Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

BOOSAASO : Ma dhabbaa in Xeebta Laasqoray uu hub ka soo dagay ?

People's,

there is a time for laughter but the issues discussed on this forum are mostly of grave natures and requires serious debates. i realise that it is not always easy but i think the excessive laughter demonstrated on here is disrepectful at times to the issues at hand.

that is not a criticism of anybody its just my observation.

Paragon   

Timacade, right. You have a point there. But bear in mind that serious discussions are hard to come by lately. The thought of writing a lengthy post to opponents who cannot understand what one is saying is really a waste of time. No wonder, therefore, that you see many one-liners and laughters here and there. So I am not sure whether serious discussion is worth the effort.

paragon,

it is always worth the effort to discuss the serious nature of the situation back home, brother. You have to remember we are the generation who i think can make a difference once we go back home which i think we all dream of. therefore if we dont take matters seriously and study them on a constructive level we would be letting our people down.

that might seem a bit far fetched to some but that is how i view our postion here in the west