Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Last nail in Puntland's coffin???

With today's massacre of Buuhoodle, and the capture of Widhwidh by SL we see no Pland official daring to talk about these dangerous issues. As we know Buuhoodle citizens were die hard Puntlanders, but today’s incident seems to push them towards the SSC project and that will be the last nail of Puntland’s coffin in Sool sanaag and cayn.

A_Khadar   

MoonLight1, stop the nonsense spins. All people who care about Somalinimo are marring about the massacre of Buhodle need only support and prayer but no spinning talks..

Mr. Bugland you mean more death for the people of Buhoodle. This is awful incident and Faroole and his govt are quite, they are not even expressing sorrow for their own people.

peace & Liibaan ,,, i'm talking about the thread waaryaadheheen not reer Buuhoodle.

It is not the last nail in Bugland's coffin .....

I wonder why Puntland leadership remain silent, oh yeah I forgot that Faroole man, he is just following all the latest on the net. Papa Melez probably instructed him to stay out of this. Does he care about this anyway? no.

^ i.e silent would otherwise mean surrender of course but do you think they would surrender knowing these ppl by nature :D