Sign in to follow this  
lulla

how do u know if somone is interested you or ur body?

Kool_Kat   

Athena, sorry hon but A-N-A was telling the truth... But as you had requested YOU ARE PARDONED... aight...

UnKool_Kat

Pujah.   

lulla I agree with Ameenah and Ahlaan 150% hope that helps

p.s your topics are nice as always...keep it coming sis

Naasir   

W A Z U P WITH DA BEEEEFFF

I think evey one makes sense to their own practical matters, one might think it is intriguing to share where the other may not be in the same page..

Let is share this page with peace and express our opinion, of course this place where we share and heard our ideas.

Let is respect each other's openion, cuz each one of us is smart and courageous for their own way.

AND 4 THOSE who are taking one side, DON'T u think u should be defusing rather than igniting and creating a hostile environment;)

Hal Soomaali

As always just a thought

Keep the smile.gif

Naasir   

Lulla,

Actually when I wrote the last note yesterday I didn't see your last note. But May be u need to be a bit careful what u say and read carefull CUZ I said "Go for the one with the Most money, Like most Women are". If u read between the lines it is clear I didn't offend you neither was trying. It is my opinion and it is OK if u don't agree wit me. PLUS if you ask the opinion/advise of such a number of peeps like here please use your head cuz SURElY u ain't gonna like what every one says EVEN if it is the good one 4 ya.

Hal Soomaali

As always just a thought

Keep the smile.gif

Luula I think you are immature and you should rethink before u post a topic or respond to some one, because you seem to be jumping around and don't know what is what...That is my adive 2 u and I know u don't like it but it is the truth even though it hurts

Athena... I agree with ya brother all her Topic seem to be irrelevant...

Naasir... Couldn't agree wit ya any more, u seem to have broad views regarding life and dealing with peaple, I don't know what u do real life!!!! smart bro

Nabadeey

I'm not going to preach on ya LULLA!!!

I will say this though... if u got 4 n*ggaz on ya??? Do what I do/did, lol...TRY TO SET A DATE WITH ALL 4 OF THEM @THE SAME DAY/NIGHT, GIVE EACH ONE ATLEAST COUPLE OF HRS OF THE DATE, WHETHER U ARE OUT DINNING OR OUT DOING OTHER SORTS OF SPORTS ACITIVITES, IN/OUTDOORS...AND SEE WHO KEEPS YOU INTRIGUED THE MOST...AND FIND OUT WHAT EACH ONE'S INTENTIONS ARE TOO??? (I don't mean for you to approach any of them and flat out ask, what are your intentions??? MAKE SMALL TALK, I AM SURE U KNOW HOW TO...)

I DID THAT ONCE, BUT IT WASN'T 4 GUYS, IT WAS 2...

GOODLUCK SISTAH!!!

PeAcE

Fuaad   

Lulla

Can I become the Fifth guy cause I'm already interesting your body. Oops I meant your sense of humor. :D:D:D

Hindisa   

Lul Sis I don't think it is bad question, what U should do is this: taka off Your cloth in front of a guy, if He says acuudu blihaa Lul put your cloth back on he is interest in rel... if he jumbs on u he is interested in Ur body. lol

Just kidding.

The girls gave U good advace follow it

Paragon   

Originally posted by The Rock's Chick:

Wild Cat,

You are really funny, I laughed so hard...thanx, I needed that after the day I had.

Poster,
all men are interested in women's body (unless they are gay) no matter what they say
. That being the case, dont stress it sista (after all 4 of them already put you thru the test, expect another 400 do the same).

Live&Learn

xoxox

Someone is accessing my brain illigally? ;)

OG Moti   

If some says you are so beautiful he is interested in your body, if he says when i am with you i feel special he is interested in you body, if he says you look like janer jackson he is interested in your body, if he says you walk like Opra he is after money if he says lets go in dankin donuts he is not interested in our body but I also can not tell what he is interested at, but if you wana know if the guy is interested in you, get few bounds extra of weight then go and see him, any way the person who is interested in your body he also interested in you, cause the body is you, if you mean your heart then dear now adays very few are interested in hearts, looooool

Kamila   

Lulla You know what to o girl now everybody has giving you advice. zo and I agree with alhaan, ameenah, Og moti.

Hindisa :D loool you make me lough.

_______________Kamila_____________________

Love is the quest, Marriage is the conquest,

Divorce is the inquest.