Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

LOVE THROUGH PHONE CONVERSATION

ScarFace   

cynical STOP BEgging it now go and drop your height and weight in my thread wanna knw who the fattest and shortest person is....

ibti you looking after old people now awww poor babysitter icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

I've no doubt, that CL and Ibti both are over weighted and short :D . They ordered on line personal,special chairs from my Furniture shop. Dumn too big !!! I still have to beg Emirates Airlines cargo to load them !!

hahahahahaah@ mhh may i ask y i should do that?

ps is there anyone else out there recliming there money back from the banks due to overcharges and the admin charges?

Ibtisam   

loool at 6.1 you aint exactly the tallest man i know :rolleyes: in fact for a farah you are below average :rolleyes:

You might want to consider getting stretched out a bit, just a couple of inches. smile.gif << just friendly advise my dear

ScarFace   

^^MMMhhh do i sense a touch of envyness listen 6'1 is enough so i'll skip the stretching part, but dont worry dear am willing to let you borrow some of my height<----friendly advise

Ibtisam   

Borrow :D does that mean you you wear heels and we can share :D waa caadi i don't like heels for more than 30mins at a time, pluz i don't think we are the same shoe size? do you, unlesss.... NO... it can't be

heeey ,,, who is bad-mouthing our beautiful girls during my weekend ???

what is all that ????

loooooooooool@Ibtisam,,,, U made me fall of the chair laughing :D:D ,,,,, she died ku lahaa :D

Hunguri and Scarface, may be u should try other girls and leave my sisters alone niman yahow ,,,