Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Apartheid Wall

OG_Girl   

You are wrong again....lol

My father is half OG ...My mom full Arab if you want specific she is an Egyption .

All Somali blood I have is 1/4 Somali...cause dad is Half... other 75% plus 100% culture and languge I am an Arab.

Long life for Arabs icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

believe me is aint fun being mixed all my life I have to defend each half from another redface.gif

When I am with Somalis I defend Arabs , when I am with Arabs I don't defend only Somalis but whole black race redface.gif

You can't be half OG, if your dad is it than you are too. But now I understand your hard defense for the Arabs.

Me personally I don't exactly adore Arabs.

OG_Girl   

I understand you wallalo, no need to adore them... as Arab saying " sharif man sharafah nafsah" Arab they put them selves in this situation every one walking on them cause they left their Islam as Omar Bin Khatab said " We are nation Allah honoured us with islam -Arab- if we go look honour from else ; Allah will make us worse".

PS: I said my dad him self is Half OG, that makes me 1/4 OG right? ;)

Is 6:10 pm ..I have to go home or my father will kick me out redface.gif

Salam ALL

DraGon   

PS: I said my dad him self is Half OG, that makes me 1/4 OG right?

Does that mean you spend 1/4 of your time with us, Somalis. smile.gif

Cawralo   

Yes the wall is illegal because it goes into the greenline. But on the other hand, the distance from the greenline to the sea is 10 km (the WB is 7x as wide, makes you think about so called arab leaders and their lack of military tactics. If only they didn't try to abort Israel, history could have been quite different).

http://securityfence.mfa.gov.il/mfm/Web/Main/pic.asp?pic=46133.jpg ..It's about ten thousand palestinians on the israeli side of the fence. The fence has messed up the alredy fragile palestinian economy. It's most definetly not temporary as they say, Israels economy is also in a bad shape, so why spend 20-30 millions on every km. It's naive to think that Israel will pull back to their pre-67 line, the largest kibbutz will probably be included into Israel, thereof the fence.

For every suicide bomber, the israeli public will be supporting the fence even more. Just look a Beer Sheva last month, the bomber came from an area where the fence hadn't been built yet. All of this idiotic violence from the palestinians, what good have they gained from the intifada? Prior to the intifada in 87, how many roadchecks were there? Useless.

NGONGE   

For every suicide bomber, the israeli public will be supporting the fence even more. Just look a Beer Sheva last month, the bomber came from an area where the fence hadn't been built yet. All of this idiotic violence from the palestinians, what good have they gained from the intifada? Prior to the intifada in 87, how many roadchecks were there? Useless.

Idiotic violence? Do you call their rebellion against the obvious oppression, destruction of houses, arrest, insults and treatment as second-rate citizens in their very own land idiotic? Do you espouse the “turning the other cheek†philosophy perchance?

I don’t know of road checks before 1987 (though it’s very possible that they existed). However, prior to the Oslo agreement and the Palestinians getting back control of some of their lands, they were totally controlled by the Israeli police and army. So, you see, some might argue that the “idiotic†intifada did achieve something after all.

Curly   

People you know what the worse thing about this is? This is like one of the signs that the day of judgement is near. Because this wall was predicted in the Qu’ran, I’m too sure where it’s written but I will find out, unless anyone here knows!

Cawralo   

Yes the arab/palestinian violence is idiotic, and history is proof of that. Prior to the 67' war Herut & Co were concidered as fascists and they were political outcasts. Sharon has idiotic arab violence to thank for his power. Every israeli pull-back of the IDF is followed by increase of palestinian violence, that only makes the public opinion to vote more right-winged. It's not about "turning the other cheek", it's about being realistic. Zionism is alive and here to stay, Israel is the most powerful force in the mideast, why challenge it? What good has come out of it..the oslo agreements? It's long dead, and shouldn't have been to start with.

NGONGE   

Prior to the 67' war Herut & Co were concidered as fascists and they were political outcasts

By whom? The Arab world or the Western media? Was the Labour party of Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan better?

