Sign in to follow this  
nuune

THE MPs Around Somalia

nuune   

I know this may sound a little bit harsh to many of Warlord Supporters, check these names out, these people with those ugly names are the one's that are running the Country, how can they manage a country while they have disgusting, horrible and ridiculous names, well one can say why would u care a name, but it does matter sometimes

Caato,

Ceydiid,

Hiraale,

Xaash Xaash,

Moorgan,

yeey,

Geedi,

Yalaxow,

Qanyare,

Dheere,

Bulshaale,

Jees,

xabeeb,

Guutaale,

deeroow,

Shaatigaduud,

Af-Qurac,

buubaa,

Siilaanyo,

Dhancade,

Waraabe,

Oog,

bootaan,

Shaddoor,

Dhigane,

Faax,

Finish,

Seeraar,

Kulalihi,

Madoobe,

Caarshe,

Fadhaye,

I couldnt remember all the names, maybe you can add few, but when I looked those names, damn it, it looked horrible, am not saying my nickname is better than them, but my nickname will beat them to death when it comes to comparison!

Salaan...

Nuunoow, what is wrong with those nicks? Actually, some are quite interesting. Soomaalida badankooda naaneys ayee lee yihiin, siiba nimanka.

Kuwaa iloowday aan kugu daro:

• Indhacadde
  • Xaabsade
  • Xaaraan-kunaax :D ("wasiirka" maleeshooyinka; a small-w warlord also known as Bootaanka aad sheegtay)
  • Furux
  • Saransoor
  • Gacmadheere
  • Kiishbur ("wasiirka" isku xirka jaaliyadaha dibadda iyo wax kale aan iloobay; a small-w warlord)
  • Ilqeyrte (the owner of Hoteel Saxaafi and a shareholder of garoonka diyaaradaha Lambar Konton; also a small-w warlord)
  • Beebe (one of the latest qabqable)
Laakiin Nuunka adigaa af Soomaali foorto ku ahee, ee micnaha ereyada qaarkood manoo fasiri kartaa, sida kuwaan camal:

Moorgan

Seeraar

Saransoor

Hiiraale

Faax

Furux

Deer(oow)

Yalax(oow)

Siilaanyo

NB, maalintoo anigoo kuwa aan Been-Been-Sii (BBC) u shiday oo akhbaar raadinaaye, markaasna waxaa socday dagaalada Jubbooyinka ayaa naagta warka tabineysay soo booday akhbaar dhamaatay ka bacdi, waxee tiri:

"Kaasi waa wariyaheena Bashka Jug-soo-dhacay oo inoogu soo waramaaye Dhoobley."

Walaahi qosol waa isku celin waaye.

Som@li   

Some of thse names ar not thier nicknames,but are for thier fathers,or grandfathers,and thus they automaticly inherited them.

Coloow   

ASC, Some of the above names are nicknames while others are common somali names (like Gutaale,Soraansoor, seerar).

But, you do indeed have a point- some of these names are repulsing and indicate "********* ".

Could any of you please tell me the name of the somali who reports from Garissa (NFD) for the BBC.

Now that dude has the best somali name!

Sky   

• Caydiid
  • Geedi
  • Shadoor
  • Jees (not the Jees for the blackboard, but the Somali version of the name Jesse, father of Nebi Daa'uud and grandfather of Nebi Saleebaan.)
  • Xabeeb
  • Bootaan
  • Seeraar
  • Caarshe
These names are highly valued Somali names not nicknames, its a shame they are associated with brainless warlords.

PS: I think Moorgan means scavenger and Siilaanyo means Lizard.

nuune   

Caaqil, brother, is that Catoosh, the one in Garissa, I don't know what that word means laakin sidan buu magaciisa hore ahaa Caatoos meaning too much qalliir, marka hal "a" uu ka saarey booskeedana wuxuu galiyey "h" at the end which uultimo noqdey Catoosh

and Siilaanyo means Lizard

loool@lizard, but again using cilmiiga kala jar-jarida, we can say sii-laanyo or sii-laan-yo, do the maths and u end up in trouble using cilmiga kala goo-gooynta!!