Chaos feared as Somaliland cancels elections

MujIebrahien meygaag samatar

Cali iid

Muj Xassan ciise jamac

Suldan abdirizaaq

Umar carte qalib

Sheik adan siiro

Sheikh dirir

wa buux sxb rag aan siyaasada somaliland shaqo ku lahayn diibada dalka ka jooga gudaha na jooga

Xassan ciise jamac was the first vice president of Somaliland he retired and is not involved in the whole kulmiye ucid udub thing he is not a member of guurtii or golaha wakiilada

Cali ciid was the president of kilinka shanaad he is lives in hargeisa is not involved in Somaliland politics

Iebrahein meygaag samater left the country when Somaliland was declared and left the country he writes articles for Somaliland. He comes now and then to Somaliland is not involved in politics

Bal adigu jacayl barro ciid ku soo darro rag aad uu firfircoon oo doorasha na gaadhsiin karra ayaan soo bandhigay bal adiga yaa adiga kula haboon inu xilka qabti ila daroosho la gaadhayo.

LANDER   

Originally posted by djibsomali:

When i say that these people are always in hallucination and far from any knowledge is a proof that somali could see in here.

if anyone knows the knowledge of one the Intervenient in this thread sol would never had accepted in this midst where minimal education is a requirement to intervene.

the proof that the whole country is a mirqan invested open space marfash is as follow:

the following saying in this thread:

"Possibility of nominating an independent person to lead for elections".

Horta are they real this people or is there knowledge so limited that they don't even know the constitution of somaliland?

i call it the mirqan constitution.

IT is says clearly the following:

THE ELECTED PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT CAN ONLY BE REPLACED BY AN OTHER ELECTED PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT.

Look a simple and fundamental passage of your own constitution is being lectured by a person who is not even from mirqan land (myself).

But then again what do you expect?

somaliland is a land where nassaabnimo and somalinimo is far removed from.

The proof:

two subclan from two different clan figth on farmland where even tomotoes don't grow.

1 subclan loose the war as always and lost a lot of men.

instead of figthing back what they do?

an act never seen in somali nassaabnimo history.

They set a roadbloc catch innocent travelers that not even related to the figthing subclan.

and slaugther them because they share the same embrella clan name.

That is the state of mirqan far removed from reality state called by some somaliland.

What are people suppose to take away from this drivel? I’ve noticed you often post similar non-sense on these forums always directed at Somaliland. Before you start talking about ‘prerequisite levels of education’ you may want to teach yourself how to string together a proper sentence or two so that people may bother to read your lamentations. English is not that difficult a language. Better yet, let me ask in a way that you’re surely to understand me if you’re really a ‘Djib-Somali’ that is.

Je comprends pas t’as fascination avec la Somaliland et son processus électoral. La dictature tribale d’IOG contrôle tout aspect de la vie du peuples Djiboutien et tu trouves le culot de critiqué la Somaliland ? T’es pas sérieux mec ! T’aimerais peut etre que la Somaliland vende son territoire aux armées françaises et américaines ? Ou que l’on ouvre des bars et boite de nuits à travers Hargeisa ? Dit moi quel modèle de gouvernance est-ce que nos frères Djiboutiens ont il à offrir ?

too bad.

writing in English as his 4th language and being understood is an achievement itself.

but if you are being hurt by me just pointing the obvious of the state where some Cannibals "dad galatoo" lives then it is the state of mirqanland (somaliland).

LANDER   

lol. I think you're a poser. I would ask you to write in french if it would lead to a more dignified exchange but I would obviously be fooling myself. Carry on as you were...

Btw Speaking of Mirqaan, have you ever seen the port of Djibouti around 12:30 pm? :D

Je vais écrire en français à partir de maintenant, mais laissez-moi savoir ceux qui seront en mesure de suivre cette langue de Voltaire dans SOL.

et plus vous ete nombreux d'etre des pom-pom girl ici