Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

The Mogadishu Agreement..!

Juma, I was happy with their statement, but they dont have to convince me brother but the other stakeholders of Mogadishu.

The PM, Mohamed Dhere and his group, other clans who are in the Parliment and even the yes-men to the President ;)

Planning is only 10% son implementation takes up 90%. So we wait and see what Musa and Qaynyare do, apart from lose their job's. :D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

So we wait and see what Musa and Qaynyare do, apart from lose their job's.
:D

What jobs sxb? I thought their circumstances and status was important and was the factor that led or merited them to get the jobs. And that status is still present sxb. :D

May be you thought they were given a letter of promise by their adeero like you... :D:D

^^^^

Like the PM said they will be taught politics.

They will learn soon that making decesions on a clan basis will not necesserily stick.

They have shown their hand way too early, Musa has a problem in that his sub-clan power brokers are with the PM, including Mohamed Dhere, Ali Mahdi, Afrax and others within or without. His kinsman Cumar Finsih can not be trusted.

Qaynyare's problem is that he lacks the power or skill coming from a third rate clan power to do anything alone he relies on others specialy Ato who is an old has been.

Their fear of foreign troops has been nooted.

Xuseen Aydeed is borderline, he will be satisfied only when his full portfolio is returned as interior minister, I hear he si delighted to be going to Cairo. ;)

As things are moving soon neither their status or names will mean much. ;)

^^^^^^^^^ Am I dreaming bro or is it you and your lost hero's. :D:D

Nairobi: Xuseen Maxamed Caydiid, Ra'iisal Wasaare ku Xigeenka, ahna Wasiirka Arimaha Gudaha Somaliya oo Sheegay in aanu Waafaqsanayn Go'aanadii Dhawaan Nairobi lagu Gaaray

- Monday, March 14, 2005 at 14:47

Nairobi (AllPuntland) - Ra'iisal Wasaare ku Xigeenka Dawladda Soomaaliya, ahna Wasiirka Arimaha Gudaha ayaa si rasmi ah u sheegay in uusan ku waafaqsanayn go’aannadii ay magaalada Nairobi ka soo saareen qaar ka mid ah hogaamiye kooxeedyada Muqdisho.

Xuseen Maxamed Faarax Caydiid ayaa hadalkan sheegay wax yar kahor intii uusan u duulin magaalada Qaahira asaga iyo wafdi sare oo uu hogaaminayo madaxwaynaha Soomaaliya Md. C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed.

Wuxuu sheegay inuu mawqifkiisii hore uu ka noqday kadib markii uu arkay in danta guud ee Ummadda aysan ku jirin in Soomaalida dib loo celiyo kadib labo sano iyo bar oo laga shaqaynayay in Soomaaliya ay dawlad yeelato.

Sidoo kale Xuseen Maxamed Caydiid Wuxuu sheegay in Go’aankaasi uu gaaray kadib markii kulamo saacado socday uu la yeeshay Ra'iisal Wasaaraha dalka Soomaaliya Md. Cali Maxamed Geeddi iyo Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Md. Shariif Xasan Shiikh Aadan oo ay isla garteen in la iska illaawo wax Ummadda Soomaaliyeed u keeni kara niyad jabka.

Md. Caydiid wuxuu soo jeediyay inaan loo baahnayn in la iska horkeeno golaha wasiirada ee DFKGS wuxuuna sheegay maadaama uu yahay Ra'iisal Wasaare ku Xigeen inuu arintaasi xalkeeda ka shaqayn doono.

Wuxuu codsaday in aan arimaha Soomaaliya loo daba marin masuuliyiinta ugu saraysa ee dawladda ee kala ah Madaxwaynaha iyo Ra'iisal Wasaaraha, isla markaana arinta kusaabsan in ciidan lakeeno Soomaaliya iyo inkale ay noqoto mid looga danbeeyo Baarlamaanka.

Mar uu kahadlayay maamul u samaynta gobolka Banaadir ayuu sheegay Xuseen Maxamed Caydiid in arintaasi ay u taallo dawladda isla markaana dastuurku uu qeexayo ee aan loo baahnayn in la abaabulo wax aysan dawladdu ka warqabin.

Ugu danbayntii Xuseen Maxamed Caydiid wuxuu beeniyay in Golaha SRRC uu yahay mid awood ku leh dawladda marka loo eego siyaasiyiinta dalka ayuu sheegay in ay SRRC haysato xubno aad u yar marka la eego Baarlamaanka oo ay ku leedahay 35 xubnood, Golaha wasiiradana ay ku leedahay 12 xubnood.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland

Jumatatu   

^^^Loool, you are so rejoiced sxb..! Just like a child playing a game of football and has seen one of the starts join his team..Yippeee..!

