Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Detaining and sending political dissents in exile in Somaliland

India   

Samuria,

No need to get on the defensive side or has one touch on a nerve.

Before I respond to the above article.

I still await reponses to my previous questions

No diversions and no "ducking" please.

Of all the arts you have not mastered the greatest of all--that of being a gent and not keeping a lady waiting.

I still patiently await my answers.

Perhaps one of the reseaons I dont get replies in due time is you jump conclusions at a probably forgone conclusions trigered by the emotional organ of the "heart" rather than the wiser oragn of the "brain or head".

Including my answers I expect you have evidence that "las anod" god bless is the fastest growing of all and that support in Somaliland is the "manority in Hargesia" and that majority of "togdheer is pro Somaliweyn" data even the odd article from the net shall do. If not I suggest we leave these in the DUSTBIN where all the previuos probaganda's ended up.

Quite the spin doctor aren't you. man you could challenge that Iragi dude*LOL* No offence intended.

FYI: Part Togdheer, Part Sanaag including Las Anod.

Dusty.

Angel dear– would I ever stand up a lady in waiting – not my style.

Now, if you could decipher your 0s from your 1s, the answers of your questions raised were actually embedded in a hex format in my earlier posting. I could time permitting of course, and perhaps I shall do so in the future, highlight in bold, or better yet number the answers and their corresponding questions for simplicity. Do let me know should you fail to deduce the enquired answers from the said posting.

And by the way Angel – there are no atrocities going on daily in the rest of Somalia, sporadic skirmishes interpretive of the lack of local administration in Mogadhisu here and there, but no atrocities. Could we call the “Hargeysa incident resulting from Gen.Ghalib’s arrest” an atrocity? Of course not, for it is not.

It is only natural that one focuses on the positive outlook and the promising signs progressive in nature rather than the addictive doom and gloom recitation in your prose, and the residue polluting your mind when you stir in the morning,

Biased against Somaliland, I disagree. I simply disagree with the political manoeuvring and the leadership mismanagement of the elites in Hargeysa.

Best of luck!

India   

^^^^^^ Still at it. Ducking and Diverting.

If on the other hand the case is as you suggested and indeed I didn't manage to decipher your text then please enlighten me-highlighter, Bold writing what ever it takes brother some of US read large prints only :D

"It is only natural that one focuses on the positive outlook and the promising signs progressive in nature rather than the addictive doom and gloom recitation in your prose" your very words Samuria. One word of advise here "PRACTICE WHAt YOU PREACH" only then will you find deciples. Double standards are acts left behind in the 17th century Britainia and one you are a valour for.

Dearest my questions still stand and a lady awaits your replies.

As the French would say "Maux que en retard que Jamais" better late then never So chop chop.

Dusty.

Angel dear – I see you are acquainting yourself with the ropes ( …a probably forgone conclusions trigered by the emotional organ of the "heart" rather than the wiser oragn of the "brain or head") – so proud of you love! But then, emotional has never been a label directed at my person.

Nonetheless, we, proud Somalis are in the midst of celebrations so joyous that entertaining the non-so-joyous is quite a burden at the present moment. So, my dear until then chill! Come to think of it, I reckon you should accompany me in my forthcoming trip to Somalia including Somaliland around December this year, not only informative shall it be, but you would be privy as to the angle from which matters economical, political, and social are being viewed. Better yet, see if you could arrange one, time and means permitting of course. Best of luck!

S- Warrior,

Fantastic, wonderful and you deserve an award for your duty to your nation.

Angle Dust, my sister I comend you also for your defense in what you believe in, great debate.

But like the Horn Afrique I am a nationalist Somali and believe in the unity of the Somali race. So long live our people

India   

Samuria,

I see you cant answer my Q's.

Now I suggest we leave this behind us and from here on I dont think you should dare to utter another word of lies-cappichi mate?

As they say in Somali "Bane rad ma leh".

Next time be VERY careful on how you carries yourself and views in public forums....where all your fabrications can be EASILY dismantled.

On the trip to my beautifull homeland plans are already in the works I dont think I would care very much for your company as matter of fact you dont qualify --only a gent would acompany me -a trait I regretfully have to say you lack in:p

Dusty.

Angel- the trouble is while you think you DO have questions, you seem to be forgetting a basic criterion that a question is no longer a question if answer(s) adverse or otherwise, have been provided though the questioner consciously and on purpose blinds herself of the availed ripostes.

Sadly, you seem to have developed a preoccupation of sort with my persona dear. Whether I am a gentleman or not was never part of the discussion as your social status, in principal as to whether you are a lady or not has always remained outside the scope of the debate, though not once, not twice but thrice your reached for the stain-covered brush so as to blemish the character of your adversary in opinion –and solely that.

Along those lines, which you seem to be missing is that if one does not quite agree with the basis of your argument, reaching for the screen in your attempts to throttle him/her is not warranted for such practice whilst unladylike is also fanatical, thus ought to be avoided at all costs.

By the way the offer still stands if you suddenly change your mind.

India   

"forgetting a basic criterion that a question is no longer a question if answer(s) adverse or otherwise, has been provided though the questioner consciously and on purpose blinds herself of the availed ripostes."

Am I missing somthing here or are you not the very person who told me to wait for your response becuase as you put it you were in "Joyous mood" for the 1st of July. Previous to that your article suggested that I could not decipher and I quoute "my 0's from my 1's" and that you were obliging to simplify things for me. Now neither of your promises beared fruit and hence why your persona comes into question.

Now Samuria, I was nice to you smile.gif . I was willing to let it be but on the condition that from here on you behave yourself and indeed refrain from making garabge allegations. But you leave me no choice but from hereforth I shall track all your articles and expose you. It shall be a self assigned assignment--allbeit a tedious one-god help us.

On the "offer still standing", am considering this now as I think you could benefit from me as I TRully believe I could set you free and make you see the truer picture. On second thoughts being an ol school you would probably need gogles and am afriad I could not dent my "trendy" reputation like that. SORRY. :(

Dusty.

Quite the fad lady on the vogue of late eh! No problem, but really sis what are you on about? What are the questions for which you desire answers which have not already been addressed? I am being serious here now? Humour me as I am still rejoicing, thus desire to indulge you out of courtesy if nothing more.

What qualifies for “garbage allegations”? Has the meaning of the words being altered, but then again that would not matter for according to Angel I am an old timer, would it? Or was this a case of the fingers forcefully dictated to by the heart getting the better of the mind in hurriedly spewing out the residues of the latter, as it were. When do factual assertions quickly become fabrications? Whatever, the case this indeed scares the living daylight out of me to see the young scurrying in their moments of delusional in their perspective, warped in their reasoning and hasty in their gestures reaching for the keyboards without a moment’s thought as to what is being passed on as good repertoire in partaking the discourse, yet astonishingly adamant in the belief that theirs are the only truths and facts – no room for corrective measure should otherwise is proved to be the case. A lot to be admired for familiarity with the subject matter and one’s ways of the world truly is an education by in itself.

So long!