Sign in to follow this  
-Nomadique-

NBA Brawl Pistons and Pacers

J.Lee   

LoL.....Biggest wimp indeed. I thought somebody switched the channel to WWE or something. I hate to say this but it was the most entertaining fight I've seen since holl.field vs Tysen....Dang but it's sad that Artest got benched for the season.......

Intel   

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

Pretty pathetic situation... But slightly entertaing

slightly??? it was bloody brilliant

i just saw it on channel nine news :D

best part of the brawl.. did y'all see that little mexican dude with the white shirt running on the court. he copped one on the chin by one of the 7f tall black players and he just looked up gave one back on the chin and knocked the daylight out of him

hehehehe sooo excellent :D

loool, i thought id remain modest about the entertainment value lest i get some criticism. :D who needs WWE Smackdown..

But the footage of the crying children wasnt nice at all :(

Damn those fans :mad: I feel sorry for Artest it seems to me his suspension is wayy to long.I mean 76 matches! Does anyone know what will happen to that ***** who threw the drink at him?.

best part of the brawl.. did y'all see that little mexican dude with the white shirt running on the court. he copped one on the chin by one of the 7f tall black players and he just looked up gave one back on the chin and knocked the daylight out of him

:D:D That was a well Trained chin lol

man i have never seen a fight this big before. so many people were fighting it was really hard to keep track of how many fights were going on. i must have seen it x100 already just today and yesterday, its now all they show on TV.

i heard some of the players involved in that fight will be suspend for whole year and stand to loose millions of dollars. maybe they were not smart enuff to realize that the fans pay their bills. these guys make millions of $ that few million $ is not gonna hurt them.

Intel   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

the guy is really ****** , he will fight a fan for throwing him a drink and loose millions of dollars.

apparently he attacked the wrong dude :D

king_450   

Fights always happens in Sports, but this time i think the fans were rude and disgusting ,The players did what i would have done, beat the hell out of them, no fan has the right to throw bottles or chairs or even pour water in someone's face it is rude and humiliating. Those of you who are siding with the media need to wake up and smell the coffe, this NBA Commissioner is a damn Racist and ****** ,he didn't even see the whole evidence just went to act quickly as a damn sissy. That is who we should be talking about not the players who literally defeneded their life. Horay to the Players.

raula   

pathetic-but I dont blame artez for what he did-however the punishement is SEVERE :mad:

the same day who saw the college football brawl :D:D (Clemson & S. Carolina)..kkkkkk t'was marvelous icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

^^^Actually that was more entertaining the NBA fight. Whoah even a hundred police officers couldn't stop them.

The damn police looked so pitiful compared to the footballers with their gear on :D

As for Artest..I think he was right in defending himself, yes defending, but I didn't see him try to run at Ben Wallace when he neck-chopped him :D