Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale thoroughly destroys his opponents!

Jabhad   

^You really need to stop. I have seen you for two weeks now with more then enough false posts.

Why can't we report the MMI side of the story and you keep reporting warlord barre/dowlad beeleedka side of the story. ;)

Brother Horn, every war there is only one winner, so lets hope may the winner be the one that brings Somali Muslims out this dark age.

Haashim   

Horn, Sxb horaan kuugu sheegay, Maxkamaduhu kuwo joogsanaya uma eka ilaa Xuduudda waa soconayaan.

Baydhabo oo xarunta Dawladda ah iyada xaalkeeda waa gooni oo waanwaan baa socota laakiin WRALORDS oo dhan saaxiibadood hoose ayay TURUBKA la ciyaarayaan. smile.gif

Originally posted by Sakhar:

I really don't want Barre and his militia back into Kismaayo!

Let's hope for a better solution, for the people of Kismaayo, but right now the islamists are best for them!

Sakhar, adeer, you proved Qudhac's claim to be true. You are politically prostitute yes you are! :D

You are welcoming UIC to Kismayo, but not to Galkacyo. I remember your rants about UIC when they tried to capture Galkacyo. You also reminded me Mr. Xiin, coz that time he too was critical about them. Alla maxaan idin aqaan the same goes to adeer Juuje & awoowe Nayruus. Can you guys see the inconsistency about your stories? :D

NASSIR   

Muraad, That art by Amir depicts the early victories of the UIC and the high hopes it ensued. Have you checked his recent paintings of the UIC, or you wish him curse.

Typically, we all seem to receive gladly and eagerly whatever that praises our political ambitions. If this signature you have is true about the warlords that were chased by the Supreme of Islamic Courts, what makes his other artistic expressions insufficient? I give Xaal if my judgement is wrong, but it is time we should all address the wrongs and the underground motive of their goals.

No problemo, Allamagan! I would rather discribe myself as an politicial pragmatist rather than what you ascribed to me!

I only support what is best for the people of Kismaayo, however if anyone is politically prostitute, then it is you, because we all knew your prior stance!

You go with the wind, yesterday you were pro courts, Seerar and Indhacadde and today you oppose them, because the guy you worship switched sides, so technically you're at Barre's back-side, if he 'turns', the backside that is, then you too turn with him!

Have fun!

P.S. Kismaayo is a unique situation! The city was occupied, by people, who swore allegiance to each other in Galgudud, central Somalia! To attack and invade the furtile land of the Jubba!

Barre as a member of a weak entity, that was kicked out of the city by the true inhabitants of Kismaayo, was placed as a pretending master of the Jubbaland, whilst the senior members of the JVA wholly profiteded from the cutting of trees in the beautiful region of Jubba!

The city was in a mess, with daily killings and revenge attacks, fueled by intoxicated clan-morons and supremicts, that thought to themselves 'No one can take away, from us what we have right know', because their solely claim was based, that they were allied to the mighty military machine and powerbrokers from Mogadishu, hence untouchable by the freedom fighters and their few militias!

Now we know what we knew some time! The true powerbrokers, were indeed Indhacadde and Seerar and the claims of somehere, who would like us to believe, that Barre and his clan were solely in charge of Kismaayo, has utterly been proved to be false!

I hope this gives a few insides to the whole story!