Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Prove the depth of your love?!

loooool dang it you hiding out ha dost :mad: :mad: Actually the question i was refering to was the one, whether u actually live with ur family or by urself? How about the cost of living in ur state? How long u lived there now?.....that's it :D:D:D for now ;)

Scorpion_Sista.....My bad....I ain't hiding specially not from da scorpion..lol

Well....I actually live on dorms in my university......I get my bro as room-mate who goes to da same school......Iam in upstate new york, the living cost is not expensive , but job market sucks..Most of the companies left the state , went down south in da carolinas and elsewhere.....iam here like four years now.

Where are u at?....and hows life there?

Haneefah   

scorpion and Che, don't you guys think it's time to use this thing called "private messaging"...I mean it's there for a reason ya know :D It might be helpful for two anti-love Hindi movie watchers like you.

Scorpion...xabibty, of all ppl why Akshay? How could you watch Kuch Kuch, Devdaas and not like Sharuk Khan or watch Dil Hai Tumhara and not be totaly into Arjun Rampal..the guy is HOT!!!! now, I can't wait to see Dil ka rishta, I guess I'm so into this guy, but he's just sooo gorgeous ;)

ZOLA   

LOL...NAFISA..GAL U HAD ME LOL WALAHI....I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING..BUT I DID NOT FEEL LIKE HURTING MY SWEET SC-S SIS AND MY DEAR CHE-C BRO ...LOL..

NAFISA, GAL ME AND U HAVE THE SAME TASTE IN INDIAN ACTORS....MY LUV FOR SHAH K WILL NEVER DIE ..LOL....MY FAV SHAH K MOVIE ..IS DILWALE DULHANIA LEJAYEEGE...AND WORSTE DEVDAAS....GAL, THAT MOVIE HAD NO STORY LINE .....LATELY I HAVE BEEN BEHIND ON HINDI MOVIES..SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I SAY SOMETHING INCORRECT.

IT'S OK TO LOOK AT AKSHAY COZ HE IS SO SO FINE....BUT HIS ACTING SUCKS.....SORRY SCI-SIS..LOL...HOPE U NOT MAD AT ME ...

A.A

to Nafisa and MALAIKA:

Your recents statements in regards to Che_Guevara and myself have really sort of not went well with me. To me it seems you guyz are yelling "GET A ROOM" just cause we are having a conversation together. NO one forced either one of you to keep returing to this thread, because let's face it, the original topic has been dead for while now, and i don't believe it's because of us. And if that was the case, the author of this topic I am assuming would have mentioned to stop using his space anymore...So again since it seems the conversation between Che-Guevara and I are making you guyz uncomfortable we will remove ourselves from this thread....

And to the hindi actors, you know what, u guyz like whomever you want to like and I respect that. but neither of you expected or needs to really understand why i like Akshay more than any other actor, it is my choice. And as i do respect ur choices i would like the same curtsey from both of you too...

And P.S. I am not mad at you guyz for real...

Haneefah   

Whoa :eek: I guess some ppl don't take jokes well!

S_S...sweetie, xaal weyn qaado, I really do apologize for opening my big mouth, I didn't mean to offend you as my comments were meant to be just a "joke"....but thank you, it was a lesson well taught smile.gif

As for Che...I apologize in advance

mummin   

diary of a man who knows how to satisfy,

i believe in love yet i don't like heart breaks,

i believe in love to the point women thinks that i am a player,

i believe in love and i know how to define it.

i believe in love and i don't want to be desperate.

what i hate the most when a person doesn't know how to keep his promise.

when someone is playing with someone else's heart,

man or a woman we are in the same boat.

we play hearts just to get back at the different sex

we play hearts like it is a music, a song good for the ears.

but what we don't know, what goes up must come down

what we don't know is that we are disabling that person for life.

her abilities to love will be very hard, her abilities to love will be with no trust.

how can handle a woman who is heart broken,

as they say love comes only ones. just imagine if that one is a jerk.

love is not a joke or a game that you play.

love is a determination to do what you need to get that person.

love is a meanning that define relationship, that define sexual encounter.

love is feeling how it feels

the feeling of being complete, the feeling of being worried free. why do you think that we've got stress. why do you think that do sinnah.

a word of advice take a good care of your woman before you regret in the long term, take a good care of your woman for you will be alone for life, take a good care for your woman life is tough these days, take good care of your woman for your pleasure and your stress free.

ZOLA   

HEY SIS, C MON ..WE R JUST MESSING WITH THE 2 OF U ...HOPE U DID NOT GET MAD...DO U THINK I WOULD HAVE COME BACK TO THIS TOPIC IF I DID NOT LIKE IT ..IT'S FUN AND U ALL R FUN ...AS NAFISA SAIS..XALL WEYN QADO SIS......AND I DO RESPECT U TASTE IN INDIAN ACTORS...HOPE U FORGIVE US ...

A.A