Well dont get over exicited sxb. As someone said once the first bullet is fired it does not narrow down to personalities, and hope in your right mind you dont actually believe that Aideed Jr. will be in the same camp as Yeey.

Your adeero Yeey is setting the scene for a major clash among Somalis, and just like you he thinks everyone is on his side. :D

^^^ What bullets are you talking about fake soldier? :D You never have experienced battle in your life so stop the silly references to war and unnecessary glorification.

Anyhow this politics and Somalia’s interior Minister Husserin Aydeed has made his move, it’s for the other side of amateurs to get him back.

In 24 hours their bluff has been called, Mohamed Dheere has clearly shown how weak they are, the loss of Aydeed highlights how unorganised the whole process was.

Its easy to make statements and promises its harder to impalement these, so far the agreement has not been worth the paper it was written on. :D

Heshiiskii Xildhibaanada Beesha ****** oo la mucaaraday

Axad, March 13, 2005 (HOL)@21:30GMT: Iyadoo aaney 24 saacadood ka soo wareegan heshiis ay magaalada Nairobi ku gaareen Xildhibaanada beesha ****** ayaa maanta waxaa warsaxaafadeed heshiiskaas lagu mucaaradayo soo saaray xubno tiradoodu ku dhowdahay toban Xildhibaan oo isla Beesha ****** ka soo jeeda, kuwaasi oo aan la dhacsaneyn qaabka ay wax u wadaan Hoggamiyayaasha heshiiskaas gaaray.

Xubnahan ayaa Warsaxaafadeedkooda waxay ku sheegeen in ay nasiib darro tahay in xubno magac qabiil sheeganaya ay Axdigii iyo Dastuurkii lagu heshiiyay ku tuntaan iyagoo aan ka tarjumeynin beesha ****** . sidoo kalena waxay sheegeen in xubnahan isku qaldayaan xiligii lagu jiray Nidaamka Fowdada iyo haatan oo ay Ddowlad dhisan tahay, waxayna ku eedeeyeen in xubnihii heshiiska gaaray ay qoraalkooda ku xuseen qodobo af-duubayo Baarlamaanka, iyagoo sida ay yiraahdeen hareer maray go'aankii ay Xukuumadda u gudbisay guddoonka Baarlamaanka ee ku saabsanaa in Ciidamo Shisheeye Dalka Soomaaliya la geeyo.

Xubnaha warsaxaafadeedkan soo saaray ayaa ugu baaqay Shacabka Soomaaliyeed in aaney dheg jalaq u siinin warka ka soo yeeraya Hoggaamiyayaashii sheegay in ay maamul u sameynayaan Gobolka Banaadir, Magaalada Muqdishana ay nabadeynayaan, waxayna shacabka u soo jeediyeen in ay sii xoojiyaan taageerada ay u hayaan Dowladda, iyagoo sidoo kalena Beesha Caalamka ku booriyay in ay sii laba laabaan taageerada ay u hayaan Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliyeed.

Warsaxaafadeedkan ayaa ugu baaqaya Hoggaamiyayaashii heshiiska gaaray in ay dhowraan, una hoggaansamaan Axdiga iyo Dastuurka u degsan Dalka, waxaana warsaxaafadeedkan ku qornaa Xildhibaanada kala ah Maxamed Maxamuud Guuleed Gacmadheere, Cali C/llaahi Cosoble, C/llaahi Geedi Shadoor, C/llaahi Axmed Afrax, Salaad Cali Jeelle, Hilowle Iimaan Cumar, Maxamed Xasan Qoono, Ibraahin Sh. Cali Jeebo iyo xubno kale.

Dhanka kalena, waxaa mucaaraday heshiiska ay Hoggaamiyayaasha Xildhibaanada Noqday ee Beesha ****** ay ku gaareen Nairobi Guddoomiyaha Guddiga Siyaasadda ee Gobolka Shabeelaha Dhexe Md. Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb (Maxamed Dheere), kaasi oo sheegay in haddii gobolka Banaadir maamul loo sameynayo loo mari karo oo kaliya labo waddo, kuwaasi oo uu ku kala sheegay beesha ****** oo deegaan ahaan arrintaas loogu tixgelinayo iyo Dowladda Federaalka, wixii ka soo harana ay yihiin wax aanan soconeynin.

www.hiiraan.com

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

In 24 hours their bluff has been called, Mohamed Dheere has clearly shown how weak they are, the loss of Aydeed highlights how unorganised the whole process was.

