Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somaliland Officials Involved In Secret Talks On Reunification With Somalia

^^^Saxib you are right what the people want will prevail, for example the people of SSC which Somaliland claims do not wnat to secede hence the defeats of the Riyaale admin and army when they try to get a foot hold in those regions.

I doubt the people of Awdal also want to secede saxib and those in the clan traingle of Berbera-Burco-Hargaysa areas we do not know since they never had an alternative.

The Ethiopia of today is an ally today to the legitimate governemnt of Somalia. Thats why the fact that they are trying to bring their friends in Hargaysa to the table for negotiations is a mark of the change towards Somalia that has taken place in Adis.

RedSea   

^You forgot about the people of Xamar, do they want occupation.

According to you mr. The Duke the Ethiopians are allies of mr. adeero ina Yey, however have you asked what the poeple of the capital think of these 'allies'? .

If they paint them any less than occupiers, thugs, criminals, murderders, rapers, etc...if that isn't their output, then kabtayda wax iigu rid.

On January of this year, Geedi said that he was the legit prime minister of whole of Somalia including Somaliland, the reaction from Somalilanders was well noted, however let me take Boorama, Awdal as an example, I feel it concerns the topic which we are discussing.

Here is Boroma, Awdal in that show off. ;)

Mudaharaad%208.JPG

Mudaharaad%203.JPG

Mudaharaad%205.JPG

Mudaharaad%204.JPG

Mudaharaad%201.JPG

ooooh boy. :eek:

There is no occupation of Mogadishu saxib. In fact the gpovernemnt has predominently more players from Mogadishu than any area. From the PM, Interior Minister, to the mayor, the national police chief as well as the security chiefs. All are from Mogadisu. Thus the Ethiopains supported the TFG in dealing with foreigners like the Oromo, Eritrean and other confused folks who made Mogadishu their base.

Thus for a Secessionsits the new love for Mogadishu is just laughable since it was the city those groups used to highlight to foreigners "we are peaceful unlike that dirty hamar".Saxib Mogadishu and Somalia is back and your former claims have gone with the wind.

1.jpg entrance to LA, Capital of SOOL.

Oh boy today LA tommorrow Borama[/i :D

RedSea   

The Dukow,

Ala inanku hadal badanaa :DThat pic is pretty funny, good one indeed. :D

Let me just highlight that new love which out of nowhere suddenly occured between Hargeysawis like I and some Xamarawis.

Indeed Xamar was dirty place during the civil wars, made dirty by the warlords like col. Qaybdiid, Mohamed dheere, Yalaxow, Qanyare. Do these men ring a bell, well some of them are now in the TFG 'leadership'.

To further explain that love, the reason I felt in love with Xamar all of sudden was due to because the UIC cleaned the rubbish which was those mentioned warlords, and the city of Xamar was kisseable again. :D

Now it isn't, it's back to being dirty, because warlords such as the new 'mayor' of Xamar Mohamed Dheere are back. :confused:

PS, I think before that reaches Boroma, the blue flag will have a new look. :D:D:D

^^^That last contribution of yours highlightsthe fact that you know nothing much about Mogadishu.

Mohamed Dheere made Jowhar an example in southern Somalia and no doubt he will work his magic on Mogadishu because he has the man power and resources supporting him.

You also forget that President Yusuf has great experience from Puntland state which was a very peacfeul region the size of Somaliland.

Anyhow if Mohamed Dheere is a warlord then Riyaale is not the Presient of Somaliland but an NSS comander hell bent on humuliating your clan.

Today Somalia is very peaceful and there are no troubles in Mogadishu, this will continue insha Allah, though I expect your continued awful comments

RedSea   

Mr. Dukow,

horta don't get mad, get glad, you are muslim(:

Secondly, Warlord Mohamed Dheere made Jawhar famous or he made himself famous? which one is it?

he had Isbaaro in Jawhar to loot people' properties, do you really think he was distrubuting food and water down there? I think not

The man is a warlord.

All that being said, the problem isn't just him nor is it your adeero ina Yey. The root problem is why though bring foreign armies to kill me, to rape me and to force me out of my house ? That is the problem.

If Ethiopians never showed up, Ina Yey would be ruling perhaps today though he is a warlord , and people would have no problem with him.

Castro   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

I find it amusing how some ppl degrade southern somalis as genetically backward barbarians.

So says someone who supports the Ethiopian bombing of civilians in Southern Somalia with warplanes. I said the "rest" of Somalia but you had to narrow it down to Southern Somalis. Going with that, either Southern Somalis are "genetically backward barbarians" who need to be bombed into civility or those who're bombing them (and their supporters) are the genetically backward barbarians.

Take your pick, Somali "patriot". I think you already know which one is my pick.

Bokero   

Somaliland has achived what we in the south can only dream of in the last 16years.. the ppl of Somaliland should be commended for that.

I would have wished, to see the ppl of Somaliland, contribute in bring peace in the South..

Currently I think its premature and less urgent to discuss the future status of Somaliland.. We the people of the south have see how we can, get remove the leaches of the TFG, and the backward clan fascists and warlords that continue to hold us hostage ...

My postion has always being if the majority of the ppl of Somaliland want independence so be it.. i would continue to love them as brothers and sisters as i do Kenyan and Ethiopian Somalis

RedSea   

Originally posted by Bokero:

I would have wished, to see the ppl of Somaliland, contribute in bring peace in the South..

Dear Bokero,

I do agree to that.

But you might be suprise to find out how much money that has been raised and sent over to Muqdisho to asist the needy families who have fled the wars.

Secondly, I am proud to anounce that my own relatives back home have recieved, housed as many Southern Somalis who had fled and are now living peacefully in Hargeysa, I know many other families in Hargeysa, Burco are doing the same. Though not noticed, the people have done great job, the part that is missing is the government, and you know that SL admin. isn't that great right now. Insha Allah with better leader, SL will be able to get involved politically in the problems to its south.

Bokero   

Stealth

i am glad we see eye to eye on this..

once we have a credible govt in the south, then negotiations can start... and if the admin in SL is instant to break-up, then a referendum should be called in SL, Monitored by international community and the results respected…,

Bokero   

Jacay

If you are confident of your position, and the result, then internationally held referendum should bother u, right?

Although i am sympathetic of SL course, one cannot not declare a unilateral independence, this was a mistake, that no one will accept it, cos it creates a dangerous precedent.. A process has to be agreed with the two parties on the table