Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

MEN TELL ME WHY?????????

Men always complaining about they can`t find a good woman. They complain that they can`t find someone to really love them. But when they do find someone, they take her for granted or they cheat on her. Or they complain that they need space, and they even run away from love, because they say that they are scared. Why do men run from a good thing?

OG Moti   

Sis no one runs from good things, so maybe what is good thing for you is not good thing for them,, and cheating? somali men cheating? oooh boy oooh boy maybe u talking about 1% who cheat but how about the 99% who does not, so dear .. maybe the problem is the female, shouting on the man when he comes home, always demanding, compairing herself with others and want her maskiin husband bring home whatever every XALIIMOS has in their houses, so maybe they are not runing from good thing as you though!!!!

peace

..LIL GIRL....as a representative for the nomads on this site :D , I there by sentence you to ONE thread a day. I know you're excited about joining this site and all, laakin take it easy on flooding the women's corner!! ;)

Ladiif   

Wixii xunba xaawaa leh!!

Its only fair to blame both parties involve not just one party........not to mention you are generalizing men this and that!!

Sowwy Cushtic...girl maybe we hang out way too much that we started to think alike hehehehe.

Nafisa, lol. Nothing but a friendly advice. I also noticed Mr.Millenium and his string of posts....lord have mercy!!! I got nothing but love for those that recently joined, what a grand entrance you've made.

To Tamina and Nafisa, girls don't hate aight, it's not my problem that y'all can't think of anything..and for ur info i been in in here in a while, so mind y'all business b4 y'all get slape aight... cuz u seem a low lives to me...peace.

Haneefah   

Ughhh!...this is when some somali girls piss me of walaahi :mad: is it me or ppl are just way too sensitive nowadays.

Lilgirl...where on my post did u see me cussing u or say anything that was worthy of name-calling??...not that i need to justify myself but all i said was that i agreed with Tamina (who didn't even offend u) and that i didn't wanna be rude...subxanallah...If such thing compelled you to talk that way and call us "low lives", then all i need to say is MAy God help u cuz sweetie...hooskaagad ka didaysaa. :rolleyes:

Nafisa gir; sorry, i didn't mean to sound like that i just meant to Tamia more that's all.....my bad i aren't that uneducated to be like so no hard feelings girl....one.

LIL Girl,

Goodness Gracious sis, aren't we a lil touchy!! Where in my comment did I offend you or attacked your character? Abaayo it was only a friendly advice and if you read my post, I didn't intend to sound rude or anything. Secondly, I don't think it was fair of you to call me and sister Nafisa "low lives" and I hope one day you realize that this sort of behaviour is not encouraged in this site. I respect all nomads here and I think I deserve the same thing from you. I guess I learned my lesson about teasing certain nomads!!