They wanted to turn this into a tribal war, just like 1991. But, as in everything else in their lives, they've failed once again. Xusen Aydeed might be an opportunist, but he knows the days of warlordism are coming to a gradual - and permanent - halt. He much rather be on the winning side.

Meeqo mar bay ku heshiiyeen inay sugaan amaanka Muqdisho? Sounds like another useless peace-signing deal.

P.S. Anyone notice how Mohamed Dhere downplayed Qanyare's significance in Muqdisho - let alone Somali - politics?

Liqaye   

^^^ Why is it that as mogadishu warlords are evicserated as turn-coats the Abdullahi Yusuf supporters put so much passionate hope in the support of this man Dheere, is he not a warlord as well, has't he not also broken countless agreements for peace in the Banadiir as well, Why does his support of Abdullahi Yusuf change these homegrown truths.

Does he support Abdullahi Yusuf because they have made a pact among themselves like so many times before between other warlords, or has dheere Been a closet democrat all along and finds himself distastfully supporting Yusuf for the sake of the People?

In the end somali politics practised by Duke, Jumatatu or wind.talker is a chronicle of talking up murders, killers, and the scum of the earth, in varying degrees at diffrent times and in diffrent combinations for the benefit of no one but the aforementioneed personages.

Why is Duke so excited about the lambasting of qanyare by Dheere if it was Qanyare being the mantante of Yusuf, would he equally be elated by Qanyare's few home truths about Dheere who does not have a foothold in mogadishu and is trying to mess things up from far off Jowhar?

Ofcourse he would every 3 rd article he puts up since he turned his attention to somaliaonline politics proves it.

But he can be happy in keeping illustrious company.

Finally would'nt someone who trully supports an inclusive goverment be ashamed by such qabiil remarks?

Would that person hail, such remarks and give a thumbs up?

^^^^ Liqiye, good attempt brother. However let me clarify my position if I may.

I support the Somali government headed by Abdullahi/Ali Geedi. I support those who support this government and its aim of restoring law and order to my beloved Somalia.

Now I could not care less for the cries of Qaynyare and other minister/warlords ,the interest of the many outweigh their selfish wants and needs. The 15 year record of these men also is a testement if one is confused and thinking if to take them seriously this time.

As for my postings I have been consistant in supporting what I belive in, a united, federal Somalia with Mogadishu as its capital.

If one want's to hide clan hatred with an angelic face and pretend that their position is in the higher moral plains then good for you, I dont suffer from such pretence.

The issue is simple, Somalia is a nation turn apart because of clan conflict and many lost opportunities, what I want to see is healing the clan conflict and seizing upon this new opportunity. The restoration of state power and the limiting of clan power would go a long way.

Originally posted by LIQAYE:

In the end somali politics practised by Duke, Jumatatu or wind.talker is a chronicle of talking up murders, killers, and the scum of the earth,

Care to share where I supposedly "talked up killers?"

I'm intrigued..

Liqaye   

Duke, let me explain something to you, I will assume since we have been on the boards a long time you will trynderstand what I am going to write then make a reply.

You might support the goverment of Yussuf/Geedi for what ever good and credible reason, by the same token those that oppose Yussuf/Geedi might have the same credible reasons.

But that is beside the point something that you waste net space on clearing up.

If one want's to hide clan hatred with an angelic face and pretend that their position is in the higher moral plains then good for you, I dont suffer from such pretence.

My proposal to you and all that are reading this is simple namely by supporting One worthless warlord like Mohamed Dheere in this instance where all he has done is claim That federal and National mogadishu you speak so highly of for his own clan, By claiming that since Yusuf was so far-sighted as to appoint someone from his clan he will be under the benevolent protection of His clan, where in all of the above are actions conducive to tha federal united somalia you talk about.

Why is it that Dheere is the factotum in southern somalia and Suudi, Qanyare and others of their ilk are relagated to the ranks of toothless dogs?

What is intrinsic about Dheere that you could say diffrentiates him from all the other muderous warlords that you pour scorn on?

In supporting a warlords haraunge against other warlords where does the future federal somalia come in to play?

The issue is simple, Somalia is a nation turn apart because of clan conflict and many lost opportunities,

Alright, in usual vapidness you have dropped a line like it was such an inspiration of wisdom and presience. Again my question stands where does Dheere's atagonism of other clans and beating of war drums heal and solve all those issues?

The restoration of state power and the limiting of clan power would go a long way.

My contention is that the restoration of state power would be based on ideas that overgrow and undermine the impunities of clan power.

Rather than giving them a new lease on life by supporting this or that warlord, this or that clan power.

If the end game of The yusuf/geedi administration is as how it pictured on S.O.L i.e Xamar and the devil take the hindmost, you are more than welcome to it. ;)

But that will be about all.