy? and then all you can say is I will fight and then the response will be we are bigger then u and stronger you only live in 2 cities and have 4000 soldiers. the south has 50,000!!! End of story really bro and they will be told either submit or vacate your land and live someone else because the border of somalia wont be negiotated.

Waar he is asking you why "you" don't claim Wardheer like you are claiming Sool ...........

it is a simple question if u can give "him" a simple answer ... ;)

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Waar he is asking you why "you" don't claim Wardheer like you are claiming Sool ...........

it is a simple question if u can give "him" a simple answer ...
;)

Maqaalku cowke qoray manaad akhryihin wa report dhan :D

Cowke   

Jacaylbaro the people of sool/sanaag/cayn don't want to be apart of somaliland. Theri garaads are their representatives and clearly have stated their position on a number of occasions.

We claim sool/sanaag because we are authorized to by the clan-elders of that region. Just look at 80% of the garaads sign an agreement of confidence with puntland the other month. What other justification does the waraabe need?

We have the people support in ssc and that can be seen through where all their garaads support!!!

Puntland has the right to claim sool/sanaag as legally apart of puntland borders due the authorization of the garaads. End of story really!!!

Mr.waraabe i suggest he focus on looking after burco and hargeisa ama wallahi habartasi ku qoqdey burco will be given some manly love if u get my drift!!! smile.gif

Cowke   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You still did not answer the question adeer .....

Ok seeing you don't understand written english let me try to explain it to you through a pictorial.

This is why Puntland Claims Sool/Sanaag

isimada.jpg

Does that pictorial answer you because obviously

you can't read english!!!

Cowke   

Jacaylbaro don't waste your time on sool/sanaag, this area is apart of puntland your a qowdhan and you know where your house is buddy. We don't claim your land nor do we need to claim it!!! You just stay away from ours YOU GET IT

Cowke   

Jacalybaro, Why I don't claim warder? Well very simple, Warder is not internationally recognized as apart of the borders of Somalia.

Where sool and sanaag is apart of somalia internationally recognized borders. So what now waraabe?

Cowke   

Jacalay well manta what if ma tagano, we know the current borders of somalia and the recognized territory of our nation iyo cid la waydinayo ma jirto. It starts from kismayo all the way to zeylac.

What if kuma shaqeyneyno anaga. Besides the what If scenario was already answered by me in my reply earlier regarding the a.u/u.n position regarding seccessionism inside african nations. U just seem to have hard time to read bro!!! you will might just learn the truth for a change

I didn't need two paragraphs adeer ,,,,, you could simply say YES or NO ...... then we might move to details or not.

IF scenario works all the time .... Now stop meermeeraysaning and answer the question:

IF Somaliland is recognized (i said IF hadda waaryaa), then you will not claim those regions ???

Cowke   

Let me tell you jacalybaro in simple terms as I know you have difficulty reading.

The two things that are against somaliland ever becoming a nation is the following:

1. Regional Watchdogs like the A.U who respect the territorial intergrity of all it's members. They don't interfere unless the people within those borders decide to negiotate. For example sudan signed a ceasefire agreement with southern rebels and then decided to hold a referendum for south sudan indepedence. Khartoum signed and the rebels signed. Hence today the A.U/U.N can play the role of monitoring those referendums are fair!!!

2. The people of somalia are all pro unionist therefore we have no issues there, we just have different political views. Some want an islamist nation others want a federal secular nation. But we have no issues regarding the borders of somalia. The only people who do have an issue with the border reside in 2 cities of somalia and therefore a minority when looked the over-all picture of somalia is looked at.

There you go sxb, did that help you? is that simple enough for you? or you want to keep listening to waraabe and bring your nonsensical garbage to somaliaonline? listen just keep your seccessionist tendies to your cities leave other cities that dont want seccessionist. Thats all I am saying and I know from those 2 points i mentioned somaliland will never be recognized. I just don't like them interfering in our cities for something that won't ever happen!!!