Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Ethiopian Army In Chaos, Internal War is Brewing Now!

How is it you are allowed to abuse our people in such a way while your people are welcomed as a guest from DireDhabe to Dar-es-Salam and all the way to Cape Town. In return, you want to put your guests in a fenced lot. Xaabashi [/QB]

No body is abusing ur pple,pple are abusing ur government.U got no government but an organized rebel militia.The Somalians who live in ethiopia surely help u alot but u dont know that do u?Don't they pay rent?Don't they do business with ur pple and don't ur pple benefit from their presence?Tell me xabash what do u give those pple but trouble?Yes u heard me,what do u give them but trouble?There is nothing good about ethiopians either and one thing that really moved me was when two young boys fought and the whole neighbour beat the shyt out of the somalian family.Thats what kind of pple u are.With no regards to decency or even with the recognition that with even ur worst enemy,u deal fairly with them so as to get a honourable challenge but what do u guys know of honour?Yes u heard me what do u know of honour?Were it not for the soviets,the cubans,the east germans and even the yemenites,do u think we would have had this conversation?No we wouldn't have this conversation.Somalians are not the only pple who reside and are scattered all over the world.Ur pple too are scattered all over the world and whats ur excuse for that?Aren't oromos ur ethiopian brothers?And not just the oromos but the ahmaras too and so as the ruling tigre faction who tell their own troubles so as to get asylum and would they do that if they were well in their motherland?Yes u heard me,its all true.The pple of addis have their own pple in the mentioned cities on tahliil's post,do u think they will be spared if ours are harmed in addis or don't u regard those ethiopians in our lands as ethiopians?The oromos are fighting with ur corrupt regime and so as the ONLF.Yes u heard me,i bet they are shooting at ur soldiers as i type.Ur very own defenders are deserting the posts that ur pple entrusted to them for they say that u are a pple who only understand things with force.YEs u heard me,its true.U say that we are not in the same league as u guys ,is it true?Yes it's true,we are not in the same league.We are the very decendants of the men who forced ur pple to feed on raw meet.The same men who crushed u under the sayid's leadership ,the same ones that totalized ur forces under General mohamud and the same ones that later finalized ur forces in 1977.Get it clear,and our very own decendants will level ur government if we do not do it ourselves so are u still in doubt that we are not in the same league?I adore ur nationalism and the only word i could give is that lest u wish to be subjected to harm,change ur philosophy of revenge as a pple ,give back the illegal lands u have,respect the boundaries of ur neighbours and refrain from oppressing ur very own ethiopian brethrens like the oromos.Do that urself if ur state doesn't do it,and maybe u might be safe from our destruction.So are u still in doubt that we always have been enemies?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Xaabashi

You are too smart and brazen to be amxaar/Xabashi, traits/qualities somalis are known for. You must be a somali
:D
but do tell us, Ma hooyadaa baa amxaaro ah mise naagtaada?

PS: Pretend someone has translated for you and come back with the answers.

How long did it take you to figure this out? :D

Buur Cad   

QUOTE]No body is abusing ur pple,pple are abusing ur government.U got no government but an organized rebel militia.

Gee ! when did Muse Sudi and Qanyare took power in Addis?

The Somalians who live in ethiopia surely help u alot but u dont know that do u?Don't they pay rent?Don't they do business with ur pple and don't ur pple benefit from their presence?

Don't go into this kind of argument without proper analytical tools. Try to include the concept of excess capacity in there and you will see the falacy of your argument. So I stop here.

Tell me xabash what do u give those pple but trouble?Yes u heard me,what do u give them but trouble?

You don't know what trouble. Trouble is when some crazy gun men in Mukdisho spray your house with machine gun fire while your children are still in it. Trouble is when you run 1000 km to Addis.

There is nothing good about ethiopians either and one thing that really moved me was when two young boys fought and the whole neighbour beat the shyt out of the somalian family. Thats what kind of pple u are.

Indecency is when you occupy a house after chasing the owners at gun point (that is what the Moorian did in Mukdisho)

Decency is when you welcome war-displaced people into your city, and let their children attend school and allow them to have peace (that is what people in Addis do)

With no regards to decency or even with the recognition that with even ur worst enemy,u deal fairly with them so as to get a honourable challenge but what do u guys know of honour?Yes u heard me what do u know of honour?

The whole world saw your honour and your raganimo. We have it on tape.

Were it not for the soviets,the cubans,the east germans and even the yemenites,do u think we would have had this conversation?No we wouldn't have this conversation.

Second division teams always like to play premiere league teams.

The pple of addis have their own pple in the mentioned cities on tahliil's post,do u think they will be spared if ours are harmed in addis or don't u regard those ethiopians in our lands as ethiopians?

You touch our people and our soldiers will be in Muqdisho tomorrow 6 AM.

The oromos are fighting with ur corrupt regime and so as the ONLF.Yes u heard me,i bet they are shooting at ur soldiers as i type.Ur very own defenders are deserting the posts that ur pple entrusted to them for they say that u are a pple who only understand things with force.YEs u heard me,its true.U say that we are not in the same league as u guys ,is it true?

You can't swallow that pile, can you? Get Biliqsan to give you some water.

We are the very decendants of the men who forced ur pple to feed on raw meet.The same men who crushed u under the sayid's leadership ,the same ones that totalized ur forces under General mohamud and the same ones that later finalized ur forces in 1977.

Sir, there are many things you also forgot to tell us. You forgot to say: we are the people who chased the bantu off his land, we are the people who humiliated and dehumanized the Ybiir, the Gacansibir, the Muse Deryo in their own country even though these people are Muslims .

You forgot to say: we are the people massacred the Bon and the Shanbara and took their children into slavery, and married their wives. Quushaash Waaxiid!

Get it clear,and our very own decendants will level ur government if we do not do it ourselves so are u still in doubt that we are not in the same league?

Go and tell that to people of your ilk. May you should go horsing around with the Shona and the Ndebele or something.

I adore ur nationalism and the only word i could give is that lest u wish to be subjected to harm,change ur philosophy of revenge as a pple ,give back the illegal lands u have,respect the boundaries of ur neighbours and refrain from oppressing ur very own ethiopian brethrens like the oromos.Do that urself if ur state doesn't do it,and maybe u might be safe from our destruction.

I will stop oppressing people when you do the same.

So are u still in doubt that we always have been enemies?

You repeat things like a parrot. You have to finish at the top of the second division standings before you being promoted into my league. I definitely don't consider you as an enemy at this point.

Xaabashi

Xaabashi

Kashafa   

You touch our people and our soldiers will be in Muqdisho tomorrow 6 AM.

^ :D:D Waraa Somali, the jig's up..Only a bona fide waryaa can booto like that.

Just get off the Ethiopian uber-nationalistic bandwagon, even if you are one. Or else, I'mma knock ur teeth inside out, you'll smile backwards :D

Lool,Xabash u really are irritated by the truth don't u?Why don't u come with facts instead of making the whole arguement personal and thus start name calling icon_razz.gif .Next time,if u want to be reasoned with,i encourage u to not make things personal.UR enimity and mine always existed even before our parents were born so chill and when time comes,i'll uproot u. :D:D:D