Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

How to convince Yey with the Nairobi result?

Judging the polls(confirmed by some Nairobi based foreign observers ) Oct 10th Presidential elections dosen´t favor A/Yusuf.

Asuuming that becomes reality plus knowing the MAN and his childhood dreams and his overall obsession to POWER i WONDER.

1: How can the other WARLORDS convince this ego?

will a ministerial portofolio DO?

2:How Puntland State reacts if he declares the outcome NULL n void? (remember the hurdle agreement he signed n then went that he was decieved)

3:How will Somalilanders react to such incident?

Will it open a reentry hole for them?

Intel   

Originally posted by J B:

Judging the polls(confirmed by some Nairobi based foreign observers ) Oct 10th Presidential elections dosen´t favor A/Yusuf.

well if thats the case maaan stress less you'll live longer..

3 more days i'm actually looking forward to this.

maxaa layiri Group A, Group B and Group C :D

ooh funny stuff, which one is the group of death BTW :D

LOL: Who knows if he loses he might be consoled with being MP.

An interesting point would be what happens if the Mogadishu warlords and their kin dont get their rightful presidency???

LANDER   

Originally posted by J B:

3:How will Somalilanders react to such incident?

Will it open a reentry hole for them?

thats amusing :D

I think he is ready to take the prime ministerial position but if he loses both posts then civil war will continue. Don't you think that?

I think he is ready to take the prime ministerial position but if he loses both posts then civil war will continue. Don't you think that?

I dont agree, if he losses both he has no excuse and no one from Puntland or any where will support him in derailing the new government.

If Abdullahi losses on Sunday and does not get the PM position then he will have to retire from politics.Puntland,Mohamed Abdi Hashi should take over and welcome the new government with open arms.

What ever happens lets support the new government.

Rahima   

Exactly! The TNG failed because of this fundamental point.

Trust me, a government is not going to make things better on their own, they require the support of the populace to make changes.

BN   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

I dont agree, if he losses both he has no excuse and no one from Puntland or any where will support him in derailing the new government.

If Abdullahi losses on Sunday and does not get the PM position then he will have to retire from politics.Puntland,Mohamed Abdi Hashi should take over and welcome the new government with open arms.

I agree on all points, well said.

The only thing the warlords seems to agree on besides of course their opposition to Somaliland, is that they all want to become the president of Somalia. And as we know only one warlord will be able to sit on that chair, and whether the rest of the warlords support that Warlord--turned-President remains to be seen. But I think, the last 14 or so years had thaught us sufficient insights on how a warlord thinks and behaves. Which is - "Cadaaw, ama ku cunay, ama ku ciideeyey".