Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Congratulations to President Elect Muj. A.M.M (Silaanyo)

N.O.R.F   

Africaown, I doubt you're prepared for any changes as you would have your eyes closed. I do hope you have opened them since landing in Hargaisa.

The hard work starts here.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ The madness of this tired old logic is astounding. A man spends almost thirty years watching an idea evolve and prosper then, suddenly, and for sentimental reasons alone (for Somalia offers him nothing
today
) he decides to drop it all and go pass the camel to a chaotic school teacher? Why?

If anything, the Somaliweyne proponents should realise that their unity dream has almost vanished with this latest (election/Siilaanyo assisted) blow. Back to the drawing board, chaps. Your product is not selling.

Horta hambalyo sida nabadgelyada leh ee aad dawladiina u bedesheen. However, if we see the SL entity in the same lense that being a clan entity, then you've a lot to celebrate, but if you think SL is for all northerners then there is a lot you should worry about.

Congrats reer SL impressive stuff.

if you are able to pull off something this complex and handover peacefully from rayaale to silaanyo wax sahlan mahan.

I think I might change my mind about the idea of Somaliland .. why should they be held hostage for the corrupt admin in mugadhisho.

they have proven they can govern themselves peacefully ... duco ha loogu daro and lets call it a day.

re-unification should only become an issue when there is a similar admin like somaliland and puntland in the south .. then lets re-unit by all means .. but in the meantime Somaliland and puntland are doing fine.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Congratulations to Ahmad Siilaanyo. He deserves to win the presidency chair and lead Somali land. He is a veteran Somali politician who wins by merit.

Suldaanka, I just want to ask you a question:

SNM ma qabiil ayay ahayd, oo idinkaa lahaa mise waxay ahayd urrur siyaasi ah. Ma waxay ahayd Xisbi siyaasi ah, mise reer gaar ah ayaa samaystay oo waxay u samaysteen inay dano gaar ah oo ay lahaayeen ku fushudaan?

Saaxiib bal iiga jawaab!

Hunguri,

SNM waxay ahayd a political organisation which had an open-book political manifesto. A particular clan was the backbone and brains behind it but in all its dealings it was open to and for anyone to support or join.

Its goals were very simple.

1. Get rid off Siyad Barre and his fascist "Kacaanka"

2. Introduce freedom to the masses

3. Introduce democracy to the people

4. Open market economy

5. Replace "Yaa Taqaan" to "Maxaa Taqaan" when it comes to public service.

Those were among others, its pillars of existence.

I had the pleasure to shake the New president's hand 20 minutes after the announcement of the his victory .........

Congratulations Mr. President ....