Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: The New Cabinet (Announced)

ANTARA   

It is only 20 ministries which I think is more realistic than 15 but the honey moon is over for the new president.

I hope he announces his new reduced salary soon.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Cowke:

Can u guys provide a website to show how it has been divided by clan-wise. I know u cant post it on SOL but I just want to see the clan composition of the cabinet

We are not in Somalia adeer ........ but good you used your other name now ,,,
:D
At least Somali’s sharing power is a bit fairer than your 1 clan triangle thing.. Reason you don't want tell the obviouus is not because you don't believe tribal thing but because only 1 clan will pop-up every virtual ministry.. Too bad though it's every where!

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

A_Khadar, so you are not happy about the ministers sool got?

:D:D:D Poor you. I am happy with greater Somalia regardless if Sool gets minister or not, but was just pointing out your real motives behind this unattainable dream of 1 clan nation.. You guys trying to hide your ill-clanish motive behind nation but your back is visible and shows what you real are after..

STOIC   

Oodweyne and Jacaylbaro,

Try to educate me here. I read somewhere that Dr. Ahmed Esa Hussein fall out with Silanyo on the politics of Kulmiye...Is he still Kulmiye member? if so what position did he get? He is one of the few Somalilanders from the West with a vision for Somaliland....I hope he continues his work in Somaliland..People like him is what we need...Men who roll up their sleeves and get to educate the citizens of the nation

Oodweyne your not a fan of Dr gaboose, I my self think dr abdi aw daahir should have been the interior minister he deserved he was Kulmiye from the beginning

Originally posted by STOIC:

Oodweyne and Jacaylbaro,

Try to educate me here. I read somewhere that Dr. Ahmed Esa Hussein fall out with Silanyo on the politics of Kulmiye...Is he still Kulmiye member? if so what position did he get? He is one of the few Somalilanders from the West with a vision for Somaliland....I hope he continues his work in Somaliland..People like him is what we need...Men who roll up their sleeves and get to educate the citizens of the nation

Dr axmed Xuseyn Ciise wanted to run for president unfortunately he lost against Silanyo and he left Kulmiye , he is kind of neutral who knows he might run for another party in 2015, he is very ambitious

Saalax   

Dr.Gaboose and Maxamed Elmi Hashi will soon go back to their Qaran party properly after the 2012 parliament elections for their new party other then that they will continue to serve as ministers until then.

Saalax   

Oodweyne, I doubt Dr.Gaboose & Maxamed Hashi Elmi just want to settle for ministers when they have so much potential, however if they do then they will mostl likely be contenders to replace siilanyo inside the kulmiye political vehicle, what about UDUB who do you think will be the new leader of that said party?

This Nomination of the ministers opened a wide discussion among Somalilanders evrery where. It is a good start but nothing is perfect.

I agree with Oodweyne on this. I am somewhat disappointed with these appointments. The stench of old school qabilist is aplenty. What happened to the rhetoric of change, of progressive politics?

I see a like for like change in the finance ministry :(

At least we should give them the chance to see how they will do.

Two men I would have loved to see in this cabinet were;

Cusman abdilahi Seylici

Yusuf Jamac Buraale