Sign in to follow this  
Mo Yussuf

Broken Hearts...

Hi all.

Im Mo Yussuf, Im one of Broken hearts.

and Im just greeting those who feel like me and post their Ex-love stories or feeling love without help from partner.

Pliz post your feeling, stories and way u fell, why caused broke up.

Thanks alot.

wish u'll do!

NGONGE   

I can’t say I’ve ever had a broken heart. Oh, wait, I tell a lie, man.

When I was six, our neighbours had a lovely daughter. She was the same age as me and she had the loveliest eyes I’ve ever seen. They were like two tiny hazel crystals. I wanted to pluck them out and play with them. I made all sorts of excuses to nip out and run across the road to her house. At first, she was always happy to see me but then fat Ali moved next door to her house and she became his best friend. She started giving me the cold shoulder and making a point of hugging Ali or laughing very loud whenever I walked past. Didn’t she know that I loved her? Didn’t she know I’ve prepared a tiny metal box to store her eyes in for all eternity (I would have stored them in my heart but didn’t think it was a safe enough place)? A few weeks after the arrival of fat Ali, my mother bought me a cat. I instantly fell in love with MY cat and forgot about our next-door neighbour. My mother made me promise not to pluck the cat’s eyes out though.

But, even the cat broke my heart, man. She’d sneak out at night when I’m fast asleep and go cavorting with the neighbourhood’s tomcats.

For the next six years I avoided contact with any females and forced myself not to look them in the eyes (lest I fall in love with them). Then, all of a sudden, with no warning at all, puberty struck! It was much easier not to look females in the eyes and keep my gaze down after that. ;)

By the way, I feel your pain, brother..

lol   

When ur heart is broken, just dust it up and live larger than b4.. she will be rolling on your floor asking for another chance.... so brotha u r not alone in that department...

Nice on... NG

HONEY-D   

I'm sure you're not the only love victim here the more you think about it the more pain you suffer my advice is close the past window and open the future door i can guarantee u, you will discover a hidden treasure the only question is are you ready to take up the challenge.

But, even the cat broke my heart, man. She’d sneak out at night when I’m fast asleep and go cavorting with the neighbourhood’s tomcats.

loooool :D

yo mo yusuf all u talk bout in ur topics and posts is how some gal did u wrong, wat's up with that maaaaan pick up ur skirt and shake it off like a man yo, aint nain u do or say that's gonna bring back da hands of time so move on sucker :mad: daaam......asxantu

mombasa queen sis i was goin to offer my shoulder but then i thought this guy is too emotional he might fall in luv with me namean....loooooool

he needs to be smacked around mos def....asxantu

hey NGONGE smile.gif u funny!, u done.

Thank u very much.

but the only questions Im askin u are: are u single right now?

How u stopped the fell of ur former girlnext door?

Thanks all those posted replies.

peace Im askin u are

A7LA-SHU   

dude.. no need to be heart broken.. im not sayin be a playa lol.. but gotta go out there and do ur thing. show her u can get any girl u want.. im sure u can that right?? :D ....u made the mistake like the rest of us... icon_razz.gif

anyway. all i wanna to say is get over it dude.... u need help. bang ur head against the wall.. it helps believe me dude.. hahaha lol.. good luck bro..

hello again

u all thanks.

Im just wanna post a new story about one of my friends,

this is the story:

he only wants whats best for her...

He and his girlfriend has been dating for 2 years. This doesn’t seem like a big accomplishment to most people but in fact she lives over 8000 miles away from him. No this isn’t an internet relationship. he met her in high school. She was a foreign exchange student in one of our classes. They got paired up in a project and well everything kinda happened. They fell in love. They visit and live with eachother during holidays and everything was going great until they starting talking about getting married... You see they both want to but its really difficult. They both want to finish college. He being an education major and her being a communication major. They've always planned on getting married in the summer and her moving down here and living with him and for her to go to college with him. Then they would move back to her homeland and he would work there. He’s trying hard to learn the language. But lately she hasnt seemed as enthused to go to college there. She still wants to get married and everything but he doesn’t feel she wants to go to the same college. He really wants her to be happy and go to the college of her choice and he doesnt want anything to get in the way of that. But that will take a tremendous toll on their relationship. He has told her that its okay if she wants to go to another college but he doesn’t know if he wants to wait it out. He mean he doesnt want to be held back for 7 years with a woman he love but go for months at a time not seeing each other. He tells her that maybe they just need to go their own paths and then she starts to cry and says “shell come with you”. But he fell soooo guilty because he sometimes feel shes going for him and not for her.

he suggested me to help him cuz Im his friend, and Im asking u for the best way he could survive.

I gave him more advices, and he's believing me..

just look this again.

Qac Qaac horta magaca maxaa ka wadaa?

adi somaligaaga funny waaye, runtii meesha aad ka timid-na waa mesha aan ku dhashay runtii - HODAN - degmada, Ex Mogadishu.

thanks...laakin ma fahantay STATEMENT -geyga aan soo post iyey, ka dhiibo fikradaada, no more joking,..

peace

Som@li   

Mo Yussuf meesha madaa iska hadlaya mise waa cid kale.

calaaku li xaal,,,i would advice them to get married soon, if not ,they can wait cuz there are pple who were in love for decades,and got married at the end, laakin wax walbana waxay ku xiran yihiin Calaf, ugu danbay waxaan oran lahaa go'aanku waxa uu ku xiran yahay iyaga oo tala saarta Ilaahay,raacana waxa la haboon.

wasalaam

Mahadsanid sxb Xidig...waa good advice.

Laakiin waxaan filin in qof walba uu jabkiisa qarsanayo, This world, websites badan baa jira oo about Love and relationship experts ay joogaan, waxaan doorbiday bal soomaalida talooyinkooda, iyo bal mid walba waxa uu lakulmay "Broke up",

runtii topic-kan markaan sameynayay, dadqaar way sameeyeen sida NG, oo kale, qaar taloyin bay dhiibeen iyo qaar kaftan ka dhigay wixii.

marka Thanks u all, Im just saying nice posts.

bye