Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Oil Company in Dharoor, Puntland PICS

Gabbal   

Maxaad Gedo iigu leexin, Boosaaso anigu dadkeyga ma degaan?

Xiin what do you see transpiring from this initiative?

lool. Horn like I said you do not have a leg in this. The risk is all ours the rewards will be shared with all.

Thus while we are in the risk period, just watch and stop with the smart alick comments. :D

^^Yes but Kismaayows will manage it, and not the Gedo folks :D ! Mar haddaad meeshii ka guurteen hadba ciddii degan baa qaybtaa iska leh adeer.

Horn, this initiative will be good, i think. If it ever materializes that is! I suppor it in principle, the devil however as they say is in the details.

Emperor   

Why do people have to always be pessimistic or think negatively, this is no Delta its Puntland, lets have some good hearts and wish better for one another, no doubt in the back of mind this project will lead us to prosper and its benefit will reach every Somali living anywhere on this god green Earth.

Like my man Duke said, we will take the risk and share the benefit with the rest...

Its good to know that exploration and siesmic data collection is taking place in Dharoor as we speak... It's real, no chance for the synics...

Well done, President Cadde Musse...

RedSea   

Gubadkaan gubi doono, goodirka daaqi doono, ilmuhu dhalo....

ps. I aint a hater at all. Good luck with your gubad. :D