Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Are Islamic worlds in turmoil?

Fabregas   

Quote:Somalis have been reduced to nothing more than serving as the foot soliders of arabs. When they need potential sucide bombers, they go to the Somali community, whether it be Australia, UK or US in the mosques where they go and they brainwash them. It is as if that is the only thing Somalis are good for.

You have going on about Somalis apparently being put into chains by Arabs. But i think this is the most embarrasing attempt so far, I have seen you make yet to ridicule to Somali people. You have literally claimed that Somalis in the West are good for nothing except for being recruited by Arabs for suicide bombers. Not only is this a gross lie, it is a damning insult to the people who seem to be concerned about! You have labelled an entire group of people as no good Arab(slave) suicide bombers! At least come with evidence that Somalis are slaves other than this!

As for Somalis worshipping Arabs, well there must millions of Indonesians, Pakistanis and other who must all be walking around in chains "waiting to blow themselves" on the orders of Arabs.

As for Somali culture. Somalis are proud nationalistic people despite their problems. We are majority Muslim, but we have Gabays, Dhaantoos,Cuunto and Buraanburs. I bet you wouldn't even know the slightest thing about any of these(no offense) . Do you know anything about the poems of the late "Arab Slave/Worshipper" Sayid Muhammad Cabdullah Hassan and his 21 year struggle against the colonialists? Do you know of the liberation and the conquest of Abysnia by the "Arab slave" Imam Ahmad Gurey? Do you know of the Arabs worshippers who established the Gareen Dynasty, one of the largest Somali empires set up by a East African pastoralist group. Do you know of the Sheikh or the Chieftan at Geledi, who is said to have rivaled the power of the Omanis in East Africa, when he could call upon 20 000 tribesman? Do you know that Somali society was divided up into the Wadaads( religous people) and the Waranles( warriors). Young man Somalis went always in the this condition and you need to learn authentically about the Somali peoples history. I advise brother to also learn the Islamic history and the life of the Prophet Muhammad saw, as he was no Arabist or terrorist. Lastly, please please brother stop calling Somalis Arab Slaves, if anything this makes you look a man with an inferiority complex!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

quote:Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

I always wonder why the Somalis in Italy dont care much for their deen.

I also wouldnt want a country being run on Sharia law .. shall we add london to the soulless too
;)
Shariah is the Law of Allah. Caano Geel do u prefer the laws of England, (US systems ect) over Shariah? I am not talkin about talibans ect, but the idea of Shariah itself vs the idea of other systems?

^^Good call yaa Khalaf! I think you got him there; CG needs to explain here what he means Shariica Law! Does he really think that Shariica is obsolete and not compatible with today’s modern governance? Intolerant? Just too conflicting and desperate?

Khalaf, Xiin,

just as Geeljire said, up until the perfect incorruptible all knowing, seeing people with the perfect understanding and knowledge of everything come around, i'll take the fallible and malleable man made law - defined and enforced by the peoples its there to govern.

Paragon   

^^You would be the perfect candidate for Liberal Somali Youth Party of the early 60s Somalia. Shame, they couldn't sell liberal values then and I doubt you can now, CG :D .

Sorry mate, Somalis have all gone through the Duksi Indoctrination- nothing breaks the mold.

Saaxiib,

I wouldn't really call my self a liberal. I'm extreme in my opinion of anti-elitism.

In all honesty i don't think these are ideas that we need to sell, each of us knows it - these guys are just more optimistic than me

^^But do you support a shariica-based government in principle? Don’t speak in riddles adeer, because not supporting it because of a lack of qualified rulers and educated masses is different than rejecting it out of incompatibility! From where does your rejection originate?

Johnny B   

^ Can i dash in and ask how could Caano geel or a mullah diferentiate how many of the sharea paragrapgs are devine and how many are man-made?

Xiin-ow, you're asking for his gutts where all he( and you for that matter ) got is Godless reality to Witnesss. :D

xiin walaal,

in that case let me put it plainly. I'll assume we are talking of the governance of a nation.

Without the "qualified rulers and educated masses", sharriica is still a notion of an ideal - however perfect. To become the law of governance it must be practiced by as you say "[un]qualified rulers and [un]educated masses". Therefore we cannot separate the ideal from practice.

By all means take inspiration from it, refer to it for guidance, but since were not likely to see these perfect humans, up until the equally improbable of everyone agreeing on exactly the same interpretation of everything comes, a government should be run by laws of consensus that are constantly open to debate and scrutiny i.e. minus the trump card of its my interpretation of Allah's ruling.

lol!JB. Horta Welcome adeer!

You see, you’re introducing new terminology here adeer. There is no such thing as a man-made shareecah! The shariicah and its implementation is not a priority now, but it shall remain a noble goal to attain for those who believe in it. Those who don’t believe in it on the other hand need to know that the shariicah good Xiin believes in will accommodate them and they will prosper in it IA. As for witnessing godless reality, that must be one of your creating writing adeer for you know that we all hold that the universe and in its contents are manifestations of a higher being, called Allah!

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^ Can i dash in and ask how could Caano geel or a mullah diferentiate how many of the sharea paragrapgs are devine and how many are man-made?

lol@JB, walaal, since your lacking in that way somewhat, you wouldn't get them when they revealed themselves to you ..

so for you its the ones that you don't get ;)

up until the perfect incorruptible all knowing, seeing people with the perfect understanding and knowledge of everything come around, i'll take the fallible and malleable man made law - defined and enforced by the peoples its there to govern.

So what you are saying in effect GC, is that you'd rather be governed by fallible persons with their fallible laws, rather than by fallible persons with infallible laws (which is what we consider Sharicah to be)

^^cg, I gather you think sharica can only exist in an ideal world, and not practical in the reality that's governing a nation! Did I read you wrong adeer?

Can i dash in and ask how could Caano geel or a mullah diferentiate how many of the sharea paragrapgs are devine and how many are
man-made

Lol,Trust JB to bring to ask the obviously oxymoronic of the questions. Johny B,Adeer,The Sharica Law,in case you didnt know is 100% devine. smile.gif

Caano,on a scale of 1-10,10 being the most liberal,how do you rate yourself?