Why are you so concerned with the voting patterns of the Israeli public? Do you seriously think that will make a noticeable difference? Would the Palestinians get Jerusalem back? Would the Israelis dismantle their settlements?

Your outrageous statements give an idea of your opinions but I wouldn’t like to assume so would you please spell it out to me?

Viking   

Originally posted by Cawralo:

Yes the arab/palestinian violence is idiotic...Sharon has idiotic arab violence to thank for his power...Zionism is alive and here to stay, Israel is the most powerful force in the mideast, why challenge it?

WOW, the Zionists don't need to do a damn thing when they have Muslims thinking along these lines.

Cawralo   

Actually Viking, I'm tired of this "zionists against the world" rhetorics. It hasn't done shit to help the palestinians, after all of the arab-initiated wars, which they all lost, I think to myself..violence might not be the way. Zionism is like any other nationalism, but they have the muscle power to back it up. Not all zionist organisations are bad, Gush-shalom, Btselem and a group of israeli soilders who refuse to serve in the occupied areas ("refusing for Israel" couragetorefuse.org) are just a couple. And they are also the true footsoilders of the palestinian struggle..which is more than I can say about suicide bombers.

Ngonge:"By whom? The Arab world or the Western media? Was the Labour party of Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan better?"

Yes I agree that Golda Meir & Moshe weren't much of good leaders. Much of the 67' war is her administrations fault, since they didn't pick up on Sadats begging. But Begin was definetly not a better option. After the 67' war, his view of the world was no longer seen as fascistic by the israeli public, instead, most of the soicalist-zionists borrowed his view of the world and became hard-core settlers. His party would most definetly have stayed insignificant..if not for..****** .. (fill in the rest on ur own).

"Why are you so concerned with the voting patterns of the Israeli public? Do you seriously think that will make a noticeable difference? Would the Palestinians get Jerusalem back? Would the Israelis dismantle their settlements?"

Yes I do belive that. I'm convinced that most israelis want peace, but then there's the political right who keeps shouting out that arabs only understand violence ("because every israeli pullback is followed by more arab violence"..). When the doves of Mapai were in power, it's leader Mitzna wanted to go back to the negotiating table, he was ready to negotiate with Arafat even. He supported the peace process and was ready to dismantle most settlements in the WB and Gaza. He was very critical of Israels use of "targeted killings" and how the IDF treated the palestinians. Now compare that to the present situation! The only hope of the palestinian ppl is the israeli voting patterns, since we all now that th US wants what Israel wnats..and if the US says yes, the rest of the world has nothing to say. So lets be realistic.

Viking   

Cawralo,

Are you saying that it's the Palestinians' fault that they are occupied, downtrodded, humiliated and butchered on a daily basis? The only people who can come up with such absurdities are the Zionists themselves with the support of neo-cons (who are also Zionists). Do you know how many UN resolutions awarding more rights to Palestinians have been ignored by the Israelis and a constant backing of the US veto? That doesn't sound so peace-lovin does it?

There is a difference between Jews and Zionism, we respect the former but abhor the latter for its ideology and policies. Didn't the Israelis kill the only leader who was close to bring them the peace you claim they want?

You are under the impression that the Israelis want peace. They haven't wanted peace since day one, if they had chosen peace, they would be unable to annex as much land as they have in the last 50 years. If they wanted peace, they would stop bringing any subhuman who claims to be a Jew and offer them Palestinian lands. If they want peace, they'd stop expanding their settlements and holding the people of Palestine hostage. If they wanted peace, they SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED HAMAS AS A MOVEMENT, which they did in case you didn't know.

How did Hizbollah manage to kick them out of southern Lebanon, through dialogue? NO! It was because most of the Yahuudi boys on the frontline were returning home in body bags.

Muslims are not humiliated by Zionists because they are stronger, it is becasue we have abandoned our religion. Allah SWT says that all that is bad, comes from ourselves.