Sign in to follow this  
Nur

How to beat the Heat this Summer!

Nur   

eNuri Paradise is Possible Summer Campaign

Presents!

How To Beat The Heat.

For those male Nomads who live in Allah's land of North America and Europe, the global warming is causing hotter and hotter temperatures each summer, which in addition to exposing the ice caps of the Rockies, Alps and the Himalayas, is also exposing feminine bodies that is difficult for Nomads not to look, and at times with lust, which is haraam in Islam.

Some of my Nomad readers may wonder " So what is wrong with sitting on my porch on a nice Sunday afternoon sipping on my cooler beer and enjoying the site of these girls?"

Well, I am sure that you gotta point there saaxib, but let us explore a better way to beat the heat this summer and every summer.

You see, the brain of a male (specially the young ones, and perverted old ones, dirty old men ) has two main parts:

1. Production

2. Re-Production.

The first part is connected to turn on the Productive hormones such as intelligence, reasoning, caring , kindness, thoughts, structured logic, and so on.

The second part is connected to turn on Re-production mechanisms but not before it turns off the "Productive mechanism". It begins with a sight of an attractive female, triggering a multimedia imaginative journey that may inspire many creative ideas. That first look, if not tethered with a Taqwa rope, can loosen up the iman connections at the Productive part of the brain, "an innocent smile" may follow, and from that point, a zombie like effect leads the young Nomad toward uncontrolled activities.

Now, as he sips his cooler, the beer relaxes the mind, taking away the effects of shyness, which is an embedded trait in humans and a remnant of the Iman (The default instinct of belief in God), shyness is also a speed bump that gives you the last warning before a crash, or a crush, in this case. so, from this point, the happy Nomad crosses all moral boundaries until the party is over and he has to pick up the pieces the day after.

No prayers, no contact with family or loved ones, no school work, or useful activity, the Nomad now switching back on his productive part of his brain, realizes how far he has drifted from the Siraat ul Mustaqeem, however, lust has its side effects, it leads to mental logical corruption, beginning with a feeling of low self esteem, denial, and stubbornness to accept failure, then to doubt Islamic principles he believed and finally succumbs to kufr, acaadanaa Allahu minhaa.

So a better way to beat the heat this summer is one of the following:

1. Take a trip to visit family back home if you can afford, this may have a better cooling effect on your "head" than coolers of heat in Mississippi.

2. Join a summer Islamic study program in your nearby Masjid community.

3. Try fasting to reduce the pressure, read more Quraan, and get involved with sports to redirect the energies to a positive productive and healthy uses.

So, while you are in control of your thoughts, its wise to also have a control of your desires, otherwise your desires will take control of your thoughts and only Allah knows what they might be. If it feels that your momentary desires are on fire of the summer sights, don't let it lead you to a lasting fire.

2007 eNuri Softwaano Series

When you don't know what you are doing, Just Don't Do It!

Nur

^^When you dont know what you are doing, Just Dont Do It! Indeed.

In most cases though people do know what they doing but succumb to their lowly desires. They understand their acts contradict Allah’s directives but in the false hope of repenting it later, a deadly delusion itself, they proceed with it anyway. [edit]One approach is what Ibnu Qayim suggested in his a-Daa wa Dawaa: fight the wicked thought in its most delicate stage (inception) and before it materializes and becomes a regrettable act. You see people don’t just commit crimes and indulge sinful activities; there is a thought process that precedes it. That’s where you need to focus your efforts, resisting the thought itself in weighing its consequences, worldly or otherwise.

It does really work, and it’s intellectually stimulating in many ways. I recommend that book for every Muslim who’s able to read Arabic (is it available in English?) You see where ever you go in NA you are exposed to enticing goods. In swimming pools, at lakes, in shopping malls, and even at the coffee shops, summer in the west somehow creates an environment where we could easily be tempted. Most places become laden with landmines of fitnah. You can’t just avoid it. Instead you need to learn how to dismantle it and pass through it unharmed. That’s an intellectual level: debating with your low self and reasoning with it before you give in to its probable unwise choices. Of course Haddaad celin weydo fikirkaaga xun ooy naftu kaa adkaato all is not lost. You can still salvage yourself and, by following a set of steps, come to your senses again. But that’s another topic, now the good brother is talking about prevention strategies.

Thanks much yaa Nur. We do have a real need for such topics like this one. It’s timely and it will IA benefit us all.

-Lily-   

What about all the sisters who wear their jilbabs, abayas and hijabs in the scortching heat? I have a lot of respect for them. I mean surely it has to be harder than just turning your bloody head.

Nur   

Jazakallahu Kheiran Xiin bro.

Indeed, like you have concluded, there is a point of return at every step of the haram highway, the last point of no return is when the soul is claimed back by its maker.

The Ailment and the Medicine masterpiece of Ibnul Qayim, like all of his soul quenching books is a great read in any language for healing the ailments of the soul.

Lilly sis.

