Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland troops mass in Southern Mudug.....

Abdi2005   

We know what habashi did to traitor yey when he lead them to balanbale in 1982, the man was humiliated and thrown in prison after they used him, is that the man that General Duke and Lieutenant Xalane putt their hope in? a national traitor a sellout who wants again to sell his country to ethiopians.

^^

Another thing to add is the old man is in a Comma its like 50/50 he will wake up.

Who will replace him after he Kicks?

Gedi for sure.

So Dukes folks are investing on something that has no guarantee of returns.

Gedi's folks are more popular in Somalia than A/Yussuf folk.

Duke is risking to put all his hopes in one old shaddy Basket :D

what a man :D

^^^^First Che, rebels destroyed the Siyad Regime, but the USC desoyed Mogadishu and ethnicly cleanesed it. Thats a fact and the civil war of clans killing clans has little to do with the Somali President. Thus Che, you admited you belived in strength and not ideology, so I dont expect nothing else but support when the TFG moves in..

Ahmed_Guree. President Yusuf is alive alhamdulilah if he dies and he is a man after all the project for Somali national unity continues. Geedi or any other leader chosen will have my support.

Originally posted by General Duke:

MMA, you of all people should not insult anyone. Confused as you are , hating indaCade and loving his boss Abdiqasin...incredible.

Then you say Yusuf is a puppet , yet all your leaders including Xabsade are below him in stature. Oh I remember the Saransoor dude making noise where is he now?

As for the courts, they will be dealt with soon as President Yusuf gives the order. Your land will get liberated insha Allah and things will be swell.

Melez is an ally, being Tigray means nothing, since Afarwarki is an ally of Abdiqasin and the courts and the Djibouti dude has over 1800 US isoldiers based in his country. It is all politics....

Unlike you, I don't call Soomaaliya an "idea."

Unlike you, I don't disregard Soomaaliya and Soomalinimo if your qabyaalad way don't work.

Unlike you, I don't entertain secession for qabiil-based lands because the stooge of Sanaawi couldn't lead a country.

Unlike you, I wouldn't cheer Amxaar/Tigreey isku sheeg meeshaan ku jiro that "I agree with you/Nice points" kuma dhahaaye, when this same Tigreey/Amxaar isku sheeg wants to dismember your very own nation. Oh, then again, that very nation isn't a nation of yours at all, since you call it an "idea," not a reality.

Unlike you, Soomaaliya is a real country to me. Never have a doubt in it and would never call my nation, state and country an "idea." Never.

Unlike you, I do know my real enemies. I, on my life, know Sanaawi cares not that who is who in Soomaali or whose qabiil one belongs or other pity daily squables meeshaan lagu haayo, but wants to more Soomaali lands and to destroy Soomaalinimo, as his mentor Xeyle Salaase believed. His vision, Mengista's and Xeyle Salaase's all visions waxba iska dhaamaan: To destroy Soomaalinimo and Soomaaliya one reer and tuulo at a time.

Unlike you, I don't "hate" clans collectively to score a qabyaalad comeback. I see what I see wrong and criticize, not what clans one belongs. I criticize Indhamadoowe, not because of his clan, but because of his occupation politicies. I don't see the picture where C/qaasin enters. I don't believe "hebel baa yiri." I believe wax aan indhaheey ku arko.

Unlike you, I don't use other occupied lands and people [as you do with Shabeellada Hoose] as a score against the occupier because the occupier is against the Sanaawi stooge you support, but when another occupier [kii Kismaayo laga ceyriye] is in the same room with the Sanaawi stooge, no problem, because he is with "us."

Unlike you, I do know cadaalad.

Unlike you, also, I don't support or defend dagaal-ooge iyo qabqable, call them Xaabsade or Saransoor or Indhamadoowe or Cabdillaahi Yuusuf Axmed or Qanyare or Suudi Yalaxoow.

Unlike you, everyone knows Cabdillaahi Yuusuf is the ultimate ridiculous stooge of Sanaawi, a shameless dalkiisa usoo horseeday Amxaaro/Tigreey waliba isla quman.

Unlike you, my Soomaalinimo waa igu dheertahay, will never cheer for a Amxaar/Tigreey. Neither offline nor online. Never.

Gabbal   

Unlike you, I don't "hate" clans collectively to score a qabyaalad comeback. I see what I see wrong and criticize, not what clans one belongs.

What wonderful things we write even when our history says otherwise.

^^

Horn arent your folks responsible for welcoming Xabashi in Gedo to kill and maim other MR prior to the rise of Hiraale.

So it will be disgrace for you to claim to champion the rights of MR.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Unlike you, I don't call Soomaaliya an "idea."

Unlike you, I don't disregard Soomaaliya and Soomalinimo if your qabyaalad way don't work.

Unlike you, I don't entertain secession for qabiil-based lands because the stooge of Sanaawi couldn't lead a country.

Unlike you, I wouldn't cheer Amxaar/Tigreey isku sheeg meeshaan ku jiro that "I agree with you/Nice points" kuma dhahaaye, when this same Tigreey/Amxaar isku sheeg wants to dismember your very own nation. Oh, then again, that very nation isn't a nation of yours at all, since you call it an "idea," not a reality.

Unlike you, Soomaaliya is a real country to me. Never have a doubt in it and would never call my nation, state and country an "idea." Never.

Unlike you, I do know my real enemies. I, on my life, know Sanaawi cares not that who is who in Soomaali or whose qabiil one belongs or other pity daily squables meeshaan lagu haayo, but wants to more Soomaali lands and to destroy Soomaalinimo, as his mentor Xeyle Salaase believed. His vision, Mengista's and Xeyle Salaase's all visions waxba iska dhaamaan: To destroy Soomaalinimo and Soomaaliya one reer and tuulo at a time.

Unlike you, I don't "hate" clans collectively to score a qabyaalad comeback. I see what I see wrong and criticize, not what clans one belongs. I criticize Indhamadoowe, not because of his clan, but because of his occupation politicies. I don't see the picture where C/qaasin enters. I don't believe "hebel baa yiri." I believe wax aan indhaheey ku arko.

Unlike you, I don't use other occupied lands and people [as you do with Shabeellada Hoose] as a score against the occupier because the occupier is against the Sanaawi stooge you support, but when another occupier [kii Kismaayo laga ceyriye] is in the same room with the Sanaawi stooge, no problem, because he is with "us."

Unlike you, I do know cadaalad.

Unlike you, also, I don't support or defend dagaal-ooge iyo qabqable, call them Xaabsade or Saransoor or Indhamadoowe or Cabdillaahi Yuusuf Axmed or Qanyare or Suudi Yalaxoow.

Unlike you, everyone knows Cabdillaahi Yuusuf is the ultimate ridiculous stooge of Sanaawi, a shameless dalkiisa usoo horseeday Amxaaro/Tigreey waliba isla quman.

Unlike you, my Soomaalinimo waa igu dheertahay, will never cheer for a Amxaar/Tigreey. Neither offline nor online. Never.

You are great Somali and May God bless you MMA.

RedSea   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote: Unlike you, I don't "hate" clans collectively to score a qabyaalad comeback. I see what I see wrong and criticize, not what clans one belongs.

What wonderful things we write even when our history says otherwise.
Horn,adiga aad baad uceebooday,you were riding the horse of the ICU,but as soon as that horse came to Kismayo,you have become totally changed man even to an extent that you are still justifying the fact that Ethiopian troops are in Somalia..what a disgrace to oneself.