Sign in to follow this  
me

Are 'Odayaasha' beesha undermining the war effort?

me   

Are odayaasha beesha undermining the war effort?

The Ethiopians know that dealing with the old 'chiefs' will undermine the fighting spirit of the young men and have been doing this for over 100 years in Western Somalia, now they are doing the same thing in Muqdisho.

They will bribe the old men or scare the old men and these old men will help the Ethiopian effort, by stopping all forms of resistance, some old men even become spies for the Ethios.

Remmeber the ONLF killing the elders in Western Somalia?

So how can we deal with these old men, how can we stop them from undermining the war effort?

These old men keep using clan rethorics and are dividing the resistance, soon the Ethios will be dealing with odayaasha from a sub-clan or a sub-sub clan.

We have learned from the ONLF that eliminating these old men won't be productive, so now what? how to stop them, because the Ethiopians secret weapon is the Somali clan system and its divisive chiefs.

Even the Sayd had problems with 'Odayaal' working for the Colonizer and he too learned that eliminating these old men will lead to more trouble.

you know its differnt in this case.

cos the odheyasha who were killed in western somalia were all agents of Xabashi.

they had their own militia(funded by Xabashi) which was responsible for persuing ONLF elements.

The thing is as long as that Odhey is not a thorn in the flesh ways can be used to dodge him but if he turns out to be the stambling block.

He has to be eliminated by first exposing him and then giving him a ticket to heaven.

Me....Odayaasha iyagaa xaraan kale ah. The so called spokesperson is thug and theif who lives in the house of the man whom he murdered. I don't know them all, but I could tell the likes of Ahmed Diriye are not men of great calibre.

me   

Waad arki doontaan, these odayaal dhibaato weyn ayee soo wadaan, cidii Soomaalinimo u dagaalamaysaa waa in ay wax ka barato taariikhdeena. Xabashi Soomaali kama adka, wey ka mu'aamarad badantahay, marwalbana dhanka odoyaasha ayaa Soomaalida laga soo maraa, lagana lagdaa.

I mean come on people, there was a time people were respected because they were old and wise,nowadays way iska asaasaqeen.

Garaadada, Suldaamada, Ugaasyada, Caaqilyada, Odoyaasha iyo capo qabiilada kale waa in aan ka takhalusnaa. Af miinshaarnimo iyo laaluush un ayee meel walba u fadhiyaan.

Odayaasha ha la dilo ma lihi, waxaan leeyahay ha laga tashado. Meesha ay noo wadaan hore ayaa naloo geeyay, aan wax ka barano taariikhdeena. Dameero yaan noqon.

Odoyaashan heeso caruureed (lullabies) ayeenoo heesayaan anana waan isu dhiganaynaa sabtoo ah waxaan is leenahay wax walba oo nabad keena sidee doonto ku meel gaadh ha ahaatee waa wax fiican.

Dagaalkani ma istaagayo, Soomaali waa la qabsanayaa waana la gumaysanayaa, ifka ayaana cadaab loogaga dhigayaa hadii aan maanta wax iska celin weyno, cid kale dagaalami mayso, idinka weeye dadka dagaalamaya. Sidaad doontan isu dhaga tira, ama isi xaadiri ama iska indhatuur, maalinaadu way iman doontaa, maalinta adoo meeshaada jooga laguugu yimaado waad ka shalayn doontaa in aadan sidii nin rag ah wax isaga celin. Ama rag rag ah halanoqdo ama 'lay away' haloo dhigo ubadkeena.