InshAllah I will dedicate another thread to the sisters plight in the summer scorching heat, the sequel to this topic targeted at our sisters will be titled " Fire Resistant Clothing, The Taqwa Fashion Line" coming soon to a monitor near you!

Nur

^^IBn Qayyim's "Jawaab Alkaafi Liman sa'ala suaal al shaafi" is a rear masterpiece and the whole book is based by one question asked by a suspious and sceptical man to the Imaam, May Allah reward him paradise by his work for islam and muslims.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

What about all the sisters who wear their jilbabs, abayas and hijabs in the scortching heat? I have a lot of respect for them. I mean surely it has to be harder than just turning your bloody head.

If it is humid, it probably is hard to wear the hijaab but in other occasions it might even be cooler to wear the hijaab considering it shelters the skin from the rays of the sun, which is the scorching heat you mention.

Gabbal   

A very appropriate topic for this part of the year, thanks Nur for bringing this! It reinforces what our values are and how we can stay true to them even under such an intense test.

Nur   

Young Geeljireyaal.

Two ways to cool down this summer when facing hot pants.

First Hadeeth

It was reported by Abdallah ibn Masud RAA that teh Messneger of Allah SAWS said:

" You burn you burn, so when you pray morning prayers it washes it out (sins that caused the burning fire), afterwards You burn you burn, so when you pray noon prayers it washes it out, You burn you burn, so when you pray Afternoon prayers it washes it out, You burn you burn, so when you pray Sunset prayers it washes out it , You burn you burn, so when you pray Nightly prayers it washes out it , then you fall asleep and no sin will be recorded against you until you wake up".

It was reported by Abdallah ibn Masud RAA that the Messneger of Allah PBUH said:

A caller ( Angel) will be sent at every prayer time saying: " O mankind rise and put off what (fire due to sins) you have inflamed, then they they rise (for prayers) and their sins fall from the Eyes , as they pray, they are forgiven sins committed between the two prayers.........continues" . Same sequence, I truncated the Hadeeth for simplicity.

The Moral of the Two Hadeeths.

We are constantly picking up violations with our eyes, ears, mouth and other body parts, and if the body can become sick due to eating the wrongs foods or smoking, the soul can become corrupted with unsettled sins committed by our body parts.

So, make a habit to:

1. Stay out of trouble.

2. If you get in trouble, and most of us do, remember to focus in your prayers as they will wipe the unintentional sins, as well as intentional sins that we intend to repent from, even if we fail again and again.

Nur

Malika   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

^Are women immune to these thoughts triggered by human nature[desire for the opposite sex]?

Should attractive men cover up during summer,..all these buffed up dudes are causing nuisance too!..Lol What am trying to say is, the restraining of ones desire[sexual]doesnt only stop at men,even we women need to lower our gazes when out and about... smile.gif

Nur   

Maliks sis

You write: "even we women need to lower our gazes when out and about... "

lol!

A real story that took place in Saudi Arabia between a woman and the ( amr bil macroof decency patrols) goes like this:

Mutawa: "Sister, please cover up, you are fitna (temptation) for the young men".

Woman: "Brother, actually I find you very handsome, why not stay at home, you are more fitna (temptation)for young women!"

Seriously speaking, you are right, it goes both ways, the verse tells both men and women to equally lower their gaze.

Nur

Jazaaka Allah kheyr, Nur. It's a timely advice and we should all heed to it, insha Allah.

Now, the beer relaxes the mind, taking away the effects of shyness, which is an embedded trait in humans and a remnant of the Iman (The default instinct of belief in God),
shyness is also a speed bump that gives you the last warning before a crash, or a a crush, in this case
. so, from this point, the happy Nomad criss crosses all moral boundaries until the party is over and he has to pick up the pieces the day after.

Words can sometimes turn into pictures for the mind, and you've a beautiful way of putting them together to give such effect. May Allah expand your heart for the work you do.

Malika   

LOL@Brother Nur,

Alhamdulillah am safe..LOL [how did you know,I was out there gazing about?] :D

But a day like today was a tough one,it was very hot,I spent the afternoon at a lake nearby were most of the people there were walking around half naked or near to nakedness,I think I have committed a number of sins by just looking and gossiping with my inner self...Astagfirullah ! May Allah forgive me..

Nur   

Baarkallahu feek brother Dhagax Tuur for your kind observation, I never intend my write ups the way ends up, it just turns out that way, Allah is helping me say the right thing, when I goof, its all mine, and that is what I am really good at!

Lt. Qalbi Adeyg bro. Good to hear your kind comments brother ( InshAllah, Allah will upgrade you to a General }

General Qalbi Jileyc inshAllah!

Just look for the eNuri brand of e-preaching, like a bag of spicy Doritos, if you open, you can't close!

Malika sis.

So you are struggling like me!, keep it up sis, I am also trying my best, it isn't easy wallahi, specially for men, but, if one thinks about Paradise, its a different matter altogether, most of us cheat a look or two, but we only cheat ourselves, Allah's COPs ( Angels) are always on our shoulders recording every action.

Nur