Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Noam chomsky on Iran

Noam Chomsky is a brilliant man. However I think this just adds to the clear picture that we already have from the US administration and those that are allies with them. Its unfortunate that some still buy the whole nuclear threat that supposedly exist. Everything is an excuse. Yet this isnt news. But lately, it seems like the excuses given to populations arent even well constructed lies. Theres no effort put into the lies that we are fed. I mean C'mon!!

I think Zakarye Mahamoud said something along the lines of "if you get into a fight with a man, in your own city thats one thing, if he wins then thats fair, however if he goes out of the country and brings extra force with him, specially one that has a history of killing your people, then theres nothing fair about that. Thats is not only the case anymore with us, but every country that seeks the aid of the US administration. Theres nothing fair, legitimate or legal about the state of their policies.