Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Anti-Somaliland Demonstrations in London

Ghanimo what is the point of believing in something/be vocal about it and setting on your ***? You will be surprised some might have jobs but because they believe in there cause/ they choose to take a day off and demonstrate we can assume there all low life’s... If there unemployed then instead of setting at home/ there doing something productive in my books…. As for the demo achieving nothing am sorry I rebut that yes they still went to war but look at the price labour had to pay and is still paying in terms of losing votes/ tory gaining momentum….as for the demo they raise awareness and if more people join you aim to bring the problem in to the surface/not fall under the invisible socially concern banner than talks but has less actions.

Aaliyyah   

Shameless and fruitless, two words to describe this supposedly "Demonstration" against Somaliland.

^^^I call this a hypocritical comment.

They have the right to demonstrate and fight for their land. Sool, Sanaag, and cayn will always be part of Somalia.

Somalilanders need to find other means to attain recognition instead of forcing people who want nothing to do with them. Kabish...

It is pathetic how somalilanders cry for recognition in all their demonstrations, bt can't accept others when they fight for the same rights?....

Originally posted by -:

quote:Originally posted by marcassmith:

no thats treason!

That's most id-iotic I have heard so far. Get your head out of your behind.
you americans never cease to amaze me!

i would love to get my head out of my behind, but i dont think thats feasibly possible.

Why dont you go and defend democracy and invade Madagascar or one of those oppressive regimes!

there is no point arguing with you!, because your uncivil, ignorant and a somali-american! - nothing personal!

MARC

^^Now you are being little girl. Just how do you not see the inherent contradictions in what you wrote.

P.S. We Americans don't defend democracy. We just defend our interests!!

its called word-play dude!, i was being saracastic to make you feel silly, but then again you probably know that already! look i am not one to apologies but calm down and take it easy!

Marc

Aaliyyah   

No one is stopping SL from reaching their recognition. They are the ones running after other's lands and trying to pass it off as theirs. Now I don't know what that is, if not anti-democracy?

I think that should be all I will say in this matter.

LoooooooL@Sarcasm...Now come out saying what you wanna say, hadii kale spare your nac nac.

Aaliyah...Somalis don't even know what democracy is. People vote blocks in Africa, usually along Qabiil lines. Whatever reer SSC intentions are, at the end, it is their land and they have their right to decide where they want join.

what a lously point it was too, seriously you need to stop your 'hit and runs' on somaliland!

Somaliland is a sovereign nation and will defend its terroritality integrity at whatever cost.

A few fools on a street parade wont affect our self-determination!

Marc

Aaliyyah   

^^now you showed your true colors, you did not have to pretend you were for democracy.

or it only works one way as far as you are concerned?

territoriality integrity kulaha ?

Che, don't waste your time on this guy. He is not worth it.

A word of a fool wouldn't discourage those "few fools". Obviously, their intended goals are achieved since you and few other are b*tching about it.

Aaliyah...LooooooooL.

two fools with foolish arguments!

Somaliland exists!, down with Puntland! and greater somalia!

I would love for somalia to be united, but thats unrealistic and a fools dream. There are now just too many difference to be one nation.

marc

Originally posted by marcassmith:

Somaliland exists!, down with Puntland! and greater somalia!

And he has the audicity to preach us about Somalia. You are busted Nigga. Now take out the flag you keep under the bed. NGONGE will show how.