Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: [MorganVille]: April 2010, second year anniversary of postponed elections

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xaji, with all your waffle. There is no "Somaliland" as a whole it is still only NW Somalia. It is unrecognised by anyone. You have a flag, parliment, "president" so does Puntland. Thus you, Puntland and the south are still part of Somalia.

The only difference is, Hargaysa is ruled by a former Siyad Barre spy, no where else is this true.
:D

Fact is Puntland is run By Sh dalxiis and they are happy with their current situation

We on the other hand are not part of that mess , Walaqo sxb

The biggest difference between me and you Duke is I am A nation of many tribes. And you my friend is a pirate who runs 2 districts in Somalia with the blessings of Sh dalxiis :D .

NGONGE   

^^ The whole idea of PL is to equate itself with SL, Xaji. Something about black heads and calculators. :D

Xaji, as usual you seem to be confusing yourself. You are just getting upset and lashing out at your fellow Somali’s, from Puntland and the south. The fact is, I don’t mind my fellow Somali’s from NW Somalia, Hargaysa & MorganVille in particular I heard is quite lovely.

So Xaji, stop hating yourself, you are a Somali, from Somalia. Your enclave is run by a man who used to kiss, the feet of the man the regime that in your words “butchered” your clan. Sharif Hotel, has never even been to Puntland let alone cause it harm.

GAAROODI   

duke if it makes you sleep at night think what you want saxib, it shows how you lost hope in Somalia or pirateland for that matter i dont see your posts about the dumpster these days.

What makes me sleep like a baby at night is the knowledge that i have a state, recognised or unrecognised its my land. Taiwan aint recognised, The people republic of china function without recognition for almost 40 years, East timor, Eriteria, Kosovo....etc.

my time will come, i am in no rush what so ever, i need all the time i can get to build my state. The flag that flys over las canod is the same red,white and green that flies over the valley of the kings (Hargaisa) saxib.

if you wanna listen to saado....and day dream somaliland out of existance be my guys.

understand this, Siad barre ran out of his own country because of me, morgan ran like a little girl and crossed the border and has been to scared to come back. in fact all of your little uncle have found there graves in Somaliland.

and like I said, if you have the guts, just take las canod back from me.....come on talk is cheap. you dont have anything, you cant even take back a city.

llooooooooooooooooool !

Duke your just being frustrated that your government in Mogadishu and your pirate state cant get along and that sh dalxiis has always the upperhand there is no need for sh dalxiis to visit garowe, the former butcher of galkacyo Was chilling in garowe under the banner Of the TFG, now how sad is that. And the upper pirate of Puntland could not do anything about it , Sorry I am not hating anyone I am just stating the facts

^^^^^^lool. You need to relax lad, Somalia as a whole is in bad shape no doubt. Though I don’t get how the supporters of the SNM, can actually live in Hargaysa, while orders are still coming from Villa Morgan headed by Siyad Bare's boy Riyaale?

Its a fact, Riyaale was a Colonel in the dreaded NSS.

Its a fact that he has amassed great wealth while the people are dirt poor in Hargaysa.

Its a fact that he has postponed an election that was to be held in April 2008, indefinitely. :D

So much for the SNM, so much for Somaliland recognition.

GAAROODI   

that is according to duke a 12 years child glued to his computer somewhere in boston. who has never seen his own country and goes by what his dad and uncles tell him who are clearly not impartial.

saxib, you have no clue or idea about Somaliland or Somalia, to get information from you would be to follow a blind man. i'll give you an example, the state house in hargaisa similar to state houses built by the former government in every region in the former Somali Republic were the same they were built for visiting dignataries and politians of every tribe, morgan was sent there in there operation to wipe out the somaliland population through genocide and mass murder. instead the entire Somali army was wiped out in the north and morgan along with your other hero siad barre who are war criminals fled into exile and fear the name of the people of Somaliland and there state.

so ultimately Somalilander are the victors and your heros like those before them, have lost hope and your so called villa the state villa has gone back to the people who paid for it. and it now houses their democratically elected president.

It’s a fact that Daahir rayaale kahin secured somalilands borders and Whooped your leaders and made them wear fake Military uniforms you forget to mention that

^^^lool. Dahir Riyaale Kahin secured a great deal of money at the expense of the SNM militia.

He also secured that NW, will never be recognised as a seperate state.. :D

^^^Pardon I dont chew Qad. So go build those castles in the sky lad. NSS comander dahir Riyaale Kahin, a Siyad Barre loyalist is sleeping well tonight in Hargaysa, and there is nothing the SNM can do about it. :D

B   

Its a real shame and very ungentlemanly to behave like this General. The facts remain that Somaliland will take time to be built, but this childish behaviour of yours is not really helping to ferment a discussion of serious calibre.

B   

^^

It doesn't mean you should lower yourself like that nonetheless. Its very unmanly and quite frankly very childish to react in such a manner. Besides that, my politics only concerns me and me alone, your opinion is not really important and is peripheral to the wider schemes of things.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. Dahir Riyaale Kahin secured a great deal of money at the expense of the SNM militia.

He also secured that NW, will never be recognised as a seperate state..

I know the snm militia still gives you nightmares , and with daahir riyaale kahin as our commander in chief , things don’t go really well for you :D