Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

ONLF reprisals against Puntland arrive in the form of Poetry

Abtigiis   

Waa gabay qiimo badan Jamaal. Qofkii wax kala garan wuu og yahay in aan bulsho dhani eed lahayn. Intaa la leeyahay dad ayaa la qabqabtay, in kabadan oo dad ah unbaa haddana ku nool oo si wacan loo hayaa Puntland iyo Somaliland'ba.

I hope waxa meeshan markaan aan caajisno aan iskula nimaadno will not be taken as a true reflection of what is happening.

Having said that wiilal yar yar oo Cowke iyo Mr. Somalia (former Dhulqarneyn) la yidhaa ayaa aflagaadadooda loo fadhiyi la'yahay. Waa inay isla yaaban oo dadkan xornima doonka ah ayna ku tiiqtiiqsan.

J11...PIS answers nobody within Puntland. Much like the ex-warlords in Xamar, the security apparutus in Hargeysa, elements within the Sharif government and any other pseudo "governments", PIS only answers to the headquarters in Jabouti.

Ethiopia is just conduit but one whose interests converge with their masters.

Abtigiis   

Che,

When it comes to ONLF, PIS is answerable to Addis Ababa, I must stress. Djibouti and the US base in there are not intersted.

^I know but actual funding comes from the Yanks.Ethios does America's bidding while pursuing strategic goals in Somalia.

There's chain of command but there's some flexibility for Ethiopia to maneuver around and take such discretionary actions against ONLF or anyone deemed ONLF.

Naturally, these minions are accountable to the middle and upper management!

Apart from the henious crimes being committed against Somali people, the tragedy here as it stands today, there is no sovereign Somali territory.

The poem if we can call it that is a vulgar expression of Aw Tusbaxle’s sentiment. The noise around the alleged incident is an effective strategy from the O folks, and I totally understand the rationale behind it. One needs not prove if an O person is kidnapped and transferred to Ethiopia…it happens all the time in all of Somalia.

But lest not be geeljirs and accuse admins, which has been thus far friendly to that community.

The Faroole I met was way too smart; too aware of the significance of the relationship between the O community and Puntland, and cognizant about the delicate balance required in dealing with Ethiopia as a strong neighbor whilst retaining semblance of sovereignty in a failed state. I don’t believe this has been done under his directives or approval as alleged. The fact he promptly came out and strongly denied the allegation shows his understanding.

Why would his government protest against kidnappings in Galkacyo, as it did few weeks backs, and endorse the alleged roundup of merchants in Boosaaso, as our friends are accusing?

That does not mean it didn’t happen…it could still happen. Puntland is a vast land, and Ethiopia has the intelegence reach and logistical ability to snatch people.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

J11...PIS answers nobody within Puntland. .

As ever Che, talking out of his ***, the PIS is an instrument of Puntland state. They answer to the government.

You are just hating that, the state continues to survive while everything you supported has turned to dust. :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^No Somali entity enjoys
sovereignty
over its affairs and territories, of course everyone is entitled to entertain his or her delusions.

You can extend that by saying no African nation enjoys soverignty, neither any Arab nation, soverignty. :D

Taleexi   

Which one came first the chicken or the egg? Which one controls the other? Which is one is by product of the other? PIS agency or PL?....... The Balkanization of the motherland is underway. Wake up guys and embrace the reality.

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Which one came first the chicken or the egg? Which one controls the other? Which is one is by product of the other? PIS agency or PL?....... The Balkanization of the motherland is underway. Wake up guys and embrace the reality.

Nonsense, PIS is an institution of the state and no envious claims will change that.

Che, you have accepted that foreigners can kill, maim, murder, force into marriage and make homeless Somali's all over the south, as well as send suicide bombers to Hargaysa, Bossaso killing innocents. Your hypocracy knows no bounds. :confused:

PIS or not PIS it is sad! waxa kani gunnimo waa dhaaftey. I am sure odayaasha dhaqanka reer PL CAN really stop this if they want to. They should indeed call a halt to this current infamous "booming" OG-sales :(