Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Amin Amir Speakes Again

War isnt it amazin the effects of Riyaale Mugging vol.2 from having an opposition crying for an election and he played them into a position where they became the ones oppossing the elections. Cajiib gotta hold it down for Riyaale and UDUB :D

Wuxuu Waraabe iyo Silaanyo ka dhigay sida carabtu odhan jirtey ya bintal sanduuqa khabaarak fi suuq :D:D:D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Simpleton AA isn't doing justice to the real goings on in SL.

JB enjoy. Laakin runta waan isla ognahay
:D

Simpleton, indeed

Paragon   

^You don't see me protecting anyone anymore ninyow. I am disappointed. But I thought (though its Ramadan) I should concur with North on his view of AA. The man is .... smile.gif

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Maxaa iga danbeeye?

If Aamir is pissing off enough, he must be doing something right.

Sax. Amiin Caamir waa nin bartay maskaxda maryooleeyda iyo siyaasadooda, their predictable never-ending squabbles.

Since 1991 having been following his sawirgacmeed, I for one labada suul u taagay ninkaan. His political cartoons are invaluable contribution to farcical Soomaali political scene.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Since 1991 having been following his sawirgacmeed, I for one labada suul u taagay ninkaan. His political cartoons are invaluable contribution to farcical Soomaali political scene.

What on earth are you babbling about now? Linking such mediocrity, to anything of value in Somalia is quite a stretch, methinks. But, then again, your standards for "value" are quite low as is, everything else with you.

Any id1ot can draw pictures with a computer drawing tool such Adobe illustrator and there will many dimwits around who will confuse that for talent. Lol... And to think, you actually believe these pictures are "sawirgacmeed", is quite hilarious, if I may add. :D

Gosh, now that I think of it, all I have to do is get the most popular stories on Somali news websites in a single day, and compose a picture or two on Illustrator with a few corny exchanges between the characters in the story, and kaboooooom-- I can give homeboy a run for his money...

Ok, that's it folks, I just figured out the Amin Amir recipe for suck-cess. I'm outta here, got me some drawing to do. :cool: