Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

WARNING –Col. Riyaale’s Militia Waging War on its Neighbours

My dear lSankataabte – all is well, and surely the corporate rat race is bound to take its toll on many including I.

I could not stop myself from laughing as I read LANDER’s less gallantry, yet prosaic drivel intended to portray the beguiled NSS junior foot soldier [Riyaale of western Somaliland] as a sword-welting Roman general rippling with a blend of sweat and gore resultant of the triumphal encounters at the war frontier whilst reaching for the odious shovel with regards to Puntland’s leader.

Shows how our brothers in Somaliland are in dire need for strong leadership and guidance from the dismal abyss that has become the fate and trademark for the secessionist camp. When not playing the tribal card which almost always tragically backfires on them, they are partitioning their own supporters disembowelling generals in a moment’s impulse whilst crowning second rate moles and junior ragtag pugilists.

Question though – why attack Mr Yusuf as if his administration released the warning? Does it not say PPP? Does it not warn both administrations? Or I am reading it wrong? Sooooo amazed at my fellow countrymen in Somaliland!

I ma certain, albeit could be proven wrong as the psyche of the Somali leadership has confused many a student of human behaviour, but there shall be no war ‘ween the northern enclaves.

Anyone seen our dear friend Mr Oodweyne whom one could have relied upon for consulting one last time his Wichi-board to predict what is in store for the northern states in the future, and/or if war is as imminent as much as it is spoken of? Or is this a classic throwback out of the college of war? – then again, the honourable Riyaale has never set foot inside that admired institution if memory serves me right, has he?.

Let us all hope, it never comes to a war for the burden shall fall upon the innocent Somali civilians irrespective of their locale!

N.O.R.F   

Shows how our brothers in Somaliland are in dire need for strong leadership and guidance from the dismal abyss that has become the fate and trademark for the secessionist camp.

Q the childish tit for tat comments................. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

^^^^"When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers." African Proverb

how true Ayoub.

but did anyone consulted the local people i.e. reer sool? or both admins assumed war is what the locals need right now?

The so called "Somaliland" has again emerged as an evil state, Somaliland's outlawed groups who run the current adminstration has always been holding unrelenting hostility toward their fellow Somali's. Their ambtions are far greater then we ever envisaged,they have strong desire to divide one nation and claim some parts of the country piece by piece. By its past and present actions, by its lies and deceptions and it's history of aggression, by the merciless nature of its regime, every Somali patriot has the right to be alarmed by the current status quo. Riyaale is a homicidal meniac who is addicted of commiting crimes against humanity.

Somaliland's current attitude toward Lascanood will not intimidate our people.If Somaliland decides to intiate a full Scale war, The consequences will be beyond their imagination. Lascanood and it's armed forces are currently in heightened alert, and if Somaliland fails to reverse it's course of action "hargaisa" could become sea of fire!