Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The Mugger no more ? Latest from NW Somalia!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ War waxan iska daa. You're missing one hell of a football game.
:D

For such an old man, you have the sarcasm of a ****. Switch up your style.

[ July 03, 2010, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ibtisam   

~AfricaOwn maxa ku cuunya adigan maata?

I see certain folks don't know what shareholders entails. Too busy learning clan names and songs to sing and dance to your atheero.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^^That "Clan-is everything, I don't want Silaanyo to win" bs is expired. What will you be using now
smile.gif
old man?

Clan Is everything and I would have preferred that Siilaanyo had not won. But only a Puntlander would not have been impressed with the way the election was conducted and the results were recieved, my supposed fellow S.lander. ;)

^^^Shareholder of a phantom nation, no adeer this is only a clan affair and you know that. Start by uniting the Somali clans and then the Ummah dear. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^^That "Clan-is everything, I don't want Silaanyo to win" bs is expired. What will you be using now
smile.gif
old man?

Clan Is everything and I would have preferred that Siilaanyo had not won. But only a Puntlander would not have been impressed with the way the election was conducted and the results were recieved, my supposed fellow S.lander.
;)
You're trying to question my credential now? :D

You're doing a great job defending your cousin norf ;)

Saalax   

Brazil got it bad this time thanks to the naive Dunga leaving out brazil's elite players such as ronaldhino,adriano out of his world cup squad.

NGONGE   

AfricaOwn, so how long did you spend in SL and what sort of Concorde got you back to the West this quick? :D

You're as a Somalilander as a polar bear, adeer. Go tell your rubbish elsewhere.

Thankful   

Ngonge, wants us to be impressed with an election that involved the elites in their society. Which didnt allow all to run for office. The triangle is where all the opposition came from and the triangle is the only area that video's and pics of long lines come from. (Expect for a blurry pic from Erigavo.)

Just like the celebrations now are coming from the triangle.

Of course we won't get conclusive evidence of celebrations outside of the triangle, we'll have to take your word on it.

The Zack   

Majority rules waryaada. Reerka u badnaa meesha baa bahasha qaaatay :D:D

Awdal will claim it is not part of SL soon ehehe.