Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Time to apologise to Yey

Xidigo   

Rudy,

Didn't you say there were no Somali restaurants in LA? Are you sure you live in LA? ;) Go to Adna restaurant and have some bariis ayaan ku idhi.

Mise Laas caanood ayaad ku nooshay? icon_razz.gif

i said paki restaurant! does somalis cook shiish kabaab, garlic naan or goat meat qorma or vegi-biryaani?

i am not use to somali food in the west now. It tastes aweful. I went to couple of places in San Diego. Their food sucked.

There is one somali food place in la, but its were tds eat! now, u dont touch a food made in where tds eat. Thats nasty. :eek:

Xidigo   

Rudy, why are you giving taxi drivers a bad name? And adna is a great restaurant. A lot better than those fake ones on University Ave in San Diego.

Anyhow, LA is whack. The 405 is nasty and the smog is suffocating. No wonder you're confused. You're breathing Carbon monoxide all day. :D

xidigowyee! i am close to 110 fwy in the hood, working, serving Compton's finest, ok so i dont deal with 405. But next time u get stuck there, holla, i might hookup if u is nice! lol.

Yup, sugaansiye can even happen even in a funeral procession! lool. Yo, maana xalimooyinka keenye halkaan! they show